Kuch Toh Hai: Naagin Ek Naye Rang Mein

Kuch Toh hai to go off air?/ DT note pg 8

rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Reports coming in that KTH is getting low Trp-under scanner and if it continues may go off air soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Abhi toh shuru hua show?Itni jaldi off air news bhi aa gayi

Agree the plot is nowhere to be found but within a month off-air news,is it trick to gain trp,shouldnt they give a show 2 months time period to improve trp and then decide

Kth writing team better do their job,there are like several vampire shows,books thay they can copy(with some changes) but still following naagin trend

Elinuh thumbnail

lol i knew this was gonna happen. Can Ekta just think for once and plan everything neatly or just don’t bother making any more shows that are related to Naagin at all.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Replace Harsh Rajput and get a better looking guy who would actually look like a scary, terrifying yet cool vampire. Harsh is just too mediocre or say just not convincing at all. On top of that they better change the AdiNaagin track.

bootleg thumbnail

Ektas show never end in a month and it is tellychakar always false news there ... 

It will be tgere for atleast 3 to 4 before ending online trp is really good 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Seriously guys, give it a break. 

Yes, this show's plot makes no sense until now but at least give them some time and give the actors some break. 

Is it scribbled in some book that all the vampire characters have to act in a certain way or all the love stories have to progress in a certain way?

Harsh isn't that great of an actor and I agree he needs improvement. But being a Nazar fan, I can honestly say he has shown improvement here. At least give them some time. 

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Its high time ekta should stop making supernatural shows..

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Naagin 5 k time bhi first month se aisi news aa rahe the. I know iss story pe abhi koi base nahi hai, sayad jyada din chalega nahi but itni jaldi off air bhi nahi hoga. Matlab kuch epis toh dikhaiga. Abhi toh 7 hi episodes hua hai

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

Seriously guys, give it a break. 

Yes, this show's plot makes no sense until now but at least give them some time and give the actors some break. 

Is it scribbled in some book that all the vampire characters have to act in a certain way or all the love stories have to progress in a certain way?

Harsh isn't that great of an actor and I agree he needs improvement. But being a Nazar fan, I can honestly say he has shown improvement here. At least give them some time. 

Oh so you’re a nazar fan, no wonder you’re defending his crap acting. Is it written anywhere that a vampire is supposed to act in a specific manner? Then please tell me what exactly was Harsh doing in the past few episodes as Rehaan where he was displaying his fangs and hissing around with the intention of looking terrifying.That’s actually expected from vampires. Yeah there is no written rule, but he clearly seems to be sticking to it and is failing at it miserably and you want us to give that a chance? We did not like Mohit for the character of Jay even though he was a side character. He literally turned the character Jay into joke and Harsh is doing more of less the exact same thing. His scenes are not at all scary even though he tried to make it look scary. No wonder people outside this forum are making fun of him. I don’t hate him by the way, but giving him this role was a big mistake! Quality naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai!

Rehaan’s character should have been handed over to someone like Parth Samthaan, or Namik Paul or even priyank sharma would have done the job pretty well lekin Harsh?? Look at him at look at Vivian Dsena. There’s like a zameen aur aasmaan ka difference. So he should be replaced! Krishna as an actress is still okay however her character has been screwed now, but Harsh is terrible as Rehaan the vampire. Period.

Edited by Rein123 - 3 years ago