The difference of "outrage"

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Good afternoon sisterhood! 

Today I am not in the mood to analyse the episode -- it might be moving towards the eventual separation but it is so badly done that it is too hard not to object. 

My issue today is not about the "dosti" conversation. In fact, I didn't mind that scene per se. But my issue is with the placement of it, after completely ignoring the more important issue at hand - Devyani's life. It is pointless analysing the behaviour of the characters in the Devyani track because it is not written well. Forget being an IPS officer, any brother who claims to have love for sister and family will want to know what happened to her 8 years ago.  

My problem is with the lack of "outrage" that Virat often seems to have for his family. He has only showed his outrage at Sai during the various fights they have had in view of the family but this was a subject where the outrage was must. He doesn't show outrage or objection to anything that the family does. That is what makes me question his conditioning as a character -- it comes across as such a weak male protagonist, who really does waver on his principle of justice. 

The issue I had even with the honeymoon track -- the morning scene where the suggestion was first made of Virat accompanying Vahini -- he did not "object". Yes, he did on the day they were to leave when he said, "Sorry Kaku, we won't go sightseeing" but then he diluted the entire fight with his absolute need to avoid the open confrontation and sound like both parties involved in the ruckus are at fault. Now, all that can be taken as part of his 'characterisation'.

It brings me to the point of comparison -- because we all know there have been two versions but I would like to say that it is pointless to compare. Virat in this version is written differently. He is actually a person who comes across as having multiple personalities -- to me, it is a character that lacks overall conviction for a cause, unless it is out and out miscarriage of justice. He continues to give the benefit of doubts to his 'blood ties' and to the one tie that has him attached in some way-- Patralekha. He doesn't know what to feel for her. It is not love but there is a sense of responsibility and some amount of guilt combined with his people-pleasing quality that he wants to brush on to Sai. I am willing to accept this as a character trait of Virat. But make it come across convincingly. 

But the whole approach to the current track is pathetic in terms of the plot. I cannot blame it on the characterisation because the gaps are so glaringly left by the creative team -- they are coming across as a deliberate loose string to create a misunderstanding where it can be totally avoided. Don't tell me that this man is an IPS officer -- he can't be. One doesn't become an IPS by just strutting around in a Khaki, it requires aptitude. That aptitude goes beyond saying "hmmm..." on some occasions. Virat was shown as observing the reactions of this elders and also Devyani but what is a let down is that they -- he and she both-- don't want to talk about Harini. He didn't even bother to ask, "How old is she? She must be very old... have you met her? What does she look like?" It was such a revelation that his "Are you sure" was absolutely justified and I also actually liked the fact that Sai couldn't be sure -- she could only say "Pulkit Sir ne bola hai..." because the information was confirmed only in the temple and there was no time to process. But what is stopping them/her now. Why couldn't the Mama-Mami decide to visit the girl and meet her? Why wouldn't Sai tell him lets go and meet her? 

The "ateet ko rehne do" was a totally thumbs down reaction -- what if his elders had committed infanticide? Ateet ko rehne do? An IPS officer wanting to cover up the toxicity of his family? I would not have a problem that he has doubts in the story --  it is actually needed that he should doubt both sides, question and investigate before declaring that "shaadi hogi". He should find out details to convince himself why he shouldn't believe the ghar ke bade rather than going blindly with what has been told to him.But this "ateet ko rehne do" seems like his need to keep the secret buried and not peel off the whitewash because he has to still go and mollify the ghar ke bade and the sabse badi spokesperson. 

I found it absolutely foolish that one team of the family agreed to the wedding in a matter of minutes of a man walking in and claiming that the daughter had been married to him. It's okay that everyone wants to believe the claim, but just to decide that it's going to be hunky dory and plan shopping for the wedding without sitting down to resolve the issue is plain stupid -- this can happen only on a TV show. 

To top it, in their private space -- one investigator by profession and other by nature -- don't talk about the possible hurdle that will be created. 

