Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

What rule has he broken ? He is above 45 - it is likely he has comorbidities. Went to a hospital and got vaccinated like normal people - its not like the doctors came and vaccinated him at his house. 

Seems perfectly normal behavior to me. 

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Why covid cases increasing in Maharashtra while it’s going down in the rest of the country

It just needs a single covid cluster to cause a rapid spread. And considering the population density of cities like Mumbai/Pune, the massive influx of immigrants from other states and countries, it is not something shocking.

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I'm employed by a public university, so technically I qualify under the "education" category that is eligible for vaccination in most states. However, since I am in marketing and can work from home I am waiting for my legitimate turn. My parents are furious that I am waiting and won't just schedule my appt as an educator. 

But why aren't you getting it? If the vaccines are available and you qualify for it, you should go and get it. 

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

What rule has he broken ? He is above 45 - it is likely he has comorbidities. Went to a hospital and got vaccinated like normal people - its not like the doctors came and vaccinated him at his house. 

Moreover, starting today vaccinations have reached a wider number of hospitals and there are many more appointments available now. My parents were able to walk-in and get their vaccination done without appointments - they have a daily quota of vaccination jabs available per day. So its widely available and 60+ citizens and 45+ with comorbidities are allowed to get vaccinated

Seems perfectly normal behavior to me. 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Vaccination is now open to masses (for 60+ folks and 45+ with comorbidities). You can also register yourself(or your parents in this case) on the CoWin app and get an appointment. Even my mom got vaccinated today (she has High BP), we just followed the protocol. As long as Saif hasn't jumped the queue, I don't see what's wrong with this. Infact, the more these celebs get vaccinated, the more the common folks will lean towards vaccination(which is the need of the hour).

People just love becoming rebel without a cause nowadays. Atleast thoda context toh lelo outrage se pehle. 

Here's to hoping this vaccination drive gets support of more and more celebs. There has been enough scaremongering without proper reasons already.

Edited by trouble_006 - 3 years ago
floydd thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Anyone with Diabetes, Blood Pressure & Heart disease are susceptible to virus as their immunity is compromised for life. 

Saif already suffered heart Stroke few years ago; that puts him under at risk category.

Pata kuch hai nahi bus outrage karna hai social media pe 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by floydd - 3 years ago
Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Saif is a heart patient and has history of heart disease

https://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-saif-ali-khan-suffers-a-heart-attack-1080733

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

But why aren't you getting it? If the vaccines are available and you qualify for it, you should go and get it. 

The education vaccine quota is intended for school and university staff who need to go in and have interactions: teachers, professors, some admins, custodial staff, lab workers, testing volunteers etc. I don't think it is intended for people who can work from home and don't have any interactions.

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

The education vaccine quota is intended for school and university staff who need to go in and have interactions: teachers, professors, some admins, custodial staff, lab workers, testing volunteers etc. I don't think it is intended for people who can work from home and don't have any interactions.

Oh okay, makes sense

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: floydd

Anyone with Diabetes, Blood Pressure & Heart disease are susceptible to virus as their immunity is compromised for life. 

Saif already suffered heart Stroke few years ago; that puts him under at risk category.

Pata kuch hai nahi bus outrage karna hai social media pe 🤦🏻‍♂️

Saif is eligible based one more than one factor . In US even obese people have priority.