Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

// SWEET OBLIVION // A ShAkhi OS.

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

OS

Shaurya was head over heels in love with his Miss Bhalla and everyone knew this except for Miss Bhalla. He had reconciled with his mother in which Anokhi had helped too. She kept on persisting to at least hear Aastha once out and he had to give in front of her stubbornness.

He had finally come to know about the deeds of his badi maa and bade papa. How they had used their power and money to get restraining order from the court to stay away from her own son and this Sabherwal family. How, at each step, the woman who he called badi maa, respected the most in the world was manipulating him against his own mother for just the sake of possessiveness and control. How blind was he to not look at everything that was happening right in front of his eyes. Why did he not investigate about everything before coming to a conclusion? The answer was simple, because he loved his badi maa and bade papa to death and even after what they had done to him, he couldn’t begin to hate them just like he couldn’t immediately start loving the woman who he had grown to hate.

He had reconciled with her, true but he still needed his space and yet, someone close to him who he could trust to prevent him from crumbling and succumbing like bits of torn paper.

“ May I come in sir?” Reema asked, knocking the classroom, seeking permission to enter.

Shaurya turned around to see who it was and looked around to meet a certain someone’s eyes who were either always eager to seek knowledge while sitting in here or extremely bored, just like an attention span of a puppy.

“ Come in. So that’s all? No one else is left to come?” He asked, hoping someone would take Anokhi’s name and that’s exactly what happened.

“ No sir, Anokhi Bhalla is left.” The class representative pointed out the obvious.

“ Why? Does she not feel the need to attend economics lectures anymore?” He pressed the matter further just to know what was the reason she was not here. Was she in trouble?

“ No sir, it’s nothing like that. She is busy with the upcoming Drama Fest and Shaan sir had asked her join the script and direction committee. They have permission to brainstorm for the day in the multipurpose hall.” Reema said, coming to him and handed him Anokhi’s permission slip.

“ This brainstorming can wait for the next forty five minutes. Today’s lecture is very important.” He muttered to himself and telling the students to wait for him quietly, stormed off to the MPH.

…………………………………………………………….

“ No Rajat, the dialogue does not fit well with this rude character and moreover, why will he even say that so out of context?” Anokhi was arguing with one of the boy in the brainstorming session.

“ Because that’s called character development Anokhi and why do you want this guy to just be rude?” He asked, her a little irritated.

“ Because that guy is rude! He is always mad and does not care about anyone and then suddenly, how can he be so nice to her? That’s not possible.” She stood her ground and Shaurya heard what she was saying. Though, of course those words not meant for him, he couldn’t help but associating it to his and Anokhi’s scenario.

“ Sir, are we supposed to clear out the hall right now?” That guy, Rajat asked as his eyes fell on Shaurya standing at the entrance.

“ No Rajat. Anokhi, follow me please.” He instructed her as he walked out and waited for her before she could reply.

Anokhi collected her things scattered on the table and walked out of the hall.

“ Yes sir?” She asked as she saw him waiting for her and the moment she came out, he started walking towards this class with Anokhi following him.

“ Miss Bhalla, we have a very important lecture today which requires mandatory attendance. You can get back to the brainstorming session post the lecture.” He instructed her while walking and in no time, they had reached the classroom and she immediately went to sit beside Bebo at her allotted seat and Shaurya started explaining the current scenarios of Indian Economy and it’s impact on the GDP with his eyes going to watch Miss Bhalla more than any student present in the class.

“ Okay, that will be all for the day. Dismissed.” Shaurya said, completing the topic for the day as everyone started walking out of the class.

“ Anokhi, are you coming to the canteen?” Reema asked her but she was already buried with a lot of drama fest work.

“ No Reema. I am off to the MPH. You all go.” She politely declined as they walked out. She was keeping her books and the lose sheets back inside her back properly and was the last one in the class. As she got up to leave, her leg entangled with a plastic fallen on the floor that no one bothered to pick and was about to hit the floor when suddenly a pair of arms were wrapped around her waist, preventing the fall.

“ Miss Bhalla, are you okay?” Shaurya asked her, helping her to stand properly on her feet.

“ Thank you sir.” Anokhi thanked him uncomfortably as she took a step back because their proximity was making her nervous as Shaurya was looking at her,  his eyes so focused at her.

“ You should be a little careful.” He said as he bent down to pick the plastic up and threw it in the dustbin.

“ I didn’t see it sir.” She defended herself, looking at him.

A strong gush of wind came into the classroom through the open door, making Anokhi’s hair go all over Shaurya’s face as she tried to get them away from her face too, blocking her view as they also got somehow entangled with Shaurya’s watch who was trying to get them away from him.