Why I can't identify with Sai as well at the moment -- and again, I am not blaming the character but the sloppy writing. The creative team is at a loss what to do with the Harini information. They won't be able to justify the misunderstanding because all it needs is a simple background check that even a non-IPS brother can do. It doesn't have anything to do with Sai's maturity or immaturity. Even considering that we must accept this as Sai's character trait, it is not convincing enough. The reason is that the difference between Sai and Virat is "outrage". Sai expresses her outrage. She cannot cover tracks of others or whitewash the wrong. She is seen as someone who goes out of the way to find out details and prove her point. She was the one who realised that Shivani did not have any proof against Amey fleecing her money. In an instant, she knew that the only way to trap him was to make him confess. So, in this case, set aside all that has not been under her control so far, including Pulkit inviting himself home and her not getting the chance to tell Virat anything because she first wanted to be sure and had misunderstood the Madhuri angle and thereafter there was 'no time' to say it, I still find her lack of application of mind out of character. She is impulsive but she is also intelligent. I can't digest that despite knowing that they Pakaku gang will plot something, she's not pushing Virat to find out the entire truth. If he said ateet ko rehne do, it was also Sai's silence to it that bothered me -- it is because the 'script' is like that.  

We are saying she has believed Devyani and Pulkit and she knows the family is evil -- she knew that even during the Amey track that Shivani was right. In fact, Amey's case was more open and shut but she went out of her way to prove Shivani innocent. Here, the story is still under the wraps and she has not been shown as being curious to learn what happened to Harini. The reason why she didn't tell Virat anything was that she wanted to learn the entire truth first-- but she still hasn't learnt it. Virat said, "Thank you for doing what you have done for Tai" and it seems like that is the end of the story and the wedding is all that matters? 🤪 It did not fit with me that Sai didn't tell Virat that let's go and meet PD Sir to discuss a few things. 

It is the fault of this absolutely taken for granted intelligence.

The amount of energy expended on that pointless fight in the zillat arena -- so repetitive and futile should be spent on speaking to the concerned persons and finding out the truth. I really want to see a Sai Pulkit scene that has some in dept conversation about Harini.. and how can Mama Mami not want to visit her? 

Coming to the dosti conversation and the peeping tom:

The scene was badly placed... nevertheles, my take on it - 

This bone will remain stuck in their throats, making it unable for them to speak. One person has to break the cycle and that person is Virat. He has to first begin by not pushing Sai to believe that he thinks Vahini and she are on the same platform -- the deal, vaada come later. His constant need to tell her to behave, empathise with someone as foolish as Vahini is the first block in breaking the barrier -- it is because he doesn't interact with the family as much as Sai and I have mentioned this before as well-- most men think domestic squabbles are petty issues because they are not involved in it directly. Same here. 

I thought his whole Vahini ko "galat mat samjho" was not from the perspective of his soft corner for her -- he can see what she is doing to Sai. It was more from the point of asking Sai to try to find a path to peace because in his mind this is the family they have to eventually live with and two members can't be at loggerheads like that. It was badly conveyed -- right after the series of interruptions and taana kasi that Vahini has done since their fight -- it is only a day old matter. 

He needs to tell her of course that this marriage is not a five year deal -- when she uttered that sentence today, she was really looking for him to deny the fact and assure her. But all he came up with was "Isse jyada na kuch bolunga na bola jayega " and a tear wiping!  All he needs to say first is "You don't have to leave after five years". But no - he won't.

Yes, I believe he conveyed a lot of his emotions during his apology but he was inarticulate and vague. "I am your family" is also a sentence spoken after he said, "Parivaar is zimmedari" once to her. She wants to hear more than the family word. Just a few minutes ago, she gave him her hand and said, "You can hold my hand in good moments, it is not restricted".... so what amount of courage does he need to tell her, "You don't have to leave?" 

Her reaction to the dosti word is obvious if he continues to make her feel like Vahini is a misunderstood person even after she has said it to his face that she thinks they are in 'love'. He has not yet answered that question or cleared it. His "mera sach" about Sai having bohat mayne in his life did not convey his "mera sach" that he spoke to Vahini. He should have told Sai both the "mera sach" parts. She would have then understood his "whole sach". Yes, he has declared he would leave the house with Sai and it was a big statement coming from him but Sai wanted to hear it again in their private space -- "Main 5 saal me chali jaungi" and her wait to hear his response was the same as his during the apology when he wanted her to deny his suggestion that he means nothing to her.

