Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shabia1

Finally someone said it👍🏼

See. I always had this thought at the back of my mind. They look so understanding and good. But will they remain so when Raghav comes into picture, or if their son returns? The itv history says: a big NO! Cause she is so convenient, so good and so comprising. But what if she doesn't remain that convenient or something happens that puts a taint at the image she has created for herself so far then will the family still support her? 

Also, I don't understand the debate going on Raghav these days. Well he is not flawed. He is a criminal of a sort. (Don't throw chappals at me for saying this but) he does shady business, smuggling goods for business etc. Threats people, beats them and is violent. So how come there is a surprise if he does something extreme. Not that his behaviour is correct. It is not. But that's the Raghav we have been introduced to and I started watching the show keeping this fact in mind. I expected extreme from him which he did😆 him being lenient with pallavi in the beginning is what surprised me. 

Thank you behen🤗

Dekho, mujhko yeh lagta hai ki Pallavi aur Raghav ka ek hi problem hai - family approval. On one hand, we have sanki Raghav who wants his family to accept his ways and accept him. On the other hand, we have sanskaari Pallavi, who also seeks approval from her family in a way, dulling down her feisty spirit, which she is by compromising on things. So, once Pallavi and Raghav connect on a deeper level and find the family they are looking for in each other, the approval complex will disappear, and they will not need a family per se, kyunki tab unke liye ek dusre ke saath hona means we are a family. Both need to understand, that family hamesha bhare pure ghar me nahi, ek insaan me bhi mil jaata hai, ki family ki zarurat mehsus nahi hoti.

Coming to debate on Raghav, well I expected all this from Raghav, I don't have complaints, but I don't like watching torture, hence I avoid it. So jab kuch achcha hoga, without the torture scenario in play, I will resume watching.

And regarding marriage, abhi Dilli dur hai beheno. Sabr karo.😆

anokhi12 thumbnail

Forced marriage nahi hoga love marriage hoga

Edited by anokhi12 - 3 years ago
ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anokhi12

Forced marriage nahi hoga love marriage hoga

can inagine this.. but with hindi audiences not possible.. 1 forced marriage is must for itv ... rule hai bhae🤣

anokhi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

can inagine this.. but with hindi audiences not possible.. 1 forced marriage is must for itv ... rule hai bhae🤣

Trp auntie kuch bhi hosakta hai😆