A ShAkhi OS. !! JEALOUSY !!

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

OS

“ Aastha ma’am….ma’am, where are you?” Anokhi had been searching for Aastha for the half hour along with Shaan. She had informed him about what had happened between Shaurya and Aastha and Shaan had immediately come to the college.

“ Anokhi, she is nowhere around to be found. Let’s go and check the hospital.” Shaan said, coming to her and she nodded, very stressed. Where could she have gone in just two minutes. After all, Anokhi had just gone to fetch some water.

As the two of them reached hospital, they found out that she hadn’t come back either and now, their stress was at a different level altogether.

“ Shaan sir, you wait here at the hospital to see if she comes back. I am going to search around here and if we don’t find her, I am going to the police station.” Anokhi said, taking charge of the situation because she could see Shaan wasn’t in a situation to take decisions right now. He nodded and sat down on the hospital chair, holding his head in his hands and she took a seat next to him.

“ Sir, please don’t worry. It’s going to be alright. We will find Aastha ma’am.” Anokhi consoled him and then after a minute, got up and started walking out of the hospital only to see Shaurya getting down his car. She was in no mood to talk to him after everything she had heard him say to his own mother. She did not deserve to be talked to in the way Shaurya did to her, no one deserved that. Anokhi decided it’d be best if she walks past him, hiding and avoiding so that she doesn’t waste time talking to him and find her Aastha ma’am.

“ Miss Bhalla, did you find her?” Shaurya saw her trying to walk past him and tried to get her to say something, anything because he really didn’t mean a word he told Aastha back then. He was just angry and had lost control.

“ Why do you care sir? Remember, you don’t care if she lives or dies.” Anokhi tried really hard to just ignore him after he had posed the question but she gave in the temptation to give it back to Shaurya.

“ Anokhi, please just answer my question.” He sighed, taking his spectacles off.

“ No.” She replied, not wasting anytime and started walking towards the main road to look for her when she found Shaurya falling her but she said nothing.

“ Where is dad?” He asked after a while, looking around.

“ In the hospital, waiting for her to come back.” She replied as she went on to ask people around if they had seen Aastha by showing them her picture she had from the debate competition.

“ Send that picture to me. I’ll ask around too.” He said, and Anokhi nodded, deciding to take any help being offered to her right now.

Not wanting to waste time to ask for his phone number, saving it and then forwarding the picture, she directly mailed it to him.

“ Sir, this is not yielding any fruit. I am going to the police station.” Anokhi told Shaurya as she found him asking a few people near the ice cream stall.

“ The police is not going to help until 24 hours Miss Bhalla. It’ll be a waste of time. They are only going to take some action post 24 hours are over and she still isn’t found.” He tried to talk sense but she wasn’t the one to listen today.

“ I don’t care sir. They are going to help me right now.” Anokhi was absolutely determined as she called for an auto.

“ Wait, let me get the car. You don’t have hire the auto.” He said but she totally refused.

“ I am not going to go anywhere with you Shaurya sir. I am capable of going to a police station and asking for help alone.” She replied really stubbornly because she didn’t want to spend one minute more with the person because of whom Aastha had gone missing.

“ Miss Bhalla, there is no way you are going alone at twelve in the night. Just wait here and this is not a request.” He said sternly to her.

“ I wish you had pretended to care about her just about half of what you are doing now and we wouldn’t have been in this situation anyways.” She taunted Shaurya but she really couldn’t help herself because she was mad at him.

“ Just wait for me here.” He said, beginning to walk in the opposite direction towards the car and Anokhi rolled her eyes.

It took them about twenty minutes to reach the police station.

“ Sir, for the love of god, let me do all the talking here. We don’t want to show any arrogance to policemen, we want their help.” She told Shaurya, getting out of the car as the two of them started to walk inside.

“ Miss Bhalla, do not forget that I am still your professor.” He warned her but she really didn’t care about it at the moment.

“ Sir, I want to register a FIR.” Anokhi said, seeing the first police officer.

