Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Red_eyes

The way he said ur special πŸ™ˆβ€οΈ

I was not able to watch the episode from last 2 daysπŸ˜’

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

I was not able to watch the episode from last 2 daysπŸ˜’

Quit busy?

It's fine, you can catch up at once and all the good scenes will be at your forefront πŸ€—

Fav Darsh moment, actually it's a gesture, this episode had 'you are special' moment which is a good development between DarshNi.

Though, my favourite thing that happened was Darsh's concern for Nandini, he reached her home to ensure she safely reached there. 

Time for another wishful thinking, Darsh reached Nandini's home where Bansuri is worried for her sister, parallel to it, Vipul and Shobhit rescued the two from store room.

Rajvee isn't well, she's taken away to rest and Nandini decides to make a run for her boat to Okha. The washing machine arrives at Parekhs, Bansuri is bewildered at it and Darsh because it's from his place, that's when Bansuri lets out the condition thing, also how she received Hetal Aunt's call regarding Nandini. Stressed Bansuri is getting sick (Nandini's phone's battery out), Vaidya ji/vamp in training who rolled out isn't at home.

Rawals and Bansuri/Darsh can come across each other at Doctors. As Rajvee's condition of Nandini leaving Dwarka comes out, Bansuri loses her composure crying (the bonus is in her hysteria she can speak that Tosha thing wasn't Nandini's fault, a MU cleared). The episode can end on Darsh/Shobhit/ not well Bansuri trying to reach Nandini.

The next episode can begin on them reaching the ghat but boat has left, though Nandini is found after a while of thinking she left because Nandu departed late from Rawal house.

Koi nahi, let's see Nandu will met Shamika or not.

Edited by 999loveyourself - 3 years ago

Loving Darsh a lot....a strong personality he is....❀πŸ₯°

Fav Darsh moment for the day, I am in love! 

Enough said, I am in love with this episode due to that moment. My, my, my... 

Shamika gave his self-esteem a great blow, we see its impact during the party and its aftermath. According to me, the small act of being a couple was important for Darsh to admit it, since it put him in a situation where he is Nandini's partner and it made him realise he can actually be there to he wants to be there, because it's Nandini. He wants to be with her, and that is because he is in love.

Though, I do have a little complain they could have prolonged his realisation, this could be the period he can go in the mode where he likes being in her company. It makes him happy, and few moments (refers here to DarshNi moments scattered between drama) later, admitting it. He loves her. 

Edited by 999loveyourself - 3 years ago

Originally posted by 999loveyourself

Fav Darsh moment for the day, I am in love! 

Enough said, I am in love with this episode due to that moment. My, my, my... 

Shamika gave his self-esteem a great blow, we see its impact during the party and its aftermath. According to me, the small act of being a couple was important for Darsh to admit it, since it put him in a situation where he is Nandini's partner and it made him realise he can actually be there to he wants to be there, because it's Nandini. He wants to be with her, and that is because he is in love.

Though, I do have a little complain they could have prolonged his realisation, this could be the period he can go in the mode where he likes being in her company. It makes him happy, and few moments (refers here to DarshNi moments scattered between drama) later, admitting it. He loves her. 

I am literally excited for the moment when he admit his love for her.

I am literally excited for the moment when he admit his love for her.

Rightfully so.

Finally I got some time to watch the episode. And I must say it was amazing one.😳

https://youtu.be/L8h1TBoFdK8

Last episode only but in the last min, he just helped someone move the cart just like that

He’s a good person in real life too 😘😘

Finally I got some time to watch the episode. And I must say it was amazing one.😳

Me tho In love with episode