Posted: 3 years ago

Shuarya helps Anokhi in detangling herself from the fairy lights and also apologizes for hurting her and throwing her out of the class.

Now that I have said you can come to my class, will you allow me to tend to your wound, says Shaurya.

This wound will be healed in a day or two sir, but what about the wound you have given to my Aastha mam by not talking to her properly. What is your problem?Why would anyone talk to his mother like that?

Why do you have to poke your nose everywhere Ms. Bhalla? Can’t you stay in your limits and I do not want to talk about that woman today? Please!!!!

No I can’t stay in my limits sir when it’s about my Aastha mam. She is everything to me and I will not let you treat her like this.

You are a hopeless case Ms. Bhalla. And what’s with this attitude of yours. Actually no it’s not your fault, it’s mine that I thought for once I could talk to you normally. Thank you so much for proving me wrong.

At least I am just showing attitude and not throwing things at you randomly without caring about the consequences.

Shaurya loses his cool and holds both her arms, didn’t I apologize to you. Then why on earth are you dragging this. Why can’t you just let it go and you very well know I didn’t do it intentionally.

You may not have hit me intentionally then sir but you did say things about my Aastha mam very much intentionally.

Shut up and get lost from this place Ms. Bhalla before my patience gives away.

Anokhi turns to leave but her hair gets stuck in a button of his coat and they collide with each other. They share an eye lock which is broken when she feels a pull in her hair.

What is your problem Anokhi? You know what you are a live catastrophe that can cause destruction anytime anywhere. Now stay put and let me handle this.

Sir it’s hurting me why are you moving around, it’s you who needs to stay put.

You want to handle this the same way you detangled yourself from the fairy lights.Please spare me this time Anokhi.

He spots a scissor on a faraway table and walks to that table while holding Anokhi close to himself. All this while Anokhi stares at him while he is only focused on getting himself free. He takes the scissor and cuts her hair.

I don’t understand why do you keep your hair open and don’t you dare start a debate or your philosophy class on this topic because I have had enough for the day now leave.

Two days later there is a cultural fest going on in college and Anokhi has been given the duty to supervise the entire program starting from giving the introductory speech to ending the fest. Anokhi is dressed in a saree which was aesthetically pleasing. Shuarya was in his cabin looking over some files and thanking his stars that he hasn’t had any conversation with Ms. Bhalla since two days owing to her busy schedule. Just then a peon calls him to the auditorium to check the final décor and all. He went to the auditorium and checked everything but his eyes were looking for someone but couldn’t spot her.I hope this girl hasn’t created a ruckus somewhere.

Anmol where are other students from your class? Who is giving the introductory speech?

Shaurya sir Anokhi is giving the speech. She is ready and is rehearsing backstage.Should I call her?

No Anmol you continue with what you were doing.

Just then some senior students pass from their discussing about something and Shaurya overhears them. Hey Rahul did you see that new girl, that ragging girl. She comes to college so simple but today that madam is looking hot as hell. Shaurya unknowingly clenched his fists and involuntarily started moving backstage and the sight shocked him. Boys were literally ogling at Anokhi even though her back was towards them. She was wearing a saree and her hair was tied in a bun and her back was shining in that light which was not digested well by someone.

Ms.Bhalla, I need you in my office right now. It’s very important and why is here so much crowd. The show is on the stage not here. I want this place empty right now. Only the participants will stay. Ms. Bhalla I guess you didn’t hear me properly. I want you in my office to discuss the vote of thanks.

Arre,I haven’t talked to Shaurya sir from past two days, why is he behaving like a ticking time bomb. Mata Rani aaj bacha lena. Sir may I come in.

Shaurya is standing in his office. He couldn’t take his eyes off her. Yes Ms. Bhalla come in. She gave him the vote of thanks and asked him to check it. He kept the paper on his table and went near her and slowly took out her hair clip and let her hair loose so that it covered her from back.

What the hell is this Sir? Why would you do that?

Ms.Bhalla, this is SIAC and not your Kapurthala. This institute has its standards and you are representing it today. That’s why.

That's why, what Sir? Everyone since morning told me that I was looking good and nobody said that I was over or under dressed for SIAC.

I know who said what Ms. Bhalla. You don’t need to tell me.

BTW Sir tell me one thing are you bipolar or what. I mean two days back didn’t you tell me why I keep my hair open. Did you or did you not? You need help sir. Sorry but you definitely need it.

Ms.Bhalla I don’t care what you do outside SIAC. Today you are here and it’s for the reputation of my institute.

Oh really, sir. Then should I send other girls from the fest so that you can check whether they are dressed as per the standards of SIAC or not.

Get out Ms. Bhalla now. I don’t want you here for a second more. Out.

Anokhi left without any argument as she was late for the fest leaving behind a thoughtful Shaurya who didn’t understand why he did, what he did.

Love Shay,

Feedback

This one was really very good.

Seriously, Shaurya are you bipolar???

But I loved his possessiveness

Loved this one

Lol Shaurya nd his possessiveness😆

This was such a cute OS!!!😍😍

Possessive Shaurya is such a treat to read. 

Loved this one❤❤❤

I really really loved it wow😯😯i love shaurya possessiveness

Awww. Anokhi is as confused about the flip flopping as clueless Shaurya. He really is a bipolar personality. Playing hot and cold lol. Thank you for this write up. It was lovely. 

Originally posted by Ariyatogether

Loved this one

Lol Shaurya nd his possessiveness😆

Thanks Ariya

I hope we see this side of his in the show

Originally posted by mahiii12

This was such a cute OS!!!😍😍

Possessive Shaurya is such a treat to read. 

Loved this one❤❤❤

Thanks mahiiii☺️

Originally posted by Luilui

I really really loved itwow😯😯i love shaurya possessiveness

Thankyou