“ Okay, come with me.” He said and asked her to sit and tell him.

She was narrating everything to him and once she was done, the police inspector told her that they cannot help her before twenty four hours but they would let her know if they come across the photo she had shown to them.

“ But sir, you are not understanding. My Aastha ma’am was admitted in the hospital. She is not well and now alone at this time somewhere in Chandigarh. Please sir, you have to help me.” She practically begged the inspector.

“ I understand that madam but I cannot help you in this matter right now. If she still doesn’t come back by tomorrow night, we will launch and investigation.” He told her firmly but she just didn’t budge and kept pleading him.

“ Miss Bhalla, that’s enough. There is no point repeating all of this again and again. Come on.” Shaurya was done with both of their attitudes. He’s rather be out right now, searching for Aastha instead of hearing Anokhi and the inspector bicker.

“ What is happening here?” A police officer walked out of his cabin.

“ Sir, this girl is creating a ruckus in here.” The police officer complained.

“ I am just here to ask for help and I don’t think I am committing any crime. I am a common citizen of this city coming to the police for help.” Anokhi justified herself.

“ What is the issue Singh?” The officer asked the inspector and he told him.

“ Please calm down and have a seat. We will help you find her.” The officer said but Anokhi was not the one to take anyone by their word so easily.

“ Okay ACP sir, let’s go then.” She said, getting up but was stopped.

“ My team will go and search. Please come with me and I’ll get you both a cup of tea or coffee.” The ACP offered and before she could decline his offer, Shaurya’s phone went off.

“ I’ll be right back.” He addressed Anokhi and then walked out to take the call.

“ Singh, ask Manohar to get three coffees.” The ACP said and sat down in the sitting area, Anokhi sitting opposite of him in silence.

“ Here, please take it.” The ACP asked Anokhi as a man got coffee. She was so disturbed that she Anokhi ended up spilling hot coffee on her hand as she was picking the cup.

“ Oh my god, come with me.” The ACP was on his feet and then dragged Anokhi very lightly to the water cooler so that she could put her hand under water.

This whole scene was witnessed by Mr. Shaurya Sabherwal who for some reason had started to grow fond of this girl despite her outrageous behavior. Even if she was Aastha’s student, she seemed to be non-corrupted from the world. Her emotions so pure that even when she constantly took Aastha Kashyap’s name in front of him, he didn’t really get mad at her. He got mad at the very woman missing and not at her and seeing someone else holding her hand whom she didn’t even know until five seconds wasn’t helping his jealousy at all.

“ Miss Bhalla, on a scale of one to ten, how irresponsible can you get?” He said, making way to where the ACP and she were standing and took her hands out of the ACP’s and started to blow air on them a little to let the burning sensation die.

“ I didn’t do it purposely sir!:” She defended herself, looking at him.

“ It still doesn’t imply that you were not being careless. Now come along. Let’s get going.” He asked her but she immediately snatched her hands out of him, hurting them a little more in that process.

“ I am not going anywhere before I find Aastha ma’am sir. You are free to leave.” She said, stubbornly as she turned to look away from Shaurya.

“ Miss Bhalla, your Aastha ma’am has been found. Dad just called. She was lying unconscious in the hospital parking.” He informed her and she immediately turned around to look at him.

“ Is she alright? How did she faint in the parking and….and..” Before she could continue, Shaurya kept his index finger on her lips.

“ Shh Anokhi, everything is all right. Come on now.” He said, trying to calm her down.

“ Thank you so much officer but we have got it from here.” Shaurya said, curtly nodding at the ACP and he nodded back as Anokhi and Shaurya walked out to the car.

“ Miss Anokhi….please wait.” The ACP was jogging out of the station to where the car was. Anokhi turned around to see what was this all about.

“ Your jhumki. I found it on the floor.” He said, handing the earring to Anokhi.

“ Ohh….thank you officer.” She gave him a huge smile. It was her favorite jhumki after all.

