IIVIJAYENDRA KUMERIA / DARSH RAWAL AT 1II - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by sumsukor

Bhavisweet03

REPLY  QUOTE thank you very sweet of you.

Thank you so much🤗

Hope to see you around

Call out to analyzers on the ANNS forums, what do you think of Darsh Rawal as a character? What defines him for you?

The most prominent one for me is his interactions with his mother (because, duh, it was based on them as much as it is based on Darshni), his brother (unlike his mother Darsh is quite over blaming his brother for the accident that's with me thinking, there might have been slight unease soon after the accident), and Nandini (although she apparently planted Tosha, his dealings with her are on extreme opposite to his mother, had it been real I would have considered him too kind but that's what Darsh is, describe him in one word and he's kind, the other possibility is he didn't think much of it because it was about him)

What do you think?

Ps- I think we talk too much on other threads, and tend to forget about coming here 🥱

Edited by 999loveyourself - 3 years ago

Originally posted by 999loveyourself

Call out to analyzers on the ANNS forums, what do you think of Darsh Rawal as a character? What defines him for you?

The most prominent one for me is his interactions with his mother (because, duh, it was based on them as much as it is based on Darshni), his brother (unlike his mother Darsh is quite over blaming his brother for the accident that's with me thinking, there might have been slight unease soon after the accident), and Nandini (although she apparently planted Tosha, his dealings with her are own extreme opposite to his mother, had it been real I would have considered him too kind but that's what Darsh is, describe him in one word and he's kind, the other possibility is he didn't think much of it because it was about him)

What do you think?

Ps- I think we talk too much on other threads, and tend to forget about coming here 🥱

Yeah i think we are all forgetiing to come here😉

Darsh is the most outstanding character for me. Vj is a best selection for Darsh. The way he acts just mind blowing. Love him in all the episodes. Can't take off my eyes from him.❤️

Fav moment of Darsh for the day is in collaboration with Nandini, their monologues amid Rajvee's insistence of Goddhana with the plate in his hand.

What's your favourite Darsh moment/scene/dialogue? 

Fav Darsh moment was that small monolgue, 'I hope Nandini ab tak apne ghar chali gayi ho.'

Originally posted by 999loveyourself

Fav Darsh moment was that small monolgue, 'I hope Nandini ab tak apne ghar chali gayi ho.'

I love their unspoken monologues before engagement and when she cared for Darsh both times in yesterday’s episode 

This is the pic we all are talking about where Nandini helping Darsh with garland...

Dont know when they will show it...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM2V6iohVgO/?igshid=1pja1ntwfsi2u

Originally posted by ..KpopIsLife..

This is the pic we all are talking about where Nandini helping Darsh with garland...

Dont know when they will show it...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM2V6iohVgO/?igshid=1pja1ntwfsi2u

Thanks for sharing!

The way he said ur special 🙈❤️