Despite having their moments of intimacies, their hesitation in accepting facts before one another is acceptable -- it can be a slow process and the awkwardness about addressing the main issue that ails their relationship will remain. But Virat should stop getting offended at Sai's response because just like we expect Sai (19) to understand him (28), he also needs to actually comprehend that he's expecting a teenager to show patience for what he cannot even express... 

Only if this dosti conversation between them had happened after at least two more sentences were spoken about Devyani and Harini, it would have been fine.

Vahini not being noticed by Virat was silly but her disappointment -- to me -- came from hearing Virat wanting to make Sai his "dost". I wish she had entered the room today but she actually showed restraint. 

There is a reason why she came after they spoke about Harini -- because this is the forced plot for the misunderstanding ... I really hope they can address this illogical writing in the next couple of episodes or the story is really going to turn into a sour one. 

I was really not in the mood to write much... but likh hi diya. It's a total rant today... I guess the complete lack of logic will not be digestible for too long.

Hope you lovelies are having a fab day otherwise.

Lots of love, hugs, coffees and teas to retain sanity!

❤️J

Edited by jankiraghav - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

we understand janki!!

aaj poora FD rant mood mein hai.. itna progression dekha ke paani mein boobana koi inse seekhe..

they are jumping between tracks and conflicts.. poor editing, poor continuity and so much more..

honestly, i'm watching for sai!! she is the only saving grace of the show now.. at least her character is consistent..

Virat ke character ko toh ruin karne mein lage hua hain because of the offscreen synamics.. it is so sad..

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

And what was his reaction trying to convey on the mention of Pakhi-Samrat’s wedding ? Couldn’t decipher the scene. Thoughts ? 

Edited by idkwhattoput - 3 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

Good afternoon sisterhood! 

Today I am not in the mood to analyse the episode -- it might be moving towards the eventual separation but it is so badly done that it is too hard not to object. 

My issue today is not about the "dosti" conversation. In fact, I didn't mind that scene per se. But my issue is with the placement of it, after completely ignoring the more important issue at hand - Devyani's life. It is pointless analysing the behaviour of the characters in the Devyani track because it is not written well. Forget being an IPS officer, any brother who claims to have love for sister and family will want to know what happened to her 8 years ago.  

My problem is with the lack of "outrage" that Virat often seems to have for his family. He has only showed his outrage at Sai during the various fights they have had in view of the family but this was a subject where the outrage was must. He doesn't show outrage or objection to anything that the family does. That is what makes me question his conditioning as a character -- it comes across as such a weak male protagonist, who really does waver on his principle of justice. 

The issue I had even with the honeymoon track -- the morning scene where the suggestion was first made of Virat accompanying Vahini -- he did not "object". Yes, he did on the day they were to leave when he said, "Sorry Kaku, we won't go sightseeing" but then he diluted the entire fight with his absolute need to avoid the open confrontation and sound like both parties involved in the ruckus are at fault. Now, all that can be taken as part of his 'characterisation'.

It brings me to the point of comparison -- because we all know there have been two versions but I would like to say that it is pointless to compare. Virat in this version is written differently. He is actually a person who comes across as having multiple personalities -- to me, it is a character that lacks overall conviction for a cause, unless it is out and out miscarriage of justice. He continues to give the benefit of doubts to his 'blood ties' and to the one tie that has him attached in some way-- Patralekha. He doesn't know what to feel for her. It is not love but there is a sense of responsibility and some amount of guilt combined with his people-pleasing quality that he wants to brush on to Sai. I am willing to accept this as a character trait of Virat. But make it come across convincingly. 

But the whole approach to the current track is pathetic in terms of the plot. I cannot blame it on the characterisation because the gaps are so glaringly left by the creative team -- they are coming across as a deliberate loose string to create a misunderstanding where it can be totally avoided. Don't tell me that this man is an IPS officer -- he can't be. One doesn't become an IPS by just strutting around in a Khaki, it requires aptitude. That aptitude goes beyond saying "hmmm..." on some occasions. Virat was shown as observing the reactions of this elders and also Devyani but what is a let down is that they -- he and she both-- don't want to talk about Harini. He didn't even bother to ask, "How old is she? She must be very old... have you met her? What does she look like?" It was such a revelation that his "Are you sure" was absolutely justified and I also actually liked the fact that Sai couldn't be sure -- she could only say "Pulkit Sir ne bola hai..." because the information was confirmed only in the temple and there was no time to process. But what is stopping them/her now. Why couldn't the Mama-Mami decide to visit the girl and meet her? Why wouldn't Sai tell him lets go and meet her? 