“ Why is it such a need to give him this big smile? For heaven’s sake, he was just returning her earring, not proposing her with a ring. Not that he would dare to, only he had the right to do that in the future. Anyways, she wasn’t even compatible for that ACP. Not in a million years would he be able to handle this creation called Anokhi Bhalla.” Shaurya’s heart was going all alpha over a certain Miss Anokhi Bhalla, who was also his student.

“ No problem Miss Anokhi. It was nice to meet you.” He said, extending his palm towards her for a shake and Anokhi was about to extend the same but he held her hand protectively.

“ Miss Bhalla, I am sure the ACP will understand if you don’t shake his hand.” He said, looking at the officer, implying that she had burnt them and it would only hurt her.

“ Oh, of course. It was nice to meet you Anokhi. I hope we do again in better circumstances.” The ACP added and Shaurya’s palms turned to fists as he was trying to control himself.

The ACP was clearly flirting with her and Miss Bhalla had no idea. She was just making a polite conversation, not to sound rude but men are sometimes bad at understanding that what a girl talked to them in a friendly manner, she is flirting with him.

She gave him a smile again as the officer walked back inside the station.

“ Shall we leave Miss Bhalla?” Shaurya asked as Anokhi gave him a nod and went to open the car door but Shaurya beat her to it.

“ Anokhi, stop working your handing this much.” He instructed and he opened the door for her and she slipped in the passenger’s seat.

Shaurya too sat and then took the car first aid box out.

“ Give me your hand Miss Bhalla.” He asked, as he hand his extended towards her.

“ No sir, I am okay. I don’t need first aid.” She immediately put her hand in her dupatta.

He didn’t say anything, just pulled my hand towards him very gently and started to apply Burnol and Anokhi kept trying to take her hand back.

“ Stay put Miss Bhalla, I don’t recall you trying to free your hand when that ACP was helping you.” His voice had a slightly accusing tone to it.

“ Sir, I don’t need your help.” She said as he was done applying the ointment and she looked out of the window.

“ And taking help from the ACP was alright?” He asked, bringing the ACP into the conversation once again.

“ Sir, what is wrong with you and why are you bringing ACP Ahir into every conversation?” Anokhi asked, getting slightly irritated herself. We was tired and sleepy at the time being 2 wasn’t helping either with her grumpiness.

“ So you both are on name basis too now?” Here came the next question, the tone of his voice still accusing.

“ I read it on his badge.” She replied, rolling her eyes.

“ Oh, so I assume you were too busy reading his name on his badge when you accidently dropped the coffee on your hand.” He said, looking slightly at her and then focusing back to the road while driving.

Anokhi had managed to understand that Shaurya sir definitely had some problem with the ACP and hence praising him in front of Shaurya would most certainly rile him up and right now, she did want to irritate him for what he said to Aastha so she did.

“ Well sir, spilling on my hand only happened because I was looking at his face, not the badge. He sure was handsome. I mean, really good looking.” She told him.

She really was sleep deprived because a normal Anokhi would definitely not be telling things like these to her economics professor who also hated her. She was just blabbering nonsense at this point of time.

Shaurya’s grip on the steering wheel of the car tightened and his knuckles were turning white because of it. The ACP trying to hit on her was one thing but she sitting with him and praising any man was other, specially on how attractive she found him.

“ Miss Bhalla, looks aren’t everything.” He tried to talk her out of the feeling towards that ACP.

“ Exactly my point sir! He was really polite and caring too. He looked so concerned when I accidently knocked the coffee cut down and spill it all over my hand. Such a gentleman.” She continued with his praise and Shaurya, sitting right next to her had completely lost his patience and was on the verge of snapping.

“ He returned my favorite earring. Though him noticing my earring was kind of flattering. That meant he did may attention to me while I was with him. And the best part, He also did sent his team to search for Aastha ma’am purely because we were worried, even though it was against protocol. Like I said, a good person.” She finished the ACP puraan.

