Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Bechain_Bulbul

sorry, was caught up in something😳

update is ready

When r u posting????

Part 14

Sai’s pov

I looked up at the sky, the girl who was so excited a few minutes ago now was a nervous wreck up in the air during her parasailing. She was shouting continuously and instructor was repeatedly asking her to calm down as he was handling his boat over the beautiful and large manmade lake.

“Are you sure you are gonna like this?” My inner voice put forth a question.

I gulped down with difficulty, “It always looks so cool in tv and movies. Had no idea what it would be like in real?” I replied honestly.

“Aur apni bucket list sunao Virat ko...kar di na puri ichha...ab to bahana karke bhaag bhi nahi sakti.” My inner voice taunted me.

I remembered the time when I very excitedly told Virat that how much I like adventure sports and how I wish one day to do at least some of them. I didn’t know he will fulfill my wish like this that too this soon. Here we are, on our mini honeymoon, in an adventure park resort and I am waiting for my turn which is about to come when that girl comes down.

“Jaan bachegi to honeymoon manega na.” My inner voice reminded me and I couldn’t agree more.

Virat’s pov

I thought Sai would be very happy at this place and she was in the morning but ever since we have come for parasailing she is looking more nervous than excited. She only told me about her love for such place or else I would have taken her to any normal resort. But dont know why she is chewing her nails every now and then.

“May be she is little scared. After all, these kind of things looks cool but one need courage to really do it.” My heart guessed the reason on Sai’s behaviour.

“Sai, are you fine?” I asked her.

“No, Virat...I cant do it. Lets go from here.” Sai blurted out.

“Are you sure? I mean, give it a try. You always wanted to do it...didnt you?” I tried to encourage.

“No, I dont wanna do it right now. I will do it some other time. Lets go now.” Sai said as she again gulped down hearing the other girl’s screams in the air.

“Oh, so the great Sai Joshi is scared of this.” I laughed at her, not to make fun of her but to challenge her for doing it. I knew she is just apprehensive now but she will definitely enjoy it.

“Huh! I am scared of nothing....wo to aaj mood nahi hai bas...” Sai tried to make excuse.

“The great Sai Joshi jo badi badi baatein karti hai aaj darr ke mare uski hawa nikle ja rahi hai, wait let me take your picture and save this moment forever where Sai Joshi was scared of a little game.” I taunted her.

Sai’s pov

“How dare you to make fun of me? I am not scared of anything. Now I will prove you.” I declared and tied my shoe laces tightly to brace up myself for my turn.

But as that girl came down and instructor asked me to come forward my courage left me as soon as it came.

“What are you doing? Virat will laugh at you forever.” My inner voice poked me.

“Its ok, let him laugh but I am not doing this.” I said meekly.

“Madam, trust me, you will be safe.” Instructor tried to persuade me but shook my head in no vigorously.

Virat first laughed but then he looked at me and went to the instructor. He took him aside and talked for a while with him. At first instructor shook his head in no but then he later agreed to what Virat was saying. I was wondering what is happening there when Virat came towards me.

“Come, I will also go with you?” He said as he extended his hand towards me.

“But...how...I mean...we both can go?” I put forward my confusion.

“His boat is powerful enough plus you dont have that much of a weight so I can also go up with you.”Virat explained.

I just nodded but was still finding it difficult to go up there. Virat came closer and asked, “Have trust on me, I wont ever break it Sai. I will always protect you and will never let you fall.”

I looked in Virat’s eyes. He was looking at me so intensely; there was genuine concern and honesty in them. The same feelings which I saw when I had gone to him to say no to our marriage but instead came back as convinced about it. I saw at his hand and suddenly I had this feeling in me that if he will ask I can go to the world’s end with him.

I smiled at him confidently and held his hand. The instructor got us ready with the safety gears and I found my fear vanishing away in Virat’s company. We got ready for it. Instructor asked us to take positions as he speeded up the boat. The engine roared like some thunder and we started elevating from the boat surface...up...up...up in the air.

I had my eyes closed tightly. Virat whispered in my ears, “open your eyes Sai, look at everywhere, everything is so beautiful from here.” I slowly opened my eyes and released the breath, which I didn’t realized I was holding.

It felt like we were really flying, the wind was carrying us away in its lap, the land and the people looked so tiny. We were like two birds, trying to find a shelter to build their nest together. Virat hugged me around my waist and I leaned on backwards on his chest.

“It is really beautiful, thanks for coming with me.” I said to him as I tried to wipe away some tears. I didn’t know why they were there at the first place but I was feeling happy.

After that we did some other activities like rock climbing, zip lining etc. I had a fun day as I finally left all my fears behind.

Virat’s pov

I would never forget Sai’s face, her laughter and excitement was like that of a child. She was so happy here and I lost the count how many times she thanked me for this short trip. And I was thanking her for giving me this opportunity to bring smile on her face.

