Yeh Hai Chahatein

Rudraksh khurana bro

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So who's ready for rudraksh bro abhi preesha ke akka se jaan choti ke rudraksh bro has appeared so sharda ka beta ya balraj? I guess balraj but I gota say the new entry guy is hot and the name is kabir khurana nyc so cuz theres most likely girls trafficking going on I thnk he is involved in it and according to recent pics rudra gets hurt again poor guy always gets hit and beaten up abhi toh kidnapped joker bacha hai ke phir se usse maar pari ! ðŸ˜† Its like  a never ending circle detective game back on with rusha it's always not good the amount of dumbness they showed last time pata nahi is dafa kya dekhne ko milega ..! 

So I have a feeling this kabeer has come for revenge but poor rudra gets stuck in to it now dont knw how long he will be here so let's pray to god we get some gd rusha moments in between but this new guy defo his character is evil unless they change him later on lol! 

So all ready to jhel the upcoming I hope they doint spoil like it previous track let's see how we find the upcoming

Btw accorinding to sbs bhuvan is a negative character somehow i feel this Sonia girl is not his sis but it was a way to lead rudr to this new entry guy ! Dekhtein hai kya hota hai ! Every1 be ready to pray ðŸ¤£

Comment your thoughts away

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But didnt Bhuvan help Rusha by giving statements against Mahima ? 

He even confessed that he is not a murderer and he never wanted to kill Balraj bcoz he murdered Balraj due to Mahima.

Who is this Rudraksh's brother ? Is he Balraj's najayaz beta or Sharda's najayaz beta ? 

Why is he come to destroy Rudraksh and for what ? 

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

But didnt Bhuvan help Rusha by giving statements against Mahima ? 

He even confessed that he is not a murderer and he never wanted to kill Balraj bcoz he murdered Balraj due to Mahima.

Who is this Rudraksh's brother ? Is he Balraj's najayaz beta or Sharda's najayaz beta ? 

Why is he come to destroy Rudraksh and for what ? 

Yh he is rudra bro but  I dont knw son most likely balraj. .. I guesss 

I dont knw sbs mein bola tha about bhuvan

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Rudra being kidnapped again is ANNOYING. If they want to do a track do it, but can we stop disappearing individuals and dragging shit out. So annoying. 

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

Rudra being kidnapped again is ANNOYING. If they want to do a track do it, but can we stop disappearing individuals and dragging shit out. So annoying. 

Exactly yaar jab Dekho maar kahta Rehta hai show him like a proper ml for once ! 

Why keep going in circles 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think Bhuvan, his sister & Kabeer guy all are together in some plan against Khurana's. They all may some way or other linked to the past life of Balraj or Sharda.. We don't know much about their previous marriage or life.. so this track may reveal some of those .. 

Kabeer  will be behind Preesha first and may marry Mishika later (if he is permenant) . Not sure how Yuvraj will fit in the storyline now (he may be on a break for sometime). Khurana house has very less members for this story to run long term, so I'm expecting more supporting cast addition in the coming months.. just want entry of atleast some positive characters too..

Bhuvan may not be directly involved as of now.. but in future once he is out of jail, there is definitely a scope of Rudra, Preesha, Bhuvan track..

Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes me too want new positive characters to enter the show. 

Why always they make negative entries for separating Rudraksh and Preesha ? 

They should bring a new positive guy for Sharda in place of Balraj . 

I find Bhuvan and his sister fishy. 

Bhuvan doesn't seem to be kind hearted person as he showed to Rudraksh and Preesha.

Rudraksh reduced Bhuvan's punishment for only 5 years for who murdered his own father Balraj Khurana ? 

He bribed inspector and Yuvraj to give death sentence Preesha for Rajeev's murder which she didnt do. 

He didnt even react or confront Mahima for trapping his brother Rajeev for money 

But he easily blamed Preesha for no fault of hers as a gold digger and men trapper after Rahul's fake video 

No remorse or guilt feeling from Rudraksh for thinking about Preesha as a shaatir aurat and cheater after Mahima was arrested ?  

I have a strong feeling that Mahima might run away from jail and she might marry this Kabeer guy and come back to Khurana house to destroy Preesha and Rudraksh as she has told Preesha that she will be back to take revenge from her. 

Bhuvan and Kabeer might be Balraj's illegitimate sons.

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes me too want new positive characters to enter the show. 

Why always they make negative entries for separating Rudraksh and Preesha ? ("itv ke yahi reet hai,har ke badh hi jeet hai"...negative characters are meant for separating  leads)

They should bring a new positive guy for Sharda in place of Balraj . 

I find Bhuvan and his sister fishy. (me too)

Bhuvan doesn't seem to be kind hearted person as he showed to Rudraksh and Preesha.(i also have same feeling..achanak rang badalgaye iske..cant be trusted)

Rudraksh reduced Bhuvan's punishment for only 5 years for who murdered his own father Balraj Khurana ? (even i also felt it unjustified papa ne bachpan main pitayi kya ki nalle ne khooni saza hi kum kar dala..very bad rudra   shayad preesha ka sangath ka asaar..he is also becoming  mahaan day by day))

He bribed inspector and Yuvraj to give death sentence Preesha for Rajeev's murder which she didnt do. (firstly he didnt know..i think writters forgot it completely)

He didnt even react or confront Mahima for trapping his brother Rajeev for money (really,kiya toh right now saransh safety is important n chudail in jail now..jab mann kare jau confront karo)

But he easily blamed Preesha for no fault of hers as a gold digger and men trapper after Rahul's fake video (the way preesha used to act dumb ..any one would misunderstand her rudra toh 8th standard ka bacha hai.. upar se jhoot ka pitara whole sale)

No remorse or guilt feeling from Rudraksh for thinking about Preesha as a shaatir aurat and cheater after Mahima was arrested ?  (preesha also thought rudra was ladkibaaz..ok it was bhuvan..this mahan didnt even think twice the person who went to confront her sister how he ended up romancing her..well dont want it take further)

I have a strong feeling that Mahima might run away from jail and she might marry this Kabeer guy and come back to Khurana house to destroy Preesha and Rudraksh as she has told Preesha that she will be back to take revenge from her. (you are missing her? like seriously??)

Bhuvan and Kabeer might be Balraj's illegitimate sons.(kabeer hosaktha hai..because it is KABEER KHURANA)

I am not missing Mahima. But 20 yrs jail is not enough.  She should have been hanged. That's why I also feel Mahima will be back. 

Bcoz Mahima herself said to Preesha that she will be back to take her revenge. 

Now GPS shud tell Vasu and Rudraksh about Yuvraj murdering Rajeev.

Many ppl are saying in YouTube videos that Kabeer is Rajeev only who has done a plastic surgery and he is jealous of Rudraksh. 

I dont think Rajeev is alive. 

aishasully1993 thumbnail

I am not missing Mahima. But 20 yrs jail is not enough.  She should have been hanged. That's why I also feel Mahima will be back. 

Bcoz Mahima herself said to Preesha that she will be back to take her revenge. 

Now GPS shud tell Vasu and Rudraksh about Yuvraj murdering Rajeev.

Many ppl are saying in YouTube videos that Kabeer is Rajeev only who has done a plastic surgery and he is jealous of Rudraksh. 

I dont think Rajeev is alive. 

No dude they cnt bring rajeev bk they did his funeral and everythng its freaky if they bring him bk this is defo kabeer the illegitimate child which I thnk will turn positive late Ron I thnk it was like taht in the other show the guy had come for revenge and he was evil at first then they made him positive after they made him fall in love with the girl I think it was abhisheikh malik or his bro that was portraying the character I thnk same will be here too