“ Anyone would know that it was your earring because you were the last girl who had been inside the police station. I notice your earrings too and about your Aastha ma’am, had he not sent the search party out, you would have taken the entire police station by storm judging by the way you were shouting at the constable.” He told her, purely to somehow force her to interpret that the ACP whoever was not interested in her but the truth was just the opposite. That ba*tard did seem interested and the worst part is, Miss Bhalla actually talked to him very well despite knowing him for some one hour while all Shaurya got were lectures and taunts despite being known to her for more than four months now.

“ What? You notice my earrings?” She asked, looking at him wide eyed and all totally confused.

Out of all the things he said, the only highlighted one to her was the one which was embarrassing for him to confess but at the end of the day, he was Shaurya Sabherwal and he had mastered his poker face.

“ Purely because of the fact that they are very loud.” He had to lie to cover up.

Anokhi, who was looking at him shocked was now outraged by his accusation.

“ Sir, which all due respect, what do you know about girls’ jewellery? And did you find me commenting on what an absolutely disgusting color you are wearing today.” Anokhi was not sorry for commenting this because he was the one who had made things personal first.

Shaurya, listening to what she had just said, sharply applied the breaks of the car, finding the road empty.

“ It was because of you, your flowers, your note from your Aastha ma’am and your attitude Miss Bhalla. I was too distracted to see what color I was wearing.” He defended himself, now completely focusing at her.

“ Yes, absolutely sir. All the problems in your life exist because of me. I know that.” She shot back, rolling her eyes again and huffing, crossed her arms.

“ Anokhi, are you throwing a tantrum right now?” He asked, raising an eyebrow and the irritation in his eyes was replaced by amusement.

“ You can think whatever you want to.” Her reply definitely confirmed his suspicion that this for sure was a tantrum.

He just gave a chuckle and started to drive again. In no time, they had reached the hospital as Anokhi immediately ran inside towards Aastha’s ward while Shaurya waited outside because he was going to take her back to the hostel. Travelling alone at night was not safe.

It took her twenty minutes to come out of the hospital and he finally saw a smile playing on her lips which was lost for the past several hours.

She didn’t see him waiting and had started to walk towards the auto stand.

“ Miss Bhalla…..Anokhi!” Shaurya called for her as she turned around to look at him.

“ Sir, why are you still here?” She asked, taking a few steps closer to where he was standing.

“ Waiting for you to drop you to the hostel.” He replied, shrugging his shoulders.

“ Sir, please go home. It has been a long night for you, Shaan sir, Aastha ma’am and me. All of us need proper sleep.” She tried to talk sense but he just wouldn’t listen.

“ Miss Bhalla, I will sleep better once I know that you are safely in the hostel.” He said, very clearly but despite that, Anokhi couldn’t trust her ears. What had happened to this man? He definitely was bipolar.

Having no option, she gave in and sat in the car once again as Shaurya started to drive.

“ Two more things Miss Bhalla, I never to pretend to care. Either I do care or I don’t and secondly, never and I repeat, never tell me ever again how good looking you find any man.” He said, his eyes darkened for a moment with jealousy but Anokhi didn’t recognize the emotion, thankfully for him because he didn’t want to explain to her about what and how he felt. Not right now.

“ Yes sir.” She muttered, tucking her hair at the back of her ear and got down of the car as he parked in front of the hostel. Thanking him once, she walked inside and Shaurya drove off to Sabherwal manor, in peace.

Hey guys….I attempted a hand at a jealous Shaurya in this OS. This one too didn’t come off as I had expected it too but I tried my best to not let him go too out of charater.

I hope you all liked it.

Please let me know what you this about this one  shot in the comments below. Please do review and I will keep on bringing stories for you as frequently as I can.

Bye for now….Thank you so much!!❤❤❤

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow Mahiiii

I think I need to store hugs for you🤗🤗🤗

And what are you saying it didn't come off as expected  it was fabulously  awesome ( if that is a thing 🤣)...

