Forced marriage or love marriage Kya hoga ?? - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Swetyz

I always have this doubt

How will they keep track of dates yaar??

1st marriage’s 5th anniversary 2nd marriage’s 3rd anniversary, 3rd one’s 6 month anni

In case of ekta kapoor’s serial, 1st husband’s fake death day and 2nd husband’s birthday 1st husband’s resurrection date, then 1st cum 3rd husband’s birthday 

Poor fellows

It will be too confusing for them

They do so many marriages and divorces🤷‍♀️

They can keep track easily cause marriage /remarriage /reremarriage is the only legit times the leads get to be intimate 

I’m surprised they remember how after 10 year celibate leap 

Honestly i have no idea which route they going to take for their marriage since in the orginal version the story is quite different n they dont get married right away so i cant say what they have planned for in hindi version...i guess we just have to wait n watch see what route they go...

Originally posted by libran90

Bahut aage bad rahe ho re tum log. Itna dur mat niklo. Shaadi me bahut time hai. Abhi to sirf shuru hua hai show. Abhi to bahut kuch dikhana baaki hai. Infact, mujhko to lagta hai the track is mostly moving towards Raghav falling for Pallavi first. Usse pehle kuch nahi hone wala. Pallavi to usko ghaas dene se rahi. Pallavi ka time for falling for Raghav will come later. I just feel that Raghav being Raghav will force Pallavi to marry, not out of hate, but love. Hate to already hai na from Raghav's side. Aur jab tak Raghav ka hate dissolve hoga, tab tak Pallavi ka apna hate quota shuru ho jaayega. Raghav ke naseeb me papad ki factory kholna hi likha hai, bahut belne jo padenge.

Hi sohini 🤗

Deepika from naagin 5 forum remember 

What I this ek raat mujhe meri family we door rakha news spreads 

Mansi ke mandap mein RaghVi ki shadi bhi ho jaaye shayad. 

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Hi sohini 🤗

Deepika from naagin 5 forum remember 

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Deepu!!!🤗

Tu fruit custard kab se ban gayi behen????😆

Welcome to the forum

Originally posted by libran90

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Deepu!!!🤗

Tu fruit custard kab se ban gayi behen????😆

Welcome to the forum