Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

If i were the writer of Immj2

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Since our show will complete a phase and will move to the other. I just thought to pen down what i would have written if i was the writer.

1.  A proper Ridbir lovestory - How they meet. How they fell in love and whybRiddhima trust him so much.It would have been flashbacks or excerpts of Riddhima 's "Dear Diary ".

2.Vansh as a mafia - His deals, his ethics, his allies, his enemies.  I remember i used to watch Lagi tujhse Lagan where Dutta Sriram Patel was a mafia but his ethics was that he never dealt over Women. He despised flesh trade. 

Aangre -Why Aangre is so loyal to him. If VR trusts him so much it has to b a reason. He individually a powerful man. VR tak pauchne k liye Aangre se guzrna padta hai 

Rudra Chachu and his family - Their greed,ambition, their treacheries. Making plans behind VR and Vaangre suspecting them and their counter moves to get scot free

Ishani and Siya -They hardly converse and their was absolutely no growth in them. I would have brought Ishani 's wish to become a supermodel but VR stopping her to execute the profession becoming a typical Male Chauvinistic big brother. Her funky but whilward relationship with Aangre. ( VAMPGIRL has written it beautifully in Fixation )

Siya being a Painter /Author or an aspiring dancer. Her pain of not becoming such and Vansh 's sympathy for her. Ishani 's angst for Vansh for being selective to Sia over her. 

The two sister 's different approach of love towards Vansh. 

Aryan being the dark horse one who respects and envies his brother. His constant tryst to usurp his position and power.

Hits and Miss of Riansh. Riddhima accidentally helped  by Vansh and Vansh accidentally saved by Riddhima.

Riddhima 's shock to know about Kabir not  being a Pt teacher. 

Vansh and Kabir 's solid rational substantial reason of being enemies  apart from being half brothers. 

Kabir's detailed training of Riddhima to nab Vansh in mission.

Anu and Vansh 's relationship. 

Ragini 's relationship with Vansh.

Vansh admitting he loves Riddhima. 

Riansh 's gradual realization.

Riddhima 's confession of love to Vansh before his cliff fall. 

Vansh 's complete monolouge how he got saved from cliff fall to Aangre /A Vangre masterplan.

Vansh 's initiation of revenge without Ahana 

Vansh knowing all the truth through cctv and other source about Riddhima "s innoscense 

Riddhima leaving Vansh but returning with Uma followed by Exposing Anupriya.

Uma being cupid for Riansh.

Riansh love confession and a proper consummation 

Kabir 's return as a legal heir by manipulating Chachu and Aryan

Digging up Riddhima 's parent truth 

Uma and Ishani 's involvement.

Vansh covering up the secret and lie 

Riddhima 's pregnancy 

A overjoyed Family 

A Baby shower ceremony. Kabir exposing Vansh "s lie followed by her miscarriage.

Riansh separation 

A much awaited reunion followed by Either Kabir being jailed or comitting suicide. /Riansh sacrifcing their lives and Reunion. 

I have not included those plot line that are already shown. I hope u like it. Pls share ur feedback.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Since our show will complete a phase and will move to the other. I just thought to pen down what i would have written if i was the writer.

1.  A proper Ridbir lovestory - How they meet. How they fell in love and whybRiddhima trust him so much.It would have been flashbacks or excerpts of Riddhima 's "Dear Diary ".

2.Vansh as a mafia - His deals, his ethics, his allies, his enemies.  I remember i used to watch Lagi tujhse Lagan where Dutta Sriram Patel was a mafia but his ethics was that he never dealt over Women. He despised flesh trade. 

Aangre -Why Aangre is so loyal to him. If VR trusts him so much it has to b a reason. He individually a powerful man. VR tak pauchne k liye Aangre se guzrna padta hai 

Rudra Chachu and his family - Their greed,ambition, their treacheries. Making plans behind VR and Vaangre suspecting them and their counter moves to get scot free

Ishani and Siya -They hardly converse and their was absolutely no growth in them. I would have brought Ishani 's wish to become a supermodel but VR stopping her to execute the profession becoming a typical Male Chauvinistic big brother. Her funky but whilward relationship with Aangre. ( VAMPGIRL has written it beautifully in Fixation )

Siya being a Painter /Author or an aspiring dancer. Her pain of not becoming such and Vansh 's sympathy for her. Ishani 's angst for Vansh for being selective to Sia over her. 

Aryan being the dark horse one who respects and envies his brother. His constant tryst to usurp his position and power.

Hits and Miss of Riansh. Riddhima accidentally helped  by Vansh and Vansh accidentally saved by Riddhima.

Vansh and Kabir 's solid rational substantial reason of being enemies  apart from being half brothers. 

Vansh 's complete monolouge how he got saved from cliff fall to Aangre /A Vangre masterplan.

Vansh knowing all the truth through cctv and other source about Riddhima "s innoscense 

Riddhima 's pregnancy 

A overjoyed Family 

A Baby shower ceremony. Kabir exposing Vansh "s lie followed by her miscarriage.

Riansh separation 

A much awaited reunion followed by Either Kabir being jailed or comitting suicide. /Riansh sacrifcing their lives and Reunion. 

I have not included those plot line that are already shown. I hope u like it. Pls share ur feedback.

writers ko mail kar do...

pyaar2012 thumbnail

writers ki raddi k vao bech denge ya spam mein dal denge. Bas Ott thik se dikha de wahi kafi hai.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This would have made a better story. And if they had included these aspects in show then it would have a marvelous show and would have continued till 500 episodes without any glitch with good and constant trp.

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

i am getting goosebumps just by reading it🤩🤩🤩🤩

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Riddhima 's pregnancy 

A overjoyed Family 

Riansh separation 

Would love if you actually write this into ff form.

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My biggest desire with this show has always been the relationship of KaVa to be explored more.

I so wanted them to be ex bffs

or kabir to be uma's son

That would give both of them valid excuse to hate each other i feel

and would have developed an emotional bond too

If i was the writer thats how i would have gone with it

I always envisioned a scene where riansh and kabir are on the run from a third enemy and they end up in a forest and form a temporary truce until the third enemy is defeated..and we get to see jealous vansh and annoying little brother and frustated riddhima because of these two kids.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

My biggest desire with this show has always been the relationship of KaVa to be explored more.

or kabir to be uma's son

I always envisioned a scene where riansh and kabir are on the run from a third enemy and they end up in a forest and form a temporary truce until the third enemy is defeated..and we get to see jealous vansh and annoying little brother and frustated riddhima because of these two kids.

Hum toh Ott /Web content likhte hai. It feels so bad that they destroy nikita mansavi zayn and maasvi. Growth of character to them is always negative. Why?  Does they even know A color called Grey exsists.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

or kabir to be uma's son

Toh lkhiye na madam kisne roka hai likh daliye!!

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hum toh Ott /Web content likhte hai. It feels so bad that they destroy nikita mansavi zayn and maasvi. Growth of character to them is always negative. Why?  Does they even know A color called Grey exsists.

Exactly..first the reason for kabir's revenge was lame.. and then they made him completely negative..grey shade ka matlab hi nahi patha in logon ko..all three of their characters could have been explored really well...not just the three..all the supporting characters could have been explored well