Toh agar gir gayi toh sambhal lena 🤣🤣

Jaise Shaurya sambhal leta hai 😆

Kahin main hi nah pehle gir jaon🤣

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ..Peppermint..

Kahin main hi nah pehle gir jaon🤣

Chalo phir saath mei girte hai... 🤗

I hope they don’t copy paste the original story just follow the concept.....it has a unique concept that student falling in love with her teacher as it happens in real world if your teacher is quite young and handsome like Shaurya but this concept need to be handled very carefully and delicately otherwise it will be a disaster .....personally I want to see both fallen for each other deeply and love to see this track rather then getting married instantly it is a very unique concept let’s see how cvs will handle the love story .

Prof sahab was looking cute without specs 

Originally posted by taya2217

I hope they don’t copy paste the original story just follow the concept.....it has a unique concept that student falling in love with her teacher as it happens in real world if your teacher is quite young and handsome like Shaurya but this concept need to be handled very carefully and delicately otherwise it will be a disaster .....personally I want to see both fallen for each other deeply and love to see this track rather then getting married instantly it is a very unique concept let’s see how cvs will handle the love story .

I saw few mohor bengali version promo and scenes I thought it was very boring there is no chemistry between the leads.

Unnecessary tracks like protest blame game...the pace of the show is very slow.

But shakhi's chemistry is main attraction for the show...track has been modified alot...cv are giving us great shakhi moments .

Originally posted by RinSimGur

*cough cough* ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein XD

she fought for her professor as her sister in law husband😊 not as professor alone..

Originally posted by taya2217

I definitely agree they need to handle it very delicately especially since I want ShaKhi story to be shown beautifully...i guess we will have to see how CVs progress their story after the protest as i definitely dont want us to be at sqaure one...the protest is meant to bring ShaKhi closer i hope n not far apart...😳

Edited by ..KpopIsLife.. - 3 years ago

Originally posted by ..RiMi..

Prof sahab was looking cute without specs 

Yes he wasalways so handsome Shaurya☺️