Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Waiting for next chapter. Plz update

TabuBestuu thumbnail

Precap yes...That's what I was thinking when will didi make a comeback with her frustrations.  

Nice chapter 💓

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hii, I am back after long time.

I know I left the story incomplete but what to do I didnt have any motivation to complete it. Sairat drew me towards this show, for their chemistry and love track I was willing to bear with Kaku and gang and even didi but day by day it was getting worse. Makers were making jalebis and both Sai and Virat had become most irritating characters on itv. So I gave up. I couldnt do it anymore. I didnt feel inspired from them to continue this story. I stopped watching the show, stop coming to forum.

But then I kept getting messages to continue this story and I felt it was unfair on my part to leave this story incomplete.

I had planned this story to be longer, there were many scenarios which I would have liked to include in it like in the last part I wrote about sairat's love confession. I had never really planned to write confession so early but since it came out in flow and after that since I lost the motivation I decided to just write an epilogue to end it decently.  So here is the epilogue guys. So sorry to end it like this but I really cant write on sairat as of now as I dont feel connected to them anymore. In future, if there is some good track which will again hook me to sairat then I will come back to write OS on them. I dont know who is still interested in this one so not tagging anyone.

Epilogue

Pakhi’s pov

Ever since I got to know that that Virat and Sai have finally confessed their love, I was devastated. I already knew they both have fallen for each other but till the time they confess it, there was a hope, hope to break them apart, hope to get satisfaction from their break up, hope to sooth my aching heart and a little bit hope to get Virat back. I kept creating misunderstandings between them and I kept falling in own eyes. But once they confessed their love, I knew now all those hopes will be shattered one by one. Still I hooked on it, praying against the all odds that some miracle would happen and their marriage will fall apart.

And miracle did happen, not in their life but in mine. Samrat was back. He was in coma, admitted in a local hospital by villagers of neighboring country. During his mission he was badly injured and had crossed the border by mistake. There some villagers who took care of him. They were sensible enough to not let enmity come between humanity and hid his identity from the authorities. Once he came back to senses they helped him in crossing the border and thats how he came back alive.

I was torn apart between my duty as his wife, daughter in law of this family and my heart’s wishes. I decided to choose latter because in no case I was ready to witness Virat and Sai’s growing love in front of my eyes while my relationship with my husband is under scrutiny by everyone. I left the Chavan house and shifted back with my parents. I talked to Samrat and we filed divorce with mutual consent. I thought I’ll never be able to love again in my life but then life has its own plans for us.

The whole divorce procedure was lengthy and time taking. During those months when I was away from Chavan house, Virat and Sai, I could finally see some positivity in my life. I started my work again. My parents further made me understand that there is no point of wasting my life over lost love, a man who was never really mine. And as I met numerous times with Samrat in family court due to our on going divorce, I started to see him differently. He also wanted to give our marriage a second chance. So the day on which final verdict on our case was to come, we opted out of it. We decided to give each other a second chance at love. Samrat got his posting back and I shifted with him to Pune.

Virat’s pov

It all seem magical to me sometimes. How most weird, un matchable, unthinkable pair of me and Sai have become much in love, adored by all, ideal pair. When I go down memory lane and think of our rough start, I couldn’t believe we have come this far. To be honest I never really thought I would be able to move on in life after Pakhi. I thought I have spend all the love in my heart on her and now nothing is left, there is only a void.

And to think that Sai would be the one to fulfil it...I would have laughed at it if anyone would have told me this that time. But destiny works in strange ways. It tied both of us together and first which relationship used to suffocate us, now given us wings.

I still dont know exactly what was the exact moment when I fell in love with Sai but it was like some scheme of nature was playing a major part and not to forget my aai, she was always there to explain us, to make us understand each others’ point of view whenever we had misunderstandings. She truly played cupid between us.

It was not at all easy. Even after we confessed our love, our relationship took time, time to strengthen, time to be free from insecurities, like my insecurity about Sai being much younger than me and I was not an ideal match for her and she might be interested in younger guys, her insecurity that I still have soft corner for Pakhi and she would never be able to completely oust her from my heart. But still we managed through all these hurdles because whenever we thought of going away from each other our love stood in our way. Sometimes I said sorry for the mistakes I didn’t even do, sometimes she apologized even though I was at fault because whatever was the reason we just couldn’t leave each other, we loved each other so much that the thought of living alone would use to suck the life out of us.

When my Jeeva returned, the last tiny bit of guilt in my heart regarding Pakhi also left and I felt at peace finally. And I was so happy when I came to know that they have decided to give each other another chance. At last my Jeeva got her love and Pakhi also got to live with her perfect life partner.

Time flied and mine and Sai’s happiness knew no bound when on her day of graduation we got the news that we are going to be parents soon. I am so thankful to God that he gave me this second chance at love.

Sai’s pov

Who knew that one day I’ll having this Khadus jasoos aka sadu aka akdu aka Virat Chavan’s multiple photos in my room and all day I would just look at him. The Sai who wished God should not make another human being like this sadu Chavan will one day pray to have her baby just like his carbon copy. But what to do love can make you do crazy things.

My world is perfect. I have become doctor, doing internship, planning to do my MD and right now I am on break as my due date is near. I am soon going to be a mommy. Ever since I have given this good news, all the elders specially Kaku has has been showering me with love and blessings. I cant ask for more. I miss my aaba a lot but I know he is looking at me from heaven and I am sure he is proud on me. His decision of getting me married with Virat was right after all, infact it has been the best decision.

Everything was not like this in the beginning, I literally had to struggle to make my place in this Chavan house. Everyone seemed so distant so indifferent like they didn’t give a damn about my existence, except, ofcourse, aai. I got my mother in her. She made my journey in this new life, new household, new relationships quite easy.

Virat  who used to irritate me to no end slowly started becoming the person on whom I can always count on. When I started to see his goodness, his ocean like heart, his kindness, I irrevocably fell in love with him but I use to think my love was one sided so I took a long time to confess it. Though all was not like some romcom movie when hero heroine fall in love and live happily ever after. We had to struggle our way out of our difference of opinion, different priorities in life, trust issues and we had our fair share of fights, arguments, infact, we still have it, I mean come on, these things are spice of life there is no real couple who dont fight but what kept us going was our unconditional love. Our love lead way for us and we conquered all the difficulties.

I thought that I only loved my aaba in this whole wide world and with aaba gone, I would never be able to love again anyone in any capacity. But then Virat came to my life as a blessing of my aaba and I found love again. I am thankful that I got this second chance at love.

The end.

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 2 years ago
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

baba where were you?

how are you?

is everything alright?

🤗

I hope you are back now.

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful end. Wished to see it longer😭 but I m also disconnected from the show and Sairat somehow. Right now watching the show for SaiJoshi or Ayesha somewhat that 5% or nearby.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinafans

baba where were you?

how are you?

is everything alright?

🤗

I hope you are back now.

hii everything is fine...was just away from IF for a while and completely lost interest in the show.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinafans

Beautiful end. Wished to see it longer😭 but I m also disconnected from the show and Sairat somehow. Right now watching the show for SaiJoshi or Ayesha somewhat that 5% or nearby.

thanks a lot

I am actually equally sad. I wanted to write so much more on sairat in this story but cvs just killed my interest. They have ruined both the characters so much.

Lets see if any miracle happens and cvs comes up with interesting sairat track then it may inspire me to write something

Anj_01 thumbnail

Sorry, I have ended it. No more updates will be there.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Sorry, the story has ended. No more updates will be there.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: BhatSisters

Beautiful ♥️♥️♥️

Thanks a lot