I still remember that day when Kamal Joshi sir died. It seemed that though Sai is present here with us in this world but a part of her died with Kamal sir. I know that whatever happened with Kamal sir was not my fault but that incident changed Sai’s whole life and no matter what I do for her, it will be not enough. By giving her these small moments of happiness makes me feel lighter. But from sometime now there are some other feelings which are changing in my heart for her. I cant put a finger on them right now but I can feel she is becoming special for me.

When we became physically close I didn’t ask her the reason, didn’t probe her much about her feelings as I thought it was natural for the couple to share physical intimacy in marriage but I think now I want more than just a physical bond.

Sai’s pov

These two days passed just like that. I felt they were only few moments. I thought this was our honeymoon but with all the adventure sports and outings we hadn’t got any time for romance. It has come to an end and tomorrow we will leave for Chavan mansion. I hadn’t still gone all the way upto fourth base with Virat. I dont know the reason, I didn’t feel like completely surrendering to him previously. May be the unspoken feelings, the changing feelings we have for each other were holding me back. But I’ll never forget this trip in my lifetime. These are not just some funfilled moments for me. Its much more than that. It has touched my soul and I guess now Virat has earned that place in my life where I trust him completely.

He has planned special dinner date for me. I know its so not him, its very cheesy as per his standards but he is still doing this for me. So tonight I will give myself to him completely, that will be my way to show him how much I valued, cherished and enjoyed his efforts in making me happy.

“You are not ready yet! Its been almost an hour now since I am waiting outside.” Virat complained for the fourth time as he knocked on the door.

“I am girl and I am supposed to get ready for special dinner so I will take my sweet time. Wait for another 15 minutes.” I shouted from inside as I tried to drape saree perfectly.

I had already done my makeup and accessories but this saree....huh! its an headache to drape it and I am not habitual to it so, here I was, struggling with it since one hour. Just when I was about to lose my patience and threw this saree away, I managed to finally drape it decently.

“Wow! Finally...yesss! I never felt this happy even when I topped in entrance exam.” My inner voice commented and laughed at myself.

I had chosen a simple chiffon wine color saree with black blouse. The blouse was deep neck, accentuating my chest area. From backside it just had two strings holding it and it gave a really nice view of my neck and back. I usually didn’t prefer this types of blouses but this whole saree set was given to me by Shivani bua so she got it ready according to her taste. I matched it with black high heels. I usually dont prefer high heels also but tonight, I wanted to dress like a diva...just for Virat. He did so many things for me and I also wanted to surprise him a little.

Virat’s pov

I was about to barge in the room because I had ran out of patience, Sai was taking forever to get ready. Just then she opened the door herself and stepped out. For few second I couldn’t recognize her. She was looking like a lady, stylish, sophisticated and a fashionista. I noticed she adjusted her mangalsutra in her neck. Generally she looks like a girl but today she has dressed like a woman...my woman, my wife.

“Wow! She looks good enough to eat.” My heart said dreamily.

I kept looking at her without even blinking, with my mouth slightly open.

“At least close your mouth idiot.” My heart reminded me.

“How do I look?” Sai asked nervously as she was fidgeting with her saree pallu.

“Does she even need to ask? She is looking like a wine bottle, just hold her and taste her. Take my advice, skip the dinner and jump at your dessert.” My heart shared its not so decent thoughts.

“Kuch kahiye na....main achhi nahi lag rahi kya?” Sai asked when I didn’t say anything and turned around to glance back at mirror in the room.

“Ye aaina kya dega tumhe tumhari shaksiyat ki khabar

Meri aankhon se puchho kitni lajawab ho tum

Lafzon mein kaise kahu tumhari khubsurti

Tumhara to zikr hi khud khubsurti ko bayaan karta hain.”

My heart thought of few lines to praise her beauty and my tongue recited them instantly.

Sai’s cheek turned cherry red as she blushed at my compliment. “Toh aap shero shayri bhi karte hain...mujhe nahi pata tha.” She commented.

“You dont know many things wifey, you’ll come to know it soon.” I winked at her.

Pakhi’s pov

Our trip has come to an end. That Mohit was enjoying with his wife Karishma and that ‘budhi ghodi laal lagaam’  Shivani bua was busy enjoying with her much younger boyfriend. I cant tolerate these people for one more second. What I had planned and what has happened? I tried for whole two days to fish out information from that Mohit about Virat and Sai’s whereabouts but like he has sealed his mouth with fevicol, he hasn’t told me anything.

But in the afternoon when Mohit was busy in praising Karishma I took his phone and sent message to Virat. Virat replied thinking I am Mohit. I continued chatting with him for sometime then very slyly I asked for his location and he gave it. I then forwarded the address to my phone and then deleted all the chats from Mohit’s mobile.

