Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

Analysis 6 March : Of Casualties and Care - Page 2

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Guneet80

Yes I agree. The episode wasn't bland. Actually no episode of SAAK has been bland. The writing is much better than other shows.

I'm just waiting for the promo sequence. So excited for it!

@bold Omg I know right! It was SO random. Since they were trying to find cover in a riot, they should've played something emotional or tense rather they played a Punjabi pop song. I'm seriously dying laughing🤣(not talking about jo tera hoyega, I'm talking about the other song they played)

I love that "woh oh ho ho" theme so much. It's perfect.

Yes true. Shaurya has literally been taught that Aastha is bad, like you teach a child a lesson. His conscience want him to stop being so callous but he has no reason to believe Aastha wasn't wrong. So he continues on the path he has known since he was a child : to hate her.

I love how Anokhi is challenging him in this aspect. Her care for Aastha will surely move him and make him reassess his whole past so that he knows Aastha wasn't at fault. Not that much.

True! I am now addicted to SAAKK ☺️

I like all the musics they play specially Shaurya's music... 

I think there is more to unfold between them. Anokhi has been blinded by her love for Astha and is unable to see his side of the story. From what I have understood, he wants to talk about it. He is comfortable with her but it quickly escalates to annoyance because of Astha jaap. But i hope she cools down and gives him time to speak instead of bombarding him with "Aap apni Maa se aise kaise baat kar sakte hai?" 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Sorry anokhi was irritating,if i was in her place either i would have given a thappad or left to die there...😡  it is she who keeps on arguing and debating with Mr.Professor.. oh come on he is jot your boyfriend( because only boyfriends listen but not the so called husband)🤢👎🏼

even if there was our sibling or parents in that place,they will do what shaurya did.

What are tej and devi upto? why they carry somuch hatred for astha for years?

Coming to music,sorry i dont like pu ja i music and it gi es me.headache..🤢why they have to play a background song in everyscene..ww dont want that at all..🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Edited by chinnu_kaku - 3 years ago
Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: AK_2010

Of course. I have never put Anokhi's concern in OTT category. She owes everything to Astha.

At some points of the episode, yes. But I am okay bcz I am too mesmerized to bother 😆

Haan I too think Anokhi and Aastha have a genuine bond. Aastha went way out of her way for Anokhi.

But yes, Anokhi irritated a lot of people this week😆 I'm looking at twitter memes and laughing.

Me for the past one week to Anokhi: chup ho jaaa 🙏🙏🙏🙏https://twitter.com/hashtag/ShauryaAurAnokhiKiKahani?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ShauryaAurAnokhiKiKahani https://t.co/TWmdWMSWL4">pic.twitter.com/TWmdWMSWL4

— ɮʟօօʍɨռɢ 🌷 (@NilChatt23) https://twitter.com/NilChatt23/status/1368049287477612551?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 6, 2021

AK_2010 thumbnail

Haan I too think Anokhi and Aastha have a genuine bond. Aastha went way out of her way for Anokhi.

But yes, Anokhi irritated a lot of people this week😆 I'm looking at twitter memes and laughing.

Me for the past one week to Anokhi: chup ho jaaa 🙏🙏🙏🙏https://twitter.com/hashtag/ShauryaAurAnokhiKiKahani?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ShauryaAurAnokhiKiKahani https://t.co/TWmdWMSWL4">pic.twitter.com/TWmdWMSWL4

— ɮʟօօʍɨռɢ 🌷 (@NilChatt23) https://twitter.com/NilChatt23/status/1368049287477612551?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 6, 2021

It was irritating for a while but it took me little time to understand why she wanted to help. She saw Astha pinning for her son and she just wanted to make her feel good. 

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

The background music killed the feelings 😭

How can they play such score in riots scene

I loved the promo background score more

Guneet80 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RaarA

Arre, there is no need for you to tell that. We know why you do this.

Trust me we won't antagonise you for this. Infact I am grateful that you do this. It's very helpful.

No I thought I'd clarify since this exact situation has happened before.

