•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey people!😊I am Aditi, a new member in the forum. I usually keep roaming in the VashmAy DT. But be it VashmAy or AmDheer, this show really has got the potential to bring out the inner and dormant 'Ranjhan' of everyone, as someone has rightly quoted in another post! The symbolisms and foreshadowing are amazing. A single scene can be interpreted by different people in so many different ways! So, this post has been created with quite a simple objective -- to share our own versions of insights and interpretations! Please put your views, would love to know them! 🤗

This was my interpretation of VashmAy's first date scene VS Vashmay's March 4 scene

On their first date, the scene where Vashma entered the coffee house and Uday came to greet her, and they moved in different directions to reach the same table showed that they (then) had different ways to reach the same destination. They were moving away from eachother facing different sides. 

In March 4 scene when Uday spread out the carpet, it's other end exactly touched Vashma's feet. They were facing eachother, the carpet became sort of a path that connected them both. At that moment they were each other's destination and both of them had only one and the same path to tread on. 

That moment was something magical, two souls getting beautifully connected, becoming each other's destination, facing eachother, having just one way to proceed. Both of them yearn to reach that destination, one is afraid and much reluctant, while the other is indignant and immensely hopeful  ✨❤️

Originally posted by Aster.99

This was my interpretation of VashmAy's first date scene VS Vashmay's March 4 scene

On their first date, the scene where Vashma entered the coffee house and Uday came to greet her, and they moved in different directions to reach the same table showed that they (then) had different ways to reach the same destination. They were moving away from eachother facing different sides. 

In March 4 scene when Uday spread out the carpet, it's other end exactly touched Vashma's feet. They were facing eachother, the carpet became sort of a path that connected them both. At that moment they were each other's destination and both of them had only one and the same path to tread on. 

That moment was something magical, two souls getting beautifully connected, becoming each other's destination, facing eachother, having just one way to proceed. Both of them yearn to reach that destination, one is afraid and much reluctant, while the other is indignant and immensely hopeful  ✨❤️

Thank you for sharing 👏🤗

In episode 26 and 27,

The scene where the way Vashmay were not letting go of each other's hands compelled me to think that,

deep down, aren't we all a Vashma who keeps clutching onto the little hopes and dreams to save our sanity and ultimately our life? And sometimes, we sacrifice them too for our family just the way she did, knowing fully well that without those we are nothing. We may 'survive', but won't 'live'. We just keep going then, one day at a time, dying a million deaths before the final one. We become hard-cold, lose our innocence and see our dreams break into pieces. Our heart is shattered, our senses numb and the naive childhood is long gone.

But sometimes we need to reclaim them, we need to embrace them back, we need to light that fire again to save ourselves from getting insane and to celebrate the miracle called 'life'. Not every person has got an Uday who will do it, sometimes we ourselves have to become our Uday to our Vashma ✨ 

In this era of casual hookups, lustful romances, superficial care and unending resentment,

I saw Lalaji's love for motherland,

and Rajrani's devotion to husband.

I saw Zahida's concern for friends' safety,

and Dr. Baig's humanity and brotherhood. 

I saw Uday's unconditional love,

and Vashma's courageous love.

I saw Amrit's heartfelt love,

and Randheer's affectionate love. 

In this tale of tragedies and tribulations,

I saw my soul melting in their emotions. 

How religious conflicts separated people,

and how a mere line divided hearts and conscience.

Humanity grieved, so did that earth,

I saw how while dying a brutal death, humanity took a new birth.

Edited by Aster.99 - 3 years ago

And who survived? Rab Rab Rab...😡  Did not expect Brij to die.

Edited by kit0kat - 3 years ago
Posted: 2 years ago

Remembering the Lahore days...✨

There is always something special about the place where you spent your childhood, where you grew up, where you began to realise the world, where you were born as a bud and you bloomed into a beautiful flower🥀 Whichever city you move to, in whichever part of the world you go, whenever you feel alone and lost, memories of that time and the fragrance of that place will always surface up to soothe your chaotic heart. You'll get immersed in them for a few moments, and then they will dissolve in your mind leaving a sweet smile on your face. The world will then seem a bit less cruel and a lot more beautiful 🦋

Did that remind you of your childhood? If yes, then keep going down and unravel those threads of memories. All of us are currently caught up in unfortunate situations, so why not remember those carefree and beautiful childhood days and warm our hearts up! 🌺

Posted: 2 years ago

Just cannot bring myself to take leave from here. So,

One last time,

Goodbye to Vashma empowering women through her actions,

To Uday showing us the way to love unconditionally,

To Radha finding her own identity,

To Brij trying to mend the broken relationship with his son,

To Amrit creating a dream of freedom and equality,

To Randheer giving some solid commitment goals,

To RajRani not giving up on her home,

To Lalaji repaying his debts to motherland,

To Mogar realising family love,

To Lahore, where the tale began,

To Delhi where it ended today,

To all the dreams, hopes, promises, heartbreaks, bliss and the stained reality of Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye,

One last time,

Aditi.

Dear all,

This was my happy place from past few months. I got to know some amazing people, had some intriguing discussions and light hearted conversations, some ideas that compelled me to think and ponder over my own opinions. This is the place that recognised, appreciated and encouraged my simple, unadorned writeups. Whatever came straight from my heart, I poured it out here, and I was eased to see nobody judging me for my opinions. All the positive and negative reactions were accepted equally. I am so grateful to all of you for the delightful time we spent here. 

May you have your best health, happiness, prosperity and a great life ahead. 

As it started, so will it end. The wheel of time will spin yet again. We'll meet somewhere yet again. Till then,

One last time,

Aditi ❤️