Everyone stop watching watching the show on TV

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

So the TRP drops, we should make this trend #boycottghkppm the creatives will then be forced to change directions 

I am posting my first tweet.. my twitter handle is 

https://twitter.com/Priyans59892751?s=09

Meri family to kabka kardiya , vo khete hai iss serial mein sirf non stop fight hoti hain isse hum log bhigad jayenge is liye band kar diya ðŸ˜­

Hello, 

The trp system doesn't work that way, we don't contribute to the trps irrespective of whether we watch it on TV or not that's the reason all the channels are able to release their episodes online through premium memberships on their OTT platforms. 

Only a selected group of people who have some kind of meter installed in their television contribute to the trps. This calculation and placing of meters is usually done by BARC or similar organisations I think. 

Originally posted by idkwhattoput

So the TRP drops, we should make this trend #boycottghkppm the creatives will then be forced to change directions 

It doesn't matter if we watch on tv or not...TRP Aunties will watch naa...

Wait!

Going by the shitty writing,if I were a trp Aunty, then I would never watch this bigboss 2.0

I hope the trp falls.

Let's see...

Fingers crossed

Sorry to say. I won’t stop watching since I watch for Sai. As long as Ayesha is there I won’t miss one episode. Neither do my family.

Originally posted by ltelidevara

Sorry to say. I won’t stop watching since I watch for Sai. As long as Ayesha is there I won’t miss one episode. Neither do my family.

I Watch for sai too which is why I can’t anymore I hate to see her hurt, Virat has no respect for her, neither as a wife nor as a woman and on top of that the criminal family is hellbent on making her life miserable