It was ❤️❤️ and aperfect dose for a good night sleep

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fabulous Mahi😍😍 This came out so perfect☺️

Shaurya bechara jal ke raakh hogaya🤣 He should be named as "Professor of Sarcasm"😂 but he’s such a gentleman. He cares so much aur usko Anokhi ke muh se kisi aur male ki tareef suni hi ni hai🤣 isliye warning bhi dedi🤣

Loved it a lot🤗❤️

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was really nice 🙂

Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great job, you people have done a good work will wait to read more from you 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiii12

OS

“ Aastha ma’am….ma’am, where are you?” Anokhi had been searching for Aastha for the half hour along with Shaan. She had informed him about what had happened between Shaurya and Aastha and Shaan had immediately come to the college.

“ Anokhi, she is nowhere around to be found. Let’s go and check the hospital.” Shaan said, coming to her and she nodded, very stressed. Where could she have gone in just two minutes. After all, Anokhi had just gone to fetch some water.

As the two of them reached hospital, they found out that she hadn’t come back either and now, their stress was at a different level altogether.

“ Shaan sir, you wait here at the hospital to see if she comes back. I am going to search around here and if we don’t find her, I am going to the police station.” Anokhi said, taking charge of the situation because she could see Shaan wasn’t in a situation to take decisions right now. He nodded and sat down on the hospital chair, holding his head in his hands and she took a seat next to him.

“ Sir, please don’t worry. It’s going to be alright. We will find Aastha ma’am.” Anokhi consoled him and then after a minute, got up and started walking out of the hospital only to see Shaurya getting down his car. She was in no mood to talk to him after everything she had heard him say to his own mother. She did not deserve to be talked to in the way Shaurya did to her, no one deserved that. Anokhi decided it’d be best if she walks past him, hiding and avoiding so that she doesn’t waste time talking to him and find her Aastha ma’am.

“ Miss Bhalla, did you find her?” Shaurya saw her trying to walk past him and tried to get her to say something, anything because he really didn’t mean a word he told Aastha back then. He was just angry and had lost control.

“ Why do you care sir? Remember, you don’t care if she lives or dies.” Anokhi tried really hard to just ignore him after he had posed the question but she gave in the temptation to give it back to Shaurya.

“ Anokhi, please just answer my question.” He sighed, taking his spectacles off.

“ No.” She replied, not wasting anytime and started walking towards the main road to look for her when she found Shaurya falling her but she said nothing.

“ In the hospital, waiting for her to come back.” She replied as she went on to ask people around if they had seen Aastha by showing them her picture she had from the debate competition.

“ Send that picture to me. I’ll ask around too.” He said, and Anokhi nodded, deciding to take any help being offered to her right now.

Not wanting to waste time to ask for his phone number, saving it and then forwarding the picture, she directly mailed it to him.

“ Sir, this is not yielding any fruit. I am going to the police station.” Anokhi told Shaurya as she found him asking a few people near the ice cream stall.

“ The police is not going to help until 24 hours Miss Bhalla. It’ll be a waste of time. They are only going to take some action post 24 hours are over and she still isn’t found.” He tried to talk sense but she wasn’t the one to listen today.

“ I don’t care sir. They are going to help me right now.” Anokhi was absolutely determined as she called for an auto.

“ Wait, let me get the car. You don’t have hire the auto.” He said but she totally refused.

“ I am not going to go anywhere with you Shaurya sir. I am capable of going to a police station and asking for help alone.” She replied really stubbornly because she didn’t want to spend one minute more with the person because of whom Aastha had gone missing.

“ Miss Bhalla, there is no way you are going alone at twelve in the night. Just wait here and this is not a request.” He said sternly to her.

“ I wish you had pretended to care about her just about half of what you are doing now and we wouldn’t have been in this situation anyways.” She taunted Shaurya but she really couldn’t help herself because she was mad at him.

“ Just wait for me here.” He said, beginning to walk in the opposite direction towards the car and Anokhi rolled her eyes.

“ Sir, for the love of god, let me do all the talking here. We don’t want to show any arrogance to policemen, we want their help.” She told Shaurya, getting out of the car as the two of them started to walk inside.

“ Miss Bhalla, do not forget that I am still your professor.” He warned her but she really didn’t care about it at the moment.