The "ateet ko rehne do" was a totally thumbs down reaction -- what if his elders had committed infanticide? Ateet ko rehne do? An IPS officer wanting to cover up the toxicity of his family? I would not have a problem that he has doubts in the story --  it is actually needed that he should doubt both sides, question and investigate before declaring that "shaadi hogi". He should find out details to convince himself why he shouldn't believe the ghar ke bade rather than going blindly with what has been told to him.But this "ateet ko rehne do" seems like his need to keep the secret buried and not peel off the whitewash because he has to still go and mollify the ghar ke bade and the sabse badi spokesperson. 

I found it absolutely foolish that one team of the family agreed to the wedding in a matter of minutes of a man walking in and claiming that the daughter had been married to him. It's okay that everyone wants to believe the claim, but just to decide that it's going to be hunky dory and plan shopping for the wedding without sitting down to resolve the issue is plain stupid -- this can happen only on a TV show. 

To top it, in their private space -- one investigator by profession and other by nature -- don't talk about the possible hurdle that will be created. 

Why I can't identify with Sai as well at the moment -- and again, I am not blaming the character but the sloppy writing. The creative team is at a loss what to do with the Harini information. They won't be able to justify the misunderstanding because all it needs is a simple background check that even a non-IPS brother can do. It doesn't have anything to do with Sai's maturity or immaturity. Even considering that we must accept this as Sai's character trait, it is not convincing enough. The reason is that the difference between Sai and Virat is "outrage". Sai expresses her outrage. She cannot cover tracks of others or whitewash the wrong. She is seen as someone who goes out of the way to find out details and prove her point. She was the one who realised that Shivani did not have any proof against Amey fleecing her money. In an instant, she knew that the only way to trap him was to make him confess. So, in this case, set aside all that has not been under her control so far, including Pulkit inviting himself home and her not getting the chance to tell Virat anything because she first wanted to be sure and had misunderstood the Madhuri angle and thereafter there was 'no time' to say it, I still find her lack of application of mind out of character. She is impulsive but she is also intelligent. I can't digest that despite knowing that they Pakaku gang will plot something, she's not pushing Virat to find out the entire truth. If he said ateet ko rehne do, it was also Sai's silence to it that bothered me -- it is because the 'script' is like that.  

We are saying she has believed Devyani and Pulkit and she knows the family is evil -- she knew that even during the Amey track that Shivani was right. In fact, Amey's case was more open and shut but she went out of her way to prove Shivani innocent. Here, the story is still under the wraps and she has not been shown as being curious to learn what happened to Harini. The reason why she didn't tell Virat anything was that she wanted to learn the entire truth first-- but she still hasn't learnt it. Virat said, "Thank you for doing what you have done for Tai" and it seems like that is the end of the story and the wedding is all that matters? 🤪 It did not fit with me that Sai didn't tell Virat that let's go and meet PD Sir to discuss a few things. 

It is the fault of this absolutely taken for granted intelligence.

The amount of energy expended on that pointless fight in the zillat arena -- so repetitive and futile should be spent on speaking to the concerned persons and finding out the truth. I really want to see a Sai Pulkit scene that has some in dept conversation about Harini.. and how can Mama Mami not want to visit her? 

Coming to the dosti conversation and the peeping tom:

The scene was badly placed... nevertheles, my take on it - 

This bone will remain stuck in their throats, making it unable for them to speak. One person has to break the cycle and that person is Virat. He has to first begin by pushing Sai to believe that he thinks Vahini and she are on the same platform -- the deal, vaada come later. His constant need to tell her to behave, empathise with someone as foolish as Vahini is the first block in breaking the barrier -- it is because he doesn't interact with the family as much as Sai and I have mentioned this before as well-- most men think domestic squabbles are petty issues because they are not involved in it directly. Same here. 

