Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow ... this was amazing . I liked how Virat explained his feelings . It’s true feelings are not on and off button and as long as he doesn’t cross his limits it’s fine . It takes time to move on and Virat is almost there . I love the way you have described the physical attraction between them . It’s so natural 

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update 

Their heart-to-heart conversation and late night coffee date is so

Please update soon 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Andy3456

Finally a heartfelt conversation between them. Totally Loved this update .

yes it was much needed

in show also sairat keeps assuming things. I wish they just sit down and talk about each and every thing

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fathima14

It's awesome loved it plz continue. 

thanks a lot🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Beautiful update! I'm glad virat has clarified his stance although its basically one of confusion not clarity! Lol. I love the unsaid mind voice parts that you have written in addition to what they actually ssy to each other! Thank you for another great update. Look forward to reading more! 

Yes he shared his confusion actually. He himself not clear what he exactly feels about pakhi and what are his feelings of sai. He burdened with guilt. But sai understood his confusion and thats why she resolved not to involve in this complicated relationship.

glad you liked it.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

Awesome update

Loved it very much 

I love the understanding between them

Pakhi karna kya chahti hai 

But iam glad finally he spoke what's there in his heart and sai also got to know about it  

Loving their moments 

Waiting for your next update.

And thanks for tagging me

thanks a lot

writing takes so much time but when you guys like it, it feels that the update was worthy of all the efforts and it motivates me to keep writing

Pakhi bas footage khana chahti hai. jab bhi sairat ko kareeb dekhti hai virat ko guilt trip par bhej deti hai😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Really subtle and an amazing story.

It was really beautiful. I loved Virat came out clean and in clear words infront of the right person.

Really nice.

Continue soon❤

thanks for appreciation

the conversation was much needed regarding pakhi.

I wish show mein bhi aisa kuch dekh paate

updating right now

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahibeejay

Wow...what a heartfelt conversation... !!! 👌🏻 Please swap this Virat from your story to Serial...!!! 😜 I am so happy and glad that they had this long overdue conversation about Virat and Pakhi...I loved how you have shown both of them’s POV which actually gives idea and makes sense about their actions or feelings...❤️ also the way you have written this story is really commendable...I have become fan of your writing and addictive to this story so can’t wait for the next update...please update next part soon... thank you so much for amazing update...👍🏻

Aww thank you so much for such a lovely comment.

comments from you guys is what keeps me motivated for writing

thanks for showering your love.

I know I always gives update very late. But right now I am busy at office. Will try to update quickly.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

I loved conversation part ❤️

Awesome as always.

Continue soon.

thank you so much🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Wow ... this was amazing . I liked how Virat explained his feelings . It’s true feelings are not on and off button and as long as he doesn’t cross his limits it’s fine . It takes time to move on and Virat is almost there . I love the way you have described the physical attraction between them . It’s so natural 

thanks

yes feelings are not on and off button so virat is confuse about his feelings and is not ready to acknowledge at least his emotional attraction to Sai. Sai also understands this and she is also suffering from her own dilemma so they are holding themselves back emotionally but hormones are not in their control😆 they are married and actually shares the same bed. Spend lots of time together...how will they control natural physical attraction between man and wife.🤣