•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Did y’all notice the chemistry between Alia and Sarang?? I don’t know how much the actor who plays sarang has acted before but it seems like he’s getting more and more comfortable on screen these days. And it translates so well in his scenes with Sukirti. And today’s scene where Alia was “acting” and fixing up Sarang, I could really feel their chemistry. 
I love how lighthearted the show is. I was actually going to say I was disappointed by Sarangs reaction to Alia lying about the twins and I still kind of am bc it felt very out of character for him but I’m glad his anger wasn’t prolonged. I mean I could see why he was angry, for sure, but the expression made me a bit weary. I know a lot of people won’t agree with me on that and that’s fine.. just how I felt in the moment. But back to the point, I just really love the way their relationship is shaping up. It’s adorable. 

Okay I may be a little old but does anyone else remember in Kyunki they played Woh Kisna Hai for KT and Laksh?? It made me feel super nostalgic. 

I know, it was such a beautiful moment! even my mother liked it :) 

Sukriti is brilliant as Alia wonderfully written character!
Sarang is of course lovely except he’s an innocent fool.  Super unusual male lead Character. 
ps my mother thinks he’s too much of a puppy with Alia but hey it works for them. 

And I remember the Kt Laksh pair! They were good

Originally posted by velvetscarf

I know, it was such a beautiful moment! even my mother liked it :) 

Sukriti is brilliant as Alia wonderfully written character!
Sarang is of course lovely except he’s an innocent fool.  Super unusual male lead Character. 
ps my mother thinks he’s too much of a puppy with Alia but hey it works for them. 

haha i think it's because we rarely see such male characters, let alone for leads. I love it tho.. and Alia, although opposite to Sarang, also has a kind heart just a "rough" exterior. 

It definitely works for them 

And I remember the Kt Laksh pair! They were good

one of my favorite TV pairs and ofc they were ruined :( 

Originally posted by music_l0ver036

haha i think it's because we rarely see such male characters, let alone for leads. I love it tho.. and Alia, although opposite to Sarang, also has a kind heart just a "rough" exterior. 

It definitely works for them 

What I love is the reversal of usual roles the male is poor poetic romantic dreamy idealistic & sees the good in everyone the charm of small things in life & the female is a go-getter hard nosed but kind hearted & clever business woman. 

And here again Alia did the whole Taam jham for proposal which usually men do. 
but she never loses her femininity at the same time. Sooo well done. 

another of my fav couples was from Rang rasiya : major saab & paro, they were mythically beautiful together but story got ruined there too, but that story had such a hold on me for a long while

What I love is the reversal of usual roles the male is poor poetic romantic dreamy idealistic & sees the good in everyone the charm of small things in life & the female is a go-getter hard nosed but kind hearted & clever business woman. 

And here again Alia did the whole Taam jham for proposal which usually men do. 
but she never loses her femininity at the same time. Sooo well done. 

another of my fav couples was from Rang rasiya : major saab & paro, they were mythically beautiful together but story got ruined there too, but that story had such a hold on me for a long while

yes exactly, I love how you mentioned that Alia doesn’t lose her femininity. It’s often rare that we see women in Alia’s position and when we do, they make the characters exactly like a man but it’s a woman playing it. Here a woman is playing such character but alongside everything a woman brings to the table. Even without the IFV to consider, Alia doesn’t let go of that tenderness. It’s so so incredible to see and honestly Sukirti is the perfect choice. 

Yes Alia proposing!!! Loved that!! 
I did watch Rang Rasiya, and loved seeing the guy’s growth but sometimes it was very tough to hear that he hated women so much. I know that was the point but I think we have more than enough of those kind of storylines and now we need to invest in more soft and lighthearted shows that’s still impactful like Story 9 months ki 

Yes I hadn’t seen Sukirti before & I really really like her. Extremely talented 

True we need new stories the male domination gets old specially when it veers into abusiveness. Honestly which of us wouldn’t prefer a Sarang type around rather than a violent aggressive person? 

Yes I hadn’t seen Sukirti before & I really really like her. Extremely talented 

True we need new stories the male domination gets old specially when it veers into abusiveness. Honestly which of us wouldn’t prefer a Sarang type around rather than a violent aggressive person? 

exactly