I thought his whole Vahini ko "galat mat samjho" was not from the perspective of his soft corner for her -- he can see what she is doing to Sai. It was more from the point of asking Sai to try to find a path to peace because in his mind this is the family they have to eventually live with and two members can't be at loggerheads like that. It was badly conveyed -- right after the series of interruptions and taana kasi that Vahini has done since their fight -- it is only a day old matter. 

He needs to tell her of course that this marriage is not a five year deal -- when she uttered that sentence today, she was really looking for him to deny the fact and assure her. But all he came up with was "Isse jyada na kuch bolunga na bola jayega " and a tear wiping!  All he needs to say first is "You don't have to leave after five years". But no - he won't.

Yes, I believe he conveyed a lot of his emotions during his apology but he was inarticulate and vague. "I am your family" is also a sentence spoken after he said, "Parivaar is zimmedari" once to her. She wants to hear more than the family word. Just a few minutes ago, she gave him her hand and said, "You can hold my hand in good moments, it is not restricted".... so what amount of courage does he need to tell her, "You don't have to leave?" 

Her reaction to the dosti word is obvious if he continues to make her feel like Vahini is a misunderstood person even after she has said it to his face that she thinks they are in 'love'. He has not yet answered that question or cleared it. His "mera sach" about Sai having bohat mayne in his life did not convey his "mera sach" that he spoke to Vahini. He should have told Sai both the "mera sach" parts. She would have then understood his "whole sach". Yes, he has declared he would leave the house with Sai and it was a big statement coming from him but Sai wanted to hear it again in their private space -- "Main 5 saal me chali jaungi" and her wait to hear his response was the same as his during the apology when he wanted her to deny his suggestion that he means nothing to her.

Despite having their moments of intimacies, their hesitation in accepting facts before one another is acceptable -- it can be a slow process and the awkwardness about addressing the main issue that ails their relationship will remain. But Virat should stop getting offended at Sai's response because just like we expect Sai (19) to understand him (28), he also needs to actually comprehend that he's expecting a teenager to show patience for what he cannot even express... 

Only if this dosti conversation between them had happened after at least two more sentences were spoken about Devyani and Harini, it would have been fine.

Vahini not being noticed by Virat was silly but her disappointment -- to me -- came from hearing Virat wanting to make Sai his "dost". I wish she had entered the room today but she actually showed restraint. 

There is a reason why she came after they spoke about Harini -- because this is the forced plot for the misunderstanding ... I really hope they can address this illogical writing in the next couple of episodes or the story is really going to turn into a sour one. 

I was really not in the mood to write much... but likh hi diya. It's a total rant today... I guess the complete lack of logic will not be digestible for too long.

Hope you lovelies are having a fab day otherwise.

Lots of love, hugs, coffees and teas to retain sanity!

❤️J

Apt is all I can say.. I dont have anything to add.. I am just plain disappointed with everyone today.. A bit more with IPS and the brother Virat Chavan .. You dont brush everything that your family does under the carpet to avoid confrontation. Today it was not even about Sai , that he keeps ignoring..it was about his loving Tai who right now doesnt even know what is right or wrong for him.. Such Such pathetic execution of potential track..and for what?

ppnn7191 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

so true Janki! the story is definitely turning into a sour one! and it won't be long people will stop watching and trps are bound to drop! the creatives and editing is pathetic, and its unfortunate ! most of the episodes are a shoddy job, except for the fine acting of the leads and a few other cast.. 

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: idkwhattoput

And what was his reaction trying to convey on the mention of Pakhi-Samrat’s wedding ? Couldn’t decipher the scene. Thoughts ? 

I took it as his remembrance of Samrat--  he would have still been around if that wedding wouldn't have happened... I didn't find it as linked to his yoga love or vahini. It was suddenly remembering Samrat who everyone keeps forgetting from time to time

Nutella03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You’re here, yay! I must admit, everyone here is really strong, I couldn’t bring myself to watch the entire episode or I would’ve thrown my ipad.