I had asked the resort manager to arranger for a car for me. I was thinking that at least I will get to spend this last evening with Virat and will also find out whats happening between Sai and Virat.

Sai’s pov

Special table at poolside, candle light and decorations...sometimes Virat do exceeds the expectations.

“Just when I think that this was the most memorable moment of this day, you go one step ahead and surprise me again.” I told him.

“To be honest, I myself dont know what has gotten into me. I haven’t done anything like this for anyone in my life. But when I think about you...you know that cute smile of yours, that toothy grin...I dont mind at all doing things for you.” He replied and my heart skipped a beat. Does it mean he has fallen in love with me too?

“What are you waiting for? Just ask him dumbo?” My inner voice advised.

“Virat...wo...kya aap....I mean...do you.....” I stammered nervously. I didn’t know how to ask him. Moreover I was scared of his answer. What if he says no?

I was lost in my thoughts when he held my hand. “Will you dance with me?” he asked and I noticed that a romantic song has already started playing. I just nodded and we stood up.

I was feeling awkward about it but it he looked confident. He gently pulled me closer but I was not ready for it, I gasped. May be he sensed my nervousness thats why he took my hand and placed it upon his shoulder and held another of my hand in his hand.

Namkeen si baat hai harnayi si baat mein

Teri khusbu chal rahi haijo mere saath mein

Halka halka rang bitay kal ka

Gehra gehra kal ho jaayega ho jaayega

Aadha ishq aadha hai adha ho jaayega

Kadmon se meelon ka vaada ho jaayega

“Sai, the jungli billi, is nervous today?” He asked.

“Hmm, never thought Mr. Khadus jasoos will be doing dancing with me one day.” I replied and we both laughed.

Be-shumaar raatein, behisaab baaten

Paas aate aate ghum ho jaati hain

Be-khudi me dhalke, be-kari me jalke

Sau hazar yaadein namm ho jaati hain

Feeka feeka pal beete kal ka

Mehka-mehka kal ho jayega

Aadha ishq aadha hai adha ho jaayega

Kadmon se meelon ka vaada ho jaayega

We kept swaying to the tune of song while looking into each others’ eyes. Many unsaid questions,unshared feelings were surfacing on our faces but I guess, both of us were too lost in the romantic ambience to put forward any doubt and ruin it.

Pakhi’s pov

I sighed in relief when finally I reached that adventure resort. I ran to the reception and asked about Virat. They informed me that Virat and Sai were having dinner at the pool side.I thought I should go there and give them surprise or ruin their dinner. I turned to go but receptionist stopped me. He said that they were in private space and has asked not to be disturbed by anyone.

“What the hell? I am not just anyone. I am very special to Virat.” I replied to him and went from there before anybody can argue with me.

After searching for few minutes, I finally spotted them but when I looked around I realized that it was not a normal dinner, it seems a special romantic dinner date.

“So things have come this far between them? Am I late? Have they confessed their love to each other? Has no scope left to broke them apart?” My mind was filled with so many questions.

I noticed that Virat and Sai had finished the dinner and now chatting, laughing with each other. I so wanted to march towards them and wipe out the laughter from their faces. How dare they celebrate like this while my life is ruined because of them.

I was fuming in anger when I saw some waiter came and told Virat something. After that they both got up and were coming in my direction. I hid behind the pillar as they passed by me.

Later I heard from two waiter talking, both were arguing with each other who will take the water bottle to their room.

“Why you are so interested in going there?” first one asked.

“Arre, they are honeymoon couple. Sir had asked to decorate the room specially for the night. I am sure I will get nice tip if I go there with the water bottle.” Another one replied.

I felt like someone sucked out the oxygen from me. So, they are really going to have their suhagraat tonight. Cant believe these two shameless people. The circumstances in which they got married, how can they move on so quickly and behave like they are normal husband and wife.

I wanted to fight with Virat right there. I followed him. I reached at the end of the gallery when Virat was already standing in front of his room’s door with Sai. I took a deep breath to call him out but my tongue didn’t support me when I saw Virat lifted that jungli mulgi in his arms and went inside the room.

After few seconds I came out of the shock and ran to the door. I was about to bang the door when a waiter stopped me.

“Madam, you cant disturb them right now. There is ‘do not disturb’ sign on the door.” He told me.

“To hell with you and your sign. I need to talk to that man.” I argued.

He tried to stop me again but I kept arguing with him. At last he called the manager and he asked me to get out.

“Aaj ki meri beizzati sirf tum aur tumhari biwi ki wajah se hui hai Virat. Main ise kabhi nahi bhulungi. Suhagraat manane ka shauk hai na...manao lekin physical distance mitaa dene se dilo ke faasle nahi mitaa karte. Isse pehle ke tumhare dil ek ho main tum dono ko hamesha ke liye alag kar dungi.” I vowed for revenge.