“ Ouch!” Anokhi whimpered as she pulled her hair away from Shaurya, not knowing that they had got struck in his watch.

“ Miss Bhalla, stop pulling your hair. Allow me to detangle this.” He said, and then focused on his watch and it took a few seconds to free them. She then scanned through her bag to find her hair clip and was about to make a bun when Shaurya held her hand and took the pin away.

“ Don’ tie them. You look more beautiful with them open.” He commented, smiling at her.

She took a few seconds to register what happened and then widening her eyes and giving a very surprising look to Shaurya, ran out of the classroom and Shaurya couldn’t believe the girl with whom he had fallen in love with.

“ Yeh ladki mujhe paagal kar degi. Isko kuch bhi samjh nahi aata hai.” He muttered to himself as this was the fourth time this week he had been trying to be subtle to make her realize what he felt for her and it was only Tuesday. Shaurya was trying not to come off very strong on her. He knew that she felt the same for him but was too oblivious to recognize it. He, on the other hand had seen right through her and was really thankful for that because he was very sure that she won’t even recognize or realize her feelings without anyone pushing her buttons. She was a really smart girl in academics but when it came to feelings, she was blind.

On the other hand Anokhi, who had ran a marathon towards the girls restroom looked into the mirror and saw her cheeks all red, blushing furiously.

“ What has happened to sir and why on earth is he behaving so different and weird?” She spoke to no one to particular. Thank god she was alone in the washroom. She kept her bag on the basin, searching for a hair tie but the only one she had was with Shaurya sir now.

Anyways, she splashed water on her face to calm herself and her racing heart down.

‘’ What is wrong with you Nikki. Calm down!” She muttered, wiping her face and collected her bag to go to the MPH for the rest of the day, trying to avoid a certain someone.

Since the day she had literally forced Shaurya sir and Aastha ma’am in a room, locking them to talk, Shaurya’s behavior towards her had completely changed, but miraculously to a better one contrary to what she had thought. She had literally accepted that she was going to be thrown out of the college because of the stunt she had pulled with Shaurya but when she had unlocked the door, all she got was a thankful smile from Shaurya and a very tight hug from Aastha.

“ Akokhi…..Anokhi?” Rajat asked as she took a seat next to him as she was lost in her own thoughts.

“ Yes…but Rajat it is not possible for a character to change so much in just a span of two days. This is not called character development, it is called having ulterior motives.” She muttered, contradicting her whole situation. This was just exactly what was happening with her and she wasn’t understanding a bit of it.

“ Anokhi….we are not arguing on this anymore alright? This is how it is.” He said and she rolled her eyes because he was right. They had to move on if the script was supposed to be finished by tomorrow afternoon and submitted for approval and the rest of her day went successful as planned. Her only agenda on the list being to avoid Shaurya sir. This whole schedule went on for one week.

By the time it was seven thirty in the evening, Shaurya had started to loose him mind, thinking about if he should directly confess to Anokhi because she just didn’t take any hints and to top that, she was hell bent on avoiding him totally. The moment she would see him, she would make an excuse and run away. But today, he won’t allow that. She will have to talk to him and she will definitely have to stop living in denial. The drama fest would begin in half an hour and once it is over, he is going to have to talk to her if he does not want to lose his mind.

“ Anokhi, you are required backstage.” Riya said, meeting her at the entrance of the auditorium.

“ I’ll just go but before that those three props need to be placed properly.” She replied, pointing at the props lying near the stage.

“ Do you want me to help you with them?” She asked but Anokhi nodded her head in a no and asked her to check on the actors of the play and their costumes. She could handle the props.

It took her about five minutes to get everything done and the stage looked completely ready and then she was on her way to backstage when she heard the voice call out for her. The voice she had been avoiding for the past one week.

She had to turn around to finally face him, tucking a loose strand of hair at the back of her ear.

“ Yes sir?” She asked, shifting her weight from the right leg to left, seeming uncomfortable in the whole scenario.

“ I need to talk to you.” He said, taking a few steps towards her but he was interrupted by the chief guest, who had just entered along with Tej and Alok.

Seeing this as the first opportunity to escape, Anokhi did. Now later if he would ask or scold her for leaving before listening to what he had to say, she would just tell him that there was an emergency backstage.

As she reached there, she dived into last minute prepping, her economics sir still lingering at the back of her mind, commanding attention but she already had a lot on her plate for now.

“ Shamita, you’re up next.” Anokhi said, as she peeked from the backstage. The audