RaghVi Tumka Lagoing!!! - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ImHemangi

welcome dear.. omg butts booma will be πŸ”₯πŸ”₯.. raghu ko dekho ... pehle se aag lgi hue haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hey Thank you... Yess 

Hmm His top 3 Buttons were Undone 😏and He always love to show his body πŸ˜†βœ‹ 

Originally posted by SRKian

What’s the deal with raghav he started to visit her frequently πŸ˜† and now dancing with her as well .hope it doesn’t turn out to be her cousin’s dream which it most likely would be πŸ˜† 

His Words "phir tum mere raste aaye toh pair ke neeche zameen na rahega Ardham Ainda?" Were utter useless... Because he loves To takkarana with her πŸ˜†

Lol I wonder How can Rahu dance so Crazyily!! Just look at him in the pic, he got some Moves.. Hope it's not anyone's dream πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Kuttisri

Haha Ghuregaa phir Suneyega bolke "phir tum mere raste aaye toh pair ke neeche zameen na rahega Ardham Ainda? πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

I wonder what made him to dance like that considering Raghu Aloof and rude form.. Agar ye phir dream hua na Toh i want more of RaghVi in one frame dream hii sahi, but komlika Jagdish Anna Aur Amma ko dekhnese se Behtar hai πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hello welcome fellow Telugite πŸ₯³

Its awesome to hear Telugu in Hindi show πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Anyways man they look so gorgeous 😍 though I think it would not be that Amrutha 's dream why would she dream Pallu in it

Anyways Sai and Shivangi 's Bts is making me excited 

Originally posted by Kuttisri

His Words "phir tum mere raste aaye toh pair ke neeche zameen na rahega Ardham Ainda?" Were utter useless... Because he loves To takkarana with her πŸ˜†

Lol I wonder How can Rahu dance so Crazyily!! Just look at him in the pic, he got some Moves.. Hope it's not anyone's dream πŸ˜†

Typical of him first warn her not to come at his house and then goes to her house(it’s her house right? πŸ˜†) to mess with her.

He dances freely not surprised seeing this.In one of the earlier epi he danced with Anjali quite freely πŸ˜†

If it was her cousin's dream why would she see him dancing with Pallavi and everybody else in the family? If it was her dream, wouldnt she see herself dancing alone with Raghav? I like Pallav's outfit...m sure it'l be difficult for Raghav to keep his eyes off her lol Hope Pallavi gives him no attention .. that'l be fun to watch! 

Originally posted by MistyDawn

If it was her cousin's dream why would she see him dancing with Pallavi and everybody else in the family? If it was her dream, wouldnt she see herself dancing alone with Raghav? I like Pallav's outfit...m sure it'l be difficult for Raghav to keep his eyes off her lol Hope Pallavi gives him no attention .. that'l be fun to watch! 

le raghav to pallu: tum raghav rao ko avoid krta... hyderabad ka hr ek ladki Raghav rao ke piche pagal ki bhagta.. ardham ainda?πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Originally posted by SRKian

What’s the deal with raghav he started to visit her frequently πŸ˜† and now dancing with her as well .hope it doesn’t turn out to be her cousin’s dream which it most likely would be πŸ˜† 

seems to be like that to me too🀣

le raghav to pallu: tum raghav rao ko avoid krta... hyderabad ka hr ek ladki Raghav rao ke piche pagal ki bhagta.. ardham ainda?πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Lo bolo!

Harkaten aisi ki heroine baal nochke bhagne wali pagal ban jaaye, aur Don anna bolta hai, ladki uske peeche paagal. Irony of life. Kitni khushfehmiyan hai janaabe aala kiπŸ€ͺ

Ardham ainda πŸ€£get out and pero ke niche zameen ne raega are his favorite punch linesπŸ˜†