Sai’s pov

As soon as we entered our room Virat put me down and started kissing me hungrily.

“Stop it, at least let me change the clothes first.” I tried to push him away.

“No way Sai Joshi. You are looking so beautiful in this saree. Only I will take it off from you.”Virat replied huskily as he unpinned my saree pallu and removed it from my chest. He started folding and collecting it in his hands while I let it slip away from my body. Then he threw it on the chair.

He opened my hair and caressed them a little but didn’t kiss me. He placed butterfly kisses all over my face and neck arousing me. By the time he reached upto my cleavage, I had lost my patience.

I attacked his lips,capturing them in mine all the while simultaneously pulling off his jacket. Without losing the contact with his lips, I then started unbuttoning his shirt. When I was at the fourth button, it was taking forever to open so I jerked it in frustration. Virat smiled amidst the kiss at my impatience.

Then he took me to bed, he pushed me down and continued his sensuous torture by kissing me all over, everywhere, touching me with his rough hands, arousing me and sending me into ecstacy.

He kept caressing my body like he was worshipping it. He undressed me completely and I looked into his eyes. There was lust, ofcourse, it was there in my eyes too but there was something else in his eyes which I couldn’t decipher. Though at the back of my mind there was still confusion regarding the status of our relationship.Whether it was going towards any emotional bond or love or it was just lingering over the physical aspect and bodily pleasure but this moment was too precious to be wasted over any discussion. So I made a mental note of discussing it with him later. Right now my mind, my heart, every fibre of my body was just screaming for his attention.

He bit my earlobe and a moan escaped my mouth. I roll over him and came on top of him. I caressed his bare chest and placed open mouth wet kisses everywhere. My hands moved towards his pants and daringly I caressed him over his pants. He smirked, I can tell he was challenging me to go all the way down on him and for the first time make a move to third base on my own. In all our previous sessions, it was always him who moved on to third base first. I gulped down and accepted his challenge. I pulled down his zipper and removed his pants. I caressed him over his innerwear and tried to pull them down too but at last started blushing profusely, I couldn’tdo it.

Virat’s pov

I was surprised that Sai is leaving all her inhibitions. I loved whenever she takes the lead. She very confidently caressed me over my pants and that was something I hadn’t expected she would do too soon. I smirked at her, challenging her further to complete the task in hand. She tried to do that but then started blushing.

I had to take over from there. I rolled her over again after kissing her for some more time I went down trailing my kisses all the way down to her navel. I took a short break over her soft mounds and kneaded them with my both hands. I loved the sounds she made whenever I touched her womanly assets.

I dipped down and licked around her navel. She shuddered with pleasure. Then I gave her the most intimate kiss possible between her thighs. I spent sometime there and let my tongue and fingers do their job. Sai screamed my name and that was the greatest reward for me.

She had reached her limit, her juices were dripping off literally. I knew that was the right time to claim her. Though I wanted her to go down on me too but I wanted to make her mine in all senses tonight and I knew she wanted the same. So I decided to to skip that part and directly get down to the business.

I looked into her eyes for asking permission. In reply, she pulled me up and kissed me passionately.

“I want you too.” She whispered

I was waiting for these words only. Finally, no more cold showers and unsatisfied desires tonight. I sighed, and before she could have second thoughts I broke all the barriers between us. As much as I wanted to take her hard and fast but I knew it was her first time, the discomfort could easily be seen on her face. So I decided to go slow for her. I whispered sweet nothings in her ears and kissed her repeatedly on her temple and neck till she got accustomed to me. Once she was relaxed, we kept satisfying each other till our bodies had no energy left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 2 years ago

🔥🔥🔥🔥

BEYOND IMAGINATION !!!❤️

Loved it!

It was superb dear!!!

Poor Pakhi wasn't able to do anything... But i think there is more dhamaka on the way😆

Beautiful update!!!

Superb.....Awesome...Romantic.....loved it.....❤️

They enjoyed their time together... and saree and dinner date..... nice....

Finally they reached the fourth base......

This pakhi is so evil..... what all she will be planning....😔

Excited for next part... please give soon....

This was too good. I loved the way you started their trip with some fun activities and ended with the consummation. The last scene was very well written. I was scared that Pakhi might disturb them but yayy she couldn't. I loved the suspense till the end..whether she will or not.. 

A FANTASTIC update!!! It was 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I loved it so much and for me, the most beautiful part was parasailing. How Virat helped her to overcome her fears. It was sooo beautiful 😍❤.

I was so glad that pp couldn't ruin their SR but she might create a bigger drama later on.

Eagerly waiting for the next update 🤩🤩🤩

I'm speechless rn.

Reserved. Will comment later on. When I'll be okay☺️

Edited by AninditaB - 2 years ago