Posted: 3 years ago

Im glad they changed the riot part & it has nothing to do with the orginal version riot👍🏼

Also loved seeing ShaKhi❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMEAVcQh8Rb/?igshid=89sr3ala2v5b

Yup , I agree. Love love loved the writing for this part. Thanku to the writers for not making Anokhi protest😆!

What were the riots like in the original version?

Originally posted by ashwariya_98

Yup , I agree. Love love loved the writing for this part. Thanku to the writers for not making Anokhi protest😆!

Exactly love them for this change in the story..👍🏼

Same!! So glad they didn’t make her protest! Thank god the writers aren’t following the original version (unlike in some other shows) 😆

Originally posted by RinSimGur

What were the riots like in the original version?

From what i heard i believe Anokhi character protest against Shaurya..i think for astha not sure but all i know that Anokhi character started the protest in the orginal version.. and here its a different protest its about workers...nothing do with Anokhi aur Shaurya

Originally posted by prs_725

Same!! So glad they didn’t make her protest! Thank god the writers aren’t following the original version (unlike in some other shows) 😆

I agree they changed it maybe they heard us fans...👍🏼

Getting stuck in protests that turned violent is more realistic than protesting against ur professor cause he spoke rudely to his mother 🤣!

Originally posted by ashwariya_98

Getting stuck in protests that turned violent is more realistic than protesting against ur professor cause he spoke rudely to his mother 🤣!

I agree🤣this is more realistic since who would protest against a professor for their personal family problems its just too strange😆

*cough cough* ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein XD

Edited by RinSimGur - 3 years ago