I have felt frustrated time and time again while watching this show, usually because of unnecessary or minor- out of character scenes, or shoddy editing. But I don’t think there has been such a glaring plot hole till now! They’ve deliberately made a solid plot, supremely unconvincing! I have little hope, but they can still rescue it. I really really want Virat and Sai to go to Pulkit’s house once and meet Harini. Pulkit can give them some background about the kid and his marriage. After that, I don’t mind Kaku manipulating Virat into believing that Pulkit is lying. Someone said something about an anonymous letter by Pakhi, that’s fine, it can all pass off as masala vampish tactics.
But just once, THEY NEED TO MEET THE THE KID! Virat legit went to Sai’s college to check out Aniket, but can’t go to meet his sister’s daughter? He was worried about Sai going to a professor’s house, but is not worried aboit getting his Tai married to a man that he hasn’t met in a decade?  And about Sai, don’t even get me started. This is so wildly out of character that it’s stupid. She loves Devi so much, wouldn’t she want to meet her kid out of sheer love for her, even if we believe that she doesn’t feel the need to cross examine? And what ABOUT DEVYANI!? What’s the plan, she’ll go to his house as his bride, boom surprise, there’s your 8 year old kid waiting? WHAT ABOUT THE KID! Do these guys plan on telling her anything? What has Pulkit told her about her mom all these years? I cannot for the life of me fathom this! I’ve been gritting my teeth since morning. Arrgghhh!

Edited by Nutella03 - 3 years ago

Well I had the exact problem with the episode.. if they wanted to create an MU around Harini then they should not have introduced the girl ..they could have brought out pulkit telling Sai he adopted a girl ..

which later on is revealed as his biological daughter before wedding  .. and then Sai finding out Devyani is the mom 

I understand Neil has not been shooting regularly maybe on leave .. but then they could have made ashwini n sayi going with Shivani to pulkit house to talk with him .. 

Why would ashwini just want to parcel of Devyani to pulkit ..

Even GC gang was better off when they were marrying sayi off to virat .. atleast they saw virat was their police superior z had lived with them .. and was liked by sayi father 

over here they haven’t seen pulkit for 10 years .. just heard from sayi Abd they are marrying her off to devi

the logical way would have been z you keep on meeting  tAi .. let us meet you .. we are giving Kaku n others times to get to know u And  maybe they will change their mind and accept the relationship..

even though the verbal face off between team a n team b was nice .. it was digressing from main topic . Mohit is always the sacrificial goat ..but good he’s getting more footage ..

kalu wants pakhi to do anything to convince virat .. just what is anything .. I hope she does anything ... it will enliven the Saturday .. and bring some jalwa  on Saturday 💋💃

And I felt bad these free loaders .. who have all been living i the name of Nagesh Chavan .. cannot even afford to give his only child a decent wedding..poor Devyani wish her dad was alive 

Edited by msin - 3 years ago
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I totally understood your reluctance to write. 

Even when I saw Devi dancing around, I felt so much regret that they've butchered such a beautiful track. 

The reason why I was totally put off with mention of dosti and didi was that time could've been spent I discussing Devyani. It would've been impactful because audiences are waiting to know more. 

It seemed another attempt to provide unnecessary footage when not essential. In fact that conversation need not even have been about Sairat at all. At that point Devyani was important, her child was important. 

Misunderstanding can easily be created even after Virat knows about the child. But I don't know... it's getting beyond annoying. 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful analysis janki loved it 

But iam really upset with creatives for the bad execution and writing , they really need to work up on it 

Waiseh for me that dosti wala topic was brought for closure today looking at reaction from both parties and also hearing her explanation he won't try again but iam glad virat indirectly maan liya she is more mature than didi , yeah as u said it's not out of any concern for didi but to maintain peace to stop their tu tu mein mein but he understood that it is next to impossible,waiseh looks they are running with the track like they already want to begin with separation track ,

Waiseh ek baat acha huva hai pakhi didn't hear about harini being with pulkit warna bada wala siyappa hoga we can never trust this kaku mandali , 

So most likely letter kaand hi hoga , and virat is going to have same mu like sai , hearing maa for madhuri he will assume things and sairat fight hoga 

Waiseh even iam upset why they are not doing any BG check past mein kya huva is really needed , 

Well I have doubt yah kahoon I sometimes felt virat placed sai above his family that is why he run extremes when the matter is regarding rest family related stuff doesn't bother that much 

Waiseh I loved sai v/s kaku today kya mast jawab diya kaku ko badiya laga

Edited by linakusharberry - 3 years ago