Originally posted by Dimagnehihai

Superb 

Waiting for next part 

thanks a lot

ready hai next update

Posted: 3 years ago

Part 2

Saiā€™s pov

ā€œWhy God? Why this is happening with me? First you took away my aaba from me and as if it was not enough you created such circumstances where I had to say yes to marry this jerk.

Gabbar kahi ka.

I hadnā€™t asked for a fortune from you God. My dreams were small. I just wanted to fulfill my and aabaā€™s dream by becoming a doctor. We two would have happily lived our life but you couldnā€™t give me that also.

The moment I saw this person, I knew he was just rude, arrogant, judgemental fool.

ā€œWell...brave and handsome too.ā€ Her inner voice gave a gentle reminder.

Ya brave and handsome...wait, what? Did I just...leave it Sai. You are under stress. First,he cancelled my aabaā€™s voluntary retirement then he dragged my aaba unnecessarily into the raids he led on Vitthal and Jagtapā€™s hideouts and illegal factories then he tried to be hero by coming here to ā€œsave meā€ from Jagtap, as if my aaba was incapable to save me from Jagtap.

Bloody moron Chavan!

ā€œYou mean courageous and chivalrous Chavanā€? her inner voice tried to correct her.

No way! She slapped herself mentally for thinking good about him.

My aaba died because of him. He took the bullet which was meant for this Gabbar. As if losing my aaba was not enough, these villagers wanted me to get married to this very person who is responsible for my loss. These villagers, Kale kaka, Usha mausi, they were just like my extended family. I have literally grown up in their houses but when I needed them the most they thought to get rid of me by marrying me to Virat ā€œrudeā€ Chavan. Aaba kya gaye, jo log mujhe apni beti bolte the aaj wo mujhse chhutkara pane ke liye meri shadi karwane ko taiyar ho gaye. This is just a two faced world.

I returned back home after aabaā€™s funeral. Gabbar came to say the words of sympathy. I just wanted to push him away with all my might. How dare he come into my house? I made fist of my hand tightly to control my anger. Dont know why I wanted to shout and shout and shout on this man, throw things at him.

ā€œAnd run to him and hug him tightly.ā€ Her inner voice said in a broken voice.

NO! How can I think like this? Looks like with my aaba my rational thinking is also dead.

ā€œDont be so harsh on yourself. Apart from aaba, he is the only one who you trust. Your aaba said he is a good man. He trusted on Virat Chavan. This man has saved you from Jagtap. From all the people left in your life isnā€™t he the most trust worthy?ā€ Inner voice reasoned in a desperate attempt to convince her to let her guards down around Virat.

God! My mind is playing with me. Stop it, stop it please or else Iā€™ll go crazy. I dont need anybody. I can go through this alone. I took a decision and refused whatever help Virat Chavan was willing to give me by taking pity on me. Then I dont know around midnight what happened to me? I saw my aaba, waiting for me on the gate of heaven. He was calling me and in a desperate attempt to reach him, I cut my wrist. Then everything went blank.

I opened my eyes in the hospital. I couldnā€™t understand anything for few seconds but when the reality dawned upon me I sat up straight on the bed. ā€œ

God! What I have done? Sorry for insulting the gift of life. I promise Iā€™ll never do that again.ā€

I closed my eyes as the tears of remorse fell down. I remembered aaba then after few seconds I remembered Acp Virat Chavan.

ā€œPlease come back. I promise Iā€™ll be there for you...always.ā€ I heard his words in my head. What the hell? When he said those words? Why I am even thinking about him?

As if giving answers to all my questions, Usha maushi explained everything to me how I ended up here. And now I was surrounded by all the villagers who were more adamant to get me married to Virat ā€œsaduā€ Chavan. But the biggest shock was, he too had given his consent to this marriage proposal.

ā€œI dont need anyone in my life to survive.ā€ I clearly expressed my views. As we went back home, Usha maushi reminded me that soon I will not even have roof over my head as after aaba I had to leave that govt. Quarter. Kaale kaka shared his worries about my education as aabaā€™s pension and gratuity will take time to be finalised. The harsh reality together with the ā€œget rid of Sai asapā€ attitude of my villagers compelled me to say yes to the marriage proposal.

I went to meet Chavan sahib to find out whats in his mind? Why he even agreed? I also suggested him to runaway from here if villagers are pressurizing him. But what shocked me the most was the thing that when on one side I was so nervous, confuse about all this, he seemed to be relaxed and calm like he was determined to take up my responsibility.

Responsibility...thats the word which will haunt me for the rest of my life. He said although we are getting married but my position in his life will not be of wife. I will be his responsibility. He will take care of me. We can be friends if I want to but nothing beyond that. He said he has vowed that he will not be involved with anyone until his best friend Pakhi finds her happiness.