Forum people are mostly sweet and it wasn't directed at anyone. Just a general statement.

Guneet80 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: prs_725

Hello, I'm back again! 

The episode was fast paced almost like episodes of web series, I liked that. Today we only had ShaKhi scenes with two minor scenes of Ahir and Sabherwal house. If even after this trp doesn't increased, only audience is at fault.

Yeah same! I liked the faces paced ness but I also felt like it was too fast, in sense that the parts that needed lowing down weren’t. For example, im glad shaurya cleared up why he was touching her but it felt out of place esp during that part .. I would have liked build up like anokhi telling him why he constantly is in her space, she’s fine and just wants to search for her mam. Something like that. 

Anokhi gets a call from Ahir that Aastha can be in two places and he's going to check one of the addresses. Anokhi asks for the other address. I'm not sure about the protocol here but Anokhi gets it from him somehow.

So this acp .. shaurya is right.. what kind of acp is he that he gave address when he knows there was a protest happening there? Also if that was the case and he knew, shouldn’t he have searched there first? Bc a missing sick person is more prone to getting hurt in such a place. I’ll ignore logic for now 😂 but it makes it really hard for the acp to be takkar Ka w shaurya after such goof ups .. unless they are going w that to make sure everyone knows shaurya is the ultimate hero who will have anokhis heart despite a good guy also liking her 

Love how she goes and informs Shaurya. Deep down she knows he cares. They argue a bit over who will go and who won't. Anokhi's hair get stuck in Shaurya's coat button and he cuts them with a scissor. This scenes was HILARIOUS. The look on Anokhi's face had me dying. smiley37

She was like shocked!!! I would be too. Honestly I would cry if someone cuts my hair like that smiley36 she was surely right in being upset and he wanted to tlk abt it but anokhi madam loves tlking abt astha 

Also the way Anokhi called him a karela it was funny I must say. smiley36But as much as I love the writing of this show, I think since the last week, these "accidental touch" scenes have increased a LOT. Too much of it looks unnatural.

I actually love these bc they do maintain decorum. He normally never gets in her space unless he has to and maintains professionalism. I think they are growing too comfortable w each other so the accidental touches are added for the progression. Along w support, understanding and deep connection, these accidents will also allow them to come face to face w their relationship. Otherwise for professor and anokhi, it will be hard to see the love story progression. Also if this is the start, shaurya will be doing much more in the future smiley36 not minding it at all smiley36smiley36 

I’m honestly tired of seeing shows where either the couple loves each other or are married but never come close to each other and they do their tlking through eyes. This couple does all, they tlk through eyes and they have a conversation as well. They have the quick eye locks and the touch moments as well. It’s a complete package :) 

Anokhi and Shaurya reach the place but they see a protest is going on. Shaurya insists on leaving but anokhi wants to stay. Now I understand for the story to progress, they need this riot situation to occur BUT they don't have to dumb down the female lead for it. I didn't like Anokhi's constant insistence to not leave.

I feel like just how shaurya lost it when it comes to astha, anokhi also looses it. One loses it bc of “hate” and one bc of love. I do think that it’s dumb to stay somewhere where there’s so much danger. Astha would not be in such a place in such a condition. 

But then again if we look at it from another perspective, it can be justified. Maybe she is too traumatized by the last day's events so she's not thinking straight. Her only thought is to find Aastha. Plus Shaurya would see Anokhi in new light now that he realised just how much she cares about his mother.

Exactly! I feel like this also shows him how much and to what extent she is willing to go for someone she loves. He’s always wanted a love like this so it will make him think and also be amazed .. that she is anokhi - special rasgulla 

A couple of things about the execution of this scene. One thing I found REALLY funny is how they used a random punjabi pop song as a background when anokhi and Shaurya were trying to wander and find a safe place amidst the riots. They should've played a suitable song or a bgm. 

The bgm switched from a random pop song to an intense bgm in a second lol. CVs should find better song placements in the show.

