Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bipasha Basu shares funny video of husband Karan Singh Grover

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This couple seems to be vacationing all the time. What a chill life!

Bipasha Basu shares funny video of husband Karan Singh Grover in Maldives, watch actor burn himself under hot sun.

• Bipasha Basu has shared Bipapictures of herself and a funny video of her husband Karan Singh Grover from their Maldives vacation. Check them out here.

Actor couple Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover left for a Maldives vacation last week and they clearly had a lot of fun. After treating fans with some of her pictures from the holidays, Bipasha has now posted a funny video of Karan from their vacation.

Bipasa Basu has been on vacation with Karan Singh Grover in Maldives.

In the video, Karan is seen soaking up the sun before it gets a little too hot for him and he starts scratching himself , acting as if trying to put off fire on his arms. Bipasha captioned the video, "Monkey on fire." Most of Bipasha's posts come with the hashtag 'monkey love' which is how she loves to describe their relationship.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/bipasha-basu-shares-funny-video-of-husband-karan-singh-grover-in-maldives-watch-actor-burn-himself-under-hot-sun-101614647746182.html 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Happy things are working for them

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

Happy things are working for them

I am surprised it is, but I am happy for Bipasha.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

keeping it true to their hashtag monkey love

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She looks beautiful, he looks eh 

I’m glad she is happy thou, still miss the John Bips brand 

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

its ages since they are seen on screen. how do they survive this kinda lifestyle

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am surprised even with so many platforms does she got get offered any web series.  Would love to see her as a female cop or detective, some crime drama.  Hope somebody remembers her and offers her some good work

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: isabel655

She is a bad actress. Who would waste money on her to cast her on any platforms? It will be flop for sure of whatever platform she does. And remembers her? So that means nobody remembers her at all. 

Bipasha is better actress than Kareena 😎

Edited by Daechwita - 2 years ago
Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: isabel655

There is nothing to be obsessed with these good for nothing actors. I always find her a bad actress. No wonder she is jobless with no work. And you are the one that bought Kareena in here. What is Kareena has to do with this post? At least, Kareena doesn’t do third class web series like Dangerous for money. Just because you think she is better actress than Kareena doesn’t become a fact. To me, she is not even Kareena’s feet. 

You haven’t changed it all 🤣.  

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: beena_jon

its ages since they are seen on screen. how do they survive this kinda lifestyle

I am sure that they had made some amazing investments while they got work. 

KSG has a degree in hotel management and somewhere in 2009 I had heard that he has a couple of restaurants around Mumbai