She was narrating everything to him and once she was done, the police inspector told her that they cannot help her before twenty four hours but they would let her know if they come across the photo she had shown to them.

“ But sir, you are not understanding. My Aastha ma’am was admitted in the hospital. She is not well and now alone at this time somewhere in Chandigarh. Please sir, you have to help me.” She practically begged the inspector.

“ I understand that madam but I cannot help you in this matter right now. If she still doesn’t come back by tomorrow night, we will launch and investigation.” He told her firmly but she just didn’t budge and kept pleading him.

“ Miss Bhalla, that’s enough. There is no point repeating all of this again and again. Come on.” Shaurya was done with both of their attitudes. He’s rather be out right now, searching for Aastha instead of hearing Anokhi and the inspector bicker.

“ I am just here to ask for help and I don’t think I am committing any crime. I am a common citizen of this city coming to the police for help.” Anokhi justified herself.

“ Please calm down and have a seat. We will help you find her.” The officer said but Anokhi was not the one to take anyone by their word so easily.

“ My team will go and search. Please come with me and I’ll get you both a cup of tea or coffee.” The ACP offered and before she could decline his offer, Shaurya’s phone went off.

“ I’ll be right back.” He addressed Anokhi and then walked out to take the call.

“ Singh, ask Manohar to get three coffees.” The ACP said and sat down in the sitting area, Anokhi sitting opposite of him in silence.

“ Here, please take it.” The ACP asked Anokhi as a man got coffee. She was so disturbed that she Anokhi ended up spilling hot coffee on her hand as she was picking the cup.

“ Oh my god, come with me.” The ACP was on his feet and then dragged Anokhi very lightly to the water cooler so that she could put her hand under water.

This whole scene was witnessed by Mr. Shaurya Sabherwal who for some reason had started to grow fond of this girl despite her outrageous behavior. Even if she was Aastha’s student, she seemed to be non-corrupted from the world. Her emotions so pure that even when she constantly took Aastha Kashyap’s name in front of him, he didn’t really get mad at her. He got mad at the very woman missing and not at her and seeing someone else holding her hand whom she didn’t even know until five seconds wasn’t helping his jealousy at all.

“ Miss Bhalla, on a scale of one to ten, how irresponsible can you get?” He said, making way to where the ACP and she were standing and took her hands out of the ACP’s and started to blow air on them a little to let the burning sensation die.

“ It still doesn’t imply that you were not being careless. Now come along. Let’s get going.” He asked her but she immediately snatched her hands out of him, hurting them a little more in that process.

“ I am not going anywhere before I find Aastha ma’am sir. You are free to leave.” She said, stubbornly as she turned to look away from Shaurya.

“ Miss Bhalla, your Aastha ma’am has been found. Dad just called. She was lying unconscious in the hospital parking.” He informed her and she immediately turned around to look at him.

“ Is she alright? How did she faint in the parking and….and..” Before she could continue, Shaurya kept his index finger on her lips.

“ Shh Anokhi, everything is all right. Come on now.” He said, trying to calm her down.

“ Thank you so much officer but we have got it from here.” Shaurya said, curtly nodding at the ACP and he nodded back as Anokhi and Shaurya walked out to the car.

“ Miss Anokhi….please wait.” The ACP was jogging out of the station to where the car was. Anokhi turned around to see what was this all about.

“ Your jhumki. I found it on the floor.” He said, handing the earring to Anokhi.

“ Ohh….thank you officer.” She gave him a huge smile. It was her favorite jhumki after all.

“ Why is it such a need to give him this big smile? For heaven’s sake, he was just returning her earring, not proposing her with a ring. Not that he would dare to, only he had the right to do that in the future. Anyways, she wasn’t even compatible for that ACP. Not in a million years would he be able to handle this creation called Anokhi Bhalla.” Shaurya’s heart was going all alpha over a certain Miss Anokhi Bhalla, who was also his student.

“ No problem Miss Anokhi. It was nice to meet you.” He said, extending his palm towards her for a shake and Anokhi was about to extend the same but he held her hand protectively.