I found the song suitable but i do see what you mean.. too many songs in one sequence.. maybe another song would have suited better? Idk what the song means so I couldn’t relate.. but I felt like it was good bc it isn’t completely romantic rn. 

Second, the execution of the scene up until now could have been better. In terms of dialogues and screenplay. Anokhi is typically talking like a girlfriend. Again, given benefit of doubt because of the situation of the show. But the scene could've been written in a better, more detailed way I felt.

I agree w this.. it felt like same shots being played again and again. Screenplay could have been better w more dialogues .. I think they were just surprised and shocked that was well portrayed.. 

So they are clearly going for "shared trauma forms deepest bond" theme. Well nothing wrong with that, in fact, I think it's the best approach. I'm eagerly waiting how they'll execute Shaurya finding Anokhi. I hope they write the scenes well. 

I'm still not sure how and why Shaurya cares about Anokhi as of yet. I'm still betting it's out of his own goodness and his trust on Anokhi because she has proved her integrity time and time again. BUT after this sequence, I'm sure the care will be born out of the trauma they shared because of which they will form a bond which all trauma survivors form with each other. Of understanding.

I’m eager to see how this bond will be created as well. I wonder if they do find astha and then they both bring her back, then maybe this love and understanding ki shuruat makes sense. I’m going to see how it pans out .. I think when I have my own visions, imaginations and expectations .. I end up getting disappointed.. like if I didn’t visualize today’s episode before it aired, I’m sure I would have LOVED it. 

I have loved all scenes of theirs bc I didn’t know what was going to happen and how and they have pleasantly surprised me. 

Devi is plotting as usual. I feel she wants to harm Aastha because right now she's desperate. One thing I don't understand, why such elaborate scheming for Shaurya even in the past. What did it bring her? I need solid reasons. 

I fftheir scenes smiley36

Ahir ia cool as usual. Let me say, the actor is REALLY good. He's perfect for the role. Waiting to see more of him in the show.

Precap : the same promo but I won't complain because it's so well shot.

Extremely well shot .. I wish they shot the entire sequence in the same promo shoot bc that would have been really good. Would anokhi also be worried for shaurya? How will shaurya react?? 

MY RATING : 9/10, the episode was well written and well executed in almost all places. I didn't like the song placement though, kinda ruined the vibe of the scene.

Loving this new beginning start.. shaurya will be very protective of anokhi now but eagerly waiting to see how he will be more protective of her as more than a student.. or if people also start saying “pehle anokhi was asthas fav student, ab shaurya ki bhi ho gayi hain” 

Hey thank you for this valuable reply. I love how you took out time to write so much.

Since there's a lot to reply to, I'll do so on parts. In a while

Guneet80 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AK_2010

True! I am now addicted to SAAKK ☺️

I like all the musics they play specially Shaurya's music... 

I think there is more to unfold between them. Anokhi has been blinded by her love for Astha and is unable to see his side of the story. From what I have understood, he wants to talk about it. He is comfortable with her but it quickly escalates to annoyance because of Astha jaap. But i hope she cools down and gives him time to speak instead of bombarding him with "Aap apni Maa se aise kaise baat kar sakte hai?" 

SAAK is definitely the best 😍

I love that bgm which they played during the valentine's sequence when ShaKhi were together in the car. That "woh oh ho ho" bgm is my favourite.

AK_2010 thumbnail

SAAK is definitely the best 😍

I love that bgm which they played during the valentine's sequence when ShaKhi were together in the car. That "woh oh ho ho" bgm is my favourite.

That was genuinely soothing❤️

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Loved the analysis and everybody ‘s take on the episode ❤️

I feel  in the rush - scenes  idhar udhar ho Gaya😆

Ahir call scene Shld have been earlier  that would have justified Anokhis insistence to stay in the protest site 😳 

About the back ground songs - did not pay attention so no idea 😆

I have one big doubt though it may sound silly 😉

Precap scene 😆 

Where did the dupatta come from ? 
Thru out she was never wearing one 

Did she have a  costume change amidst the Rioting ??😆

Or did I miss something 🙄? Enlighten pls 🙏