Pakhi...I have heard that name from his mouth quite a few times. Although he said she was his best friend but come on...I am not a fool. Who takes vows to abstain from happiness and love for "just friendā€™s" happiness. Its clear that they are more than just friends. But I decided not to judge him or ask any personal questions. He said he will give me privacy and space and once I become a doctor I can leave this marriage. So I decided to go by his words. I had always taken fully informed and rational decisions but this time neither I had the courage left nor my mind was thinking straight. So I let everything in the hands of destiny and said yes for the marriage.

ā€œKanya ki mang mein sindoor bhariye.ā€ Panditji instructed and Usha maushi lifted my mang tika to make space. I suddenly came back to present and realised I am in mandap, getting married.

Virat ā€œarrogantā€ Chavan put some sindoor on my forehead.

ā€œDont make fun of his name anymore. Now you are also Sai Virat Chavan.ā€ Her inner gave a rude reminder.

ā€œHuh! My foot. I am Sai Joshi. I will always be that.ā€ I resolved in her heart and looked up. That was the exact moment our eyes met. Mine were full of doubts, his were giving assurance. Should I trust him? Is everything going to be fine? To be honest I didnā€™t have the answer but somehow something in my heart told me that this man is not bad afterall. I will be safe with him at least if not happy.

Then came the moment of my bidaai. To my surprise Gabbar suggested Usha maushi should come with us for few days so that I will not feel awkward and alone there. I will not lie, I liked the idea very much. Doesnt matter Usha maushi pushed me into this marriage but for me she is still like a family and I was all nervous about leaving Gadh chiroli.

When we reached his house in Nagpur I saw his house. It was a big bunglow. Somehow it made me more nervous. We knew no one in his family is expecting him with his ā€œwifeā€ this time. I prepared myself for some bizarre, awkward questions from his relatives. He had said that they are little orthodox so I didnt have slightest idea about their reaction.

The first person who opened the door was an aged lady, very elegantly dressed, her face glowing, her aura was that of a powerful matriarch. First I was impressed but as soon as the introductions were made and she opened her gutter mouth to move the venomous tongue, all the impression washed away. Bhawani kaku was a typical tv show vamp. So clichĆ©. I rolled my eyes and moved forward. Obviously she didnā€™t accepted me and went inside after insulting me some more. I kept my mouth shut this time because, hey! No one was prepared for this. The reaction was expected.

Omi kaka, Sonali kaku, their son Mohit and daughter in law Karishma. Mansi bua, Devi tai. Gabbarā€™s parents Ninad baba, Ashwini aai...God! I had never seen so many members in one family. Looks like I need to write down their names and relation with me in the diary then memories it. Except two people rest went behind kaku like some army follows their commander.  One was Gabbarā€™s mother Ashwini aai. I saw her, our eyes met and immediately she took me in her embrace. I also wrapped my arms around her. After a long time since my aaba left, I felt at peace. I could very well identify a mother in Gabbarā€™s aai.

Then lastly before going inside I saw her. Pakhi, she didnā€™t need any introduction. The way she was looking at me and this sadu Chavan, standing beside each other, garlands in our neck, sindoor in my mang...there was so a strong emotion in her eyes. Was it envy or was it hatred? I dont know but I could tell she is not going to like me here and probably will try to make my life hell. Call it a womanā€™s instinct but I knew there will be no cordial relationship between me and Pakhi. She gave me one last hateful look and went inside.

I turned to see Gabbar. I saw remorse, guilt, sadness in his eyes. He was looking at Pakhiā€™s way. At that moment I wanted to ask several questions from him and I wanted answers then and there. I was agitated. Today only I got married to him but why...not kakuā€™s venomous words, not Pakhiā€™s hatred filled eyes but Gabbarā€™s disappointment was affecting me? What was that in his eyes for Pakhi? If he still loves her so much then why he married me? What will be my position in his life, in his house?

I didnā€™t realise when I started feeling giddy and was about to fall down when two strong arms supported me.

ā€œBe careful Sai. You must be feeling tired and you havenā€™t eaten anything since morning. Take some rest.ā€ Gabbar said and gestured his aai to take me inside. I kept looking at him wondering which Virat Chavan is real? The one who was looking at Pakhi longingly or this one who has worries in his eyes for me?

I dont know what mess I have created for myself? What my destiny wants? I really need some food and some sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...

precap- first night and first fight with special appearance of chhipkališŸ˜†

Awesome update dear

Loved it 

Sais pov was just awesome 

Looking forward to read next update

Originally posted by linakusharberry

Awesome update dear

Loved it 

Sais pov was just awesome 

Looking forward to read next update

thanks a lot

thought sai's pov became too long and boring but thanks god you guys liked it

will update soon

I love the story is progressing. Answering your question, you didnā€™t disappoint me . I love the way you have focused on their feelings . Itā€™s evident they are physically attracted to each other . It would be interesting to know what they think about each other during their first night 

Great dude...Waiting fr their first night šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Superb update ā¤ļø

Loved Saiā€™s inner thoughts about Virat 

Please update soon