oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Vaccination mein bhi PR karna hai inn logo ko?😲

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Anyway the article says

India’s medical staff has finally begun the vaccination for the masses and today Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan was spotted arriving at the vaccination booth.” 

So now vaccine available to masses in India now?

And he’s one among the masses

Ya heard in India in 1st phase vaccination given to docs n health care workers .now  2nd phase open to masses going n giving to 45+ n senior citizens n now all politicians , cinestars , common people above 45 + n senior citizens taking ...

Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
Ilahi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Vaccine is by their friend Poonawalas.😆 Now BW might promote the vaccine

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Is it true this vaccination is only therapeutic not prophylactic i.e it only reduces the severity, doesn’t prevent you from getting it...

Then why is it called Vaccination 😲

All COVID vaccines including Indias Covaxin and Covishield and prophylactic. There are very few therapeutic vaccines in the world and are mostly used in the treatment of AIDS and some cancers. 

No vaccine in the world prevents exposure to a virus. Vaccines only boost your immune system to prevent you from falling sick due to the virus. That is why masking is important because vaccinated people can carry and transmit viruses. 

All vaccines have efficacy rates. It reflects how effective the vaccine is in preventing sickness. Pfizer and Moderna have 95% efficacy. That means that if you get exposed to the COVID virus there is a 95% chance that your immune system will kick in and prevent infection. There is a 5% chance that you might still fall sick. 

Covaxin has an 81% efficacy rate. I am not sure what the Covishield efficacy rate is. It isn't published anywhere it seems. It's ok if vaccines have low efficacy. J&J vaccine is only 67-72% effective. But it is 85% effective in preventing severe COVID and almost 100% effective in preventing death. With COVID the goal, for now, is not to eradicate it, but to manage it. What we want to do is avoid burdening the healthcare system with COVID patients and minimize preventable deaths. Most vaccines irrespective of efficacy rate do that. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

I'm in the US and I saw so many Indians game the system and get their vaccines already. Many hospitals were giving out special codes to access websites for health care workers. The people that work there gave out those codes to all their friends and families and they in in turn gave them out to other people they know. I had one myself but felt uncomfortable and didn't do it. But so many people I know made up fake reasons like smoking and got the vaccine this way. I'm talking about healthy people in their 20s and 30s doing this. 

If they can figure out stealth ways of getting the vaccine, I'm sure celebs and rich people have done it too. 

I'm employed by a public university, so technically I qualify under the "education" category that is eligible for vaccination in most states. However, since I am in marketing and can work from home I am waiting for my legitimate turn. My parents are furious that I am waiting and won't just schedule my appt as an educator. 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think India is open for vaccination for all for few hundred rupees.

it's a good thing he is promoting vaccination with pr, and not an antivaxxer

👏

chingoobean thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Saifu is 50+ and suffers from Eugenicsitis. 

Edited by chingoobean - 3 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why covid cases increasing in Maharashtra while it’s going down in the rest of the country

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Why covid cases increasing in Maharashtra while it’s going down in the rest of the country

Heard in India there second wave going n new strain . No lock down n ppl might not be following cov norms so cases increasing it seems .

Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Rules and regulations are never meant for all people in India especially the affluent people.