“ Miss Bhalla, I am sure the ACP will understand if you don’t shake his hand.” He said, looking at the officer, implying that she had burnt them and it would only hurt her.

“ Oh, of course. It was nice to meet you Anokhi. I hope we do again in better circumstances.” The ACP added and Shaurya’s palms turned to fists as he was trying to control himself.

The ACP was clearly flirting with her and Miss Bhalla had no idea. She was just making a polite conversation, not to sound rude but men are sometimes bad at understanding that what a girl talked to them in a friendly manner, she is flirting with him.

“ Shall we leave Miss Bhalla?” Shaurya asked as Anokhi gave him a nod and went to open the car door but Shaurya beat her to it.

“ Anokhi, stop working your handing this much.” He instructed and he opened the door for her and she slipped in the passenger’s seat.

“ Give me your hand Miss Bhalla.” He asked, as he hand his extended towards her.

“ No sir, I am okay. I don’t need first aid.” She immediately put her hand in her dupatta.

He didn’t say anything, just pulled my hand towards him very gently and started to apply Burnol and Anokhi kept trying to take her hand back.

“ Stay put Miss Bhalla, I don’t recall you trying to free your hand when that ACP was helping you.” His voice had a slightly accusing tone to it.

“ Sir, I don’t need your help.” She said as he was done applying the ointment and she looked out of the window.

“ And taking help from the ACP was alright?” He asked, bringing the ACP into the conversation once again.

“ Sir, what is wrong with you and why are you bringing ACP Ahir into every conversation?” Anokhi asked, getting slightly irritated herself. We was tired and sleepy at the time being 2 wasn’t helping either with her grumpiness.

“ So you both are on name basis too now?” Here came the next question, the tone of his voice still accusing.

“ Oh, so I assume you were too busy reading his name on his badge when you accidently dropped the coffee on your hand.” He said, looking slightly at her and then focusing back to the road while driving.

Anokhi had managed to understand that Shaurya sir definitely had some problem with the ACP and hence praising him in front of Shaurya would most certainly rile him up and right now, she did want to irritate him for what he said to Aastha so she did.

“ Well sir, spilling on my hand only happened because I was looking at his face, not the badge. He sure was handsome. I mean, really good looking.” She told him.

She really was sleep deprived because a normal Anokhi would definitely not be telling things like these to her economics professor who also hated her. She was just blabbering nonsense at this point of time.

Shaurya’s grip on the steering wheel of the car tightened and his knuckles were turning white because of it. The ACP trying to hit on her was one thing but she sitting with him and praising any man was other, specially on how attractive she found him.

“ Miss Bhalla, looks aren’t everything.” He tried to talk her out of the feeling towards that ACP.

“ Exactly my point sir! He was really polite and caring too. He looked so concerned when I accidently knocked the coffee cut down and spill it all over my hand. Such a gentleman.” She continued with his praise and Shaurya, sitting right next to her had completely lost his patience and was on the verge of snapping.

“ He returned my favorite earring. Though him noticing my earring was kind of flattering. That meant he did may attention to me while I was with him. And the best part, He also did sent his team to search for Aastha ma’am purely because we were worried, even though it was against protocol. Like I said, a good person.” She finished the ACP puraan.

“ Anyone would know that it was your earring because you were the last girl who had been inside the police station. I notice your earrings too and about your Aastha ma’am, had he not sent the search party out, you would have taken the entire police station by storm judging by the way you were shouting at the constable.” He told her, purely to somehow force her to interpret that the ACP whoever was not interested in her but the truth was just the opposite. That ba*tard did seem interested and the worst part is, Miss Bhalla actually talked to him very well despite knowing him for some one hour while all Shaurya got were lectures and taunts despite being known to her for more than four months now.

“ What? You notice my earrings?” She asked, looking at him wide eyed and all totally confused.

Out of all the things he said, the only highlighted one to her was the one which was embarrassing for him to confess but at the end of the day, he was Shaurya Sabherwal and he had mastered his poker face.

