Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sritishabir1

It just came out of nowhere and I would never have imagined they would make Abhi like this. 😭

Wouldn't say that,signs about that something bad were there;just made a track where Abhigya need to start from strangers again,with no unnecessary fight this time (same as all the tracks before leaps),with Pragya being weak without him only to start her battle after seeing his condition;maybe wanted to give the show the same flavour as before,that's why even team-villain is the same;playing safe,no new faces,working with already tested material,drawing a line between characters. The only shocking element was Abhi being reduced from a rockstar to a defenseless baby,no money or fame can cure him now,will be only Pragya's care&affection. Same as she was able to bring him back from the other side,she can beat the medical predictions and give him a new life.

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Watching the episode where they made vows again at the mandir on the road. 😳

The vows especially the last one makes sense now. He says, kuch bhi ho jaye, chahe koi bhi ho saamne agar mein tumhe jaane ko bhi boloon, tum chod kar nahi jaoge. and she says mein jaise bhi jis haal mein bhi aap ke saath rehna chahoon aap mujhe rehne denge 😭😭 

So if it means they will stay together through this ordeal and get stronger for each other, then am okay. Shouldn't needlessly drag for a long time though. Hope it's a relatively short one. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Wouldn't say that,signs about that something bad were there;just made a track where Abhigya need to start from strangers again,with no unnecessary fight this time (same as all the tracks before leaps),with Pragya being weak without him only to start her battle after seeing his condition;maybe wanted to give the show the same flavour as before,that's why even team-villain is the same;playing safe,no new faces,working with already tested material,drawing a line between characters. The only shocking element was Abhi being reduced from a rockstar to a defenseless baby,no money or fame can cure him now,will be only Pragya's care&affection. Same as she was able to bring him back from the other side,she can beat the medical predictions and give him a new life.

Yeah we knew something bad would happen but I just meant that I didn't see this Abhi's condition and Pragya's predicament coming in this way.  I mean there were some predictions on twitter and they were right after all but I didn't want to believe it at some level. 😕

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

😳❤️

Ralulo thumbnail

Whole wedding track dialogues&events make sense now. Even that time when he pretended someone is beating him outside of that room and she started to cry...now she was made to see it and unable to stop it/protect him. 😭 

Diwali time he was thankful that light returned in his life,hoping that he won't live in darkness anymore and look at him now,his room is like that only. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Yeah good parallels you have drawn. 👍🏼 I really want these MM vultures punished by the end of this track. They themselves went ahead and brought this track and nothing less than all of them being locked up would do. I swear. They have another thing coming if they think they can go back to same old BS. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

cake ka video aa gaya 🥳🥳

https://twitter.com/tishaspankha/status/1368592485581135874?s=20

Edited by Sritishabir1 - 3 years ago
Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Just leaving this pic here cause TiSha are precious 💥🔥😍

Ralulo thumbnail

Awww precap is just painfully sweet 😳 baby Abhi hidden again in his safe space...

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Awwwww the way he said mujhe maarna mat..mujhe bohut dard hota hai. 😭😭 and the way she looked soo soo sad. 😒😒 This has to give her enough motivation to both take care of her baby/protect him and exact revenge on that ungrateful little vulture, freeloader who sat in Abhi's home for free her whole life and enjoyed his money and is now hell bent on destroying his family, take his properties and money. Come on, Sherni. You can do this.

Edited by Sritishabir1 - 3 years ago