IIVIJAYENDRA KUMERIA / DARSH RAWAL AT 1II - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Loved VJ in today’s episode. The angry and emotional Darsh was superb 👏 love his powerful voice it makes the dialogs so awesome ❤️ Vj and Narayani are a great team ❤️

Originally posted by Radhika_r

Loved VJ in today’s episode. The angry and emotional Darsh was superb 👏 love his powerful voice it makes the dialogs so awesome ❤️ Vj and Narayani are a great team ❤️

Loved their bond. Both can do anything for each other's happiness. Darsh had proved it.

Specially when he spoke to tosha after she was exposed his voice modulation and expression was superb❤️

The mother son swimming pool scene  and the scene in darsh room was ❤️ VJ looked  so good  and I loved the dialogs  at the pool  and room. DarshNi  was sooo good . they are the cliche trip fall catch scenes but yet somehow it looked so appealing and awesome ❤️

Badman  / Business Man ya Blind Man this man VJ  just blends himself into the role and lives the Character......... He just amazes...

Hi I am Sumi, sorry to suddenly barge in but very few who are from Udaan forum know me.  

VJ be it as the dark who turned white (I have become his fan since Udaan days) the Badman Suraj Rajvanshi ya Raghav Kumar or be it the business suave as Madhav Sharma or Dev of Sufiayana and Naagin, he has always got into the skin of the role and lives the character.

Now as the Blind Darsh, he has just amazed as perfect with his body language and his dialogue delivery. 

Have bingewatched the epi and specially his scenes.... 

I initially wondered as how would the man who emotes through his eyes and his signature smirk would play Blind.  but yet again he won my heart by emoting with those eyes exactly without maintaining eye contact and using his perfect body language... especially shirking of his face when he is trying to figure out what is happening, the way he walked through the road, the way he was throwing the ball showing his confusion, desperation was dot on... the list is neverending..

He overpower everyone when he is on screen,  true.  I enjoyed his and mom scene and Narayini stands on par with VJ in her expressions and dialogue delivery especially at the swimming pool scene.  excellent both are.

I always love his truthfulness and being straight forward in whatever he does and he did mention that if given an opportunity he will play a physically challenged role and there he is acing it. Kudos to you dude! And literally he is shouldering the show!

He stood by his words as quoted, even if you are the villian of the show think that you are the hero and wow here though he is blind when he is on screen he make me turn blind to others.

All the very best Vijayendra Kumeria!👍🏼

Darsh is another feather in your beautiful cap! 👏

Originally posted by sumsukor

Badman  / Business Man ya Blind Man this man VJ  just blends himself into the role and lives the Character......... He just amazes...

Hi I am Sumi, sorry to suddenly barge in but very few who are from Udaan forum know me.  

VJ be it as the dark who turned white (I have become his fan since Udaan days) the Badman Suraj Rajvanshi ya Raghav Kumar or be it the business suave as Madhav Sharma or Dev of Sufiayana and Naagin, he has always got into the skin of the role and lives the character.

Now as the Blind Darsh, he has just amazed as perfect with his body language and his dialogue delivery. 

Have bingewatched the epi and specially his scenes.... 

I initially wondered as how would the man who emotes through his eyes and his signature smirk would play Blind.  but yet again he won my heart by emoting with those eyes exactly without maintaining eye contact and using his perfect body language... especially shirking of his face when he is trying to figure out what is happening, the way he walked through the road, the way he was throwing the ball showing his confusion, desperation was dot on... the list is neverending..

He overpower everyone when he is on screen,  true.  I enjoyed his and mom scene and Narayini stands on par with VJ in her expressions and dialogue delivery especially at the swimming pool scene.  excellent both are.

I always love his truthfulness and being straight forward in whatever he does and he did mention that if given an opportunity he will play a physically challenged role and there he is acing it. Kudos to you dude! And literally he is shouldering the show!

He stood by his words as quoted, even if you are the villian of the show think that you are the hero and wow here though he is blind when he is on screen he make me turn blind to others.

All the very best Vijayendra Kumeria!👍🏼

Darsh is another feather in your beautiful cap! 👏

Very well written.

Btw welcome to the forum🤗

We are glad to see you around. You can join us also over here.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5213396 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5213399