“ Purely because of the fact that they are very loud.” He had to lie to cover up.

“ Sir, which all due respect, what do you know about girls’ jewellery? And did you find me commenting on what an absolutely disgusting color you are wearing today.” Anokhi was not sorry for commenting this because he was the one who had made things personal first.

Shaurya, listening to what she had just said, sharply applied the breaks of the car, finding the road empty.

“ It was because of you, your flowers, your note from your Aastha ma’am and your attitude Miss Bhalla. I was too distracted to see what color I was wearing.” He defended himself, now completely focusing at her.

“ Yes, absolutely sir. All the problems in your life exist because of me. I know that.” She shot back, rolling her eyes again and huffing, crossed her arms.

“ Anokhi, are you throwing a tantrum right now?” He asked, raising an eyebrow and the irritation in his eyes was replaced by amusement.

“ You can think whatever you want to.” Her reply definitely confirmed his suspicion that this for sure was a tantrum.

He just gave a chuckle and started to drive again. In no time, they had reached the hospital as Anokhi immediately ran inside towards Aastha’s ward while Shaurya waited outside because he was going to take her back to the hostel. Travelling alone at night was not safe.

It took her twenty minutes to come out of the hospital and he finally saw a smile playing on her lips which was lost for the past several hours.

“ Miss Bhalla…..Anokhi!” Shaurya called for her as she turned around to look at him.

“ Sir, why are you still here?” She asked, taking a few steps closer to where he was standing.

“ Waiting for you to drop you to the hostel.” He replied, shrugging his shoulders.

“ Sir, please go home. It has been a long night for you, Shaan sir, Aastha ma’am and me. All of us need proper sleep.” She tried to talk sense but he just wouldn’t listen.

“ Miss Bhalla, I will sleep better once I know that you are safely in the hostel.” He said, very clearly but despite that, Anokhi couldn’t trust her ears. What had happened to this man? He definitely was bipolar.

Having no option, she gave in and sat in the car once again as Shaurya started to drive.

“ Two more things Miss Bhalla, I never to pretend to care. Either I do care or I don’t and secondly, never and I repeat, never tell me ever again how good looking you find any man.” He said, his eyes darkened for a moment with jealousy but Anokhi didn’t recognize the emotion, thankfully for him because he didn’t want to explain to her about what and how he felt. Not right now.

“ Yes sir.” She muttered, tucking her hair at the back of her ear and got down of the car as he parked in front of the hostel. Thanking him once, she walked inside and Shaurya drove off to Sabherwal manor, in peace.

Hey guys….I attempted a hand at a jealous Shaurya in this OS. This one too didn’t come off as I had expected it too but I tried my best to not let him go too out of charater.

I hope you all liked it.

Please let me know what you this about this one  shot in the comments below. Please do review and I will keep on bringing stories for you as frequently as I can.

He didn’t say anything, just pulled my hand

@ bold not your hand but anokhi's☺️...shaurya ki die hard fan😆...

@bold blue.. i was rofl smiley37smiley37 for this : 

Miss Bhalla, looks aren’t everything.” He tried to talk her out of the feeling towards that ACP.

🤣

Hillarious Post... both are tom and jerry...

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahiii12

OS

I hope you all liked it.

OKay Mahi!! First thing first, I LOVE YOU!!! You have been blessing me with OS's left right and centre!!! love them!!! Secondly, I need the CVs to steal this with your permission and make you their story writer. This is soooo well thought out and penned up. LOVED IT!!! really want to see this in the show now

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

For heaven’s sake, he was just returning her earring, not proposing her with a ring.

Best

I died 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cherrydreamsxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was perfect Mahi. Bechara couldn’t control his jealousy.  I’m loving it and I can’t wait to see this on screen.. hayeee ❤️

RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome os❤️

Lol Anokhi deliberately irritated him🤣

Jealous Shaurya is funny nd treat to read😆but Anokhi couldnt understand his emotions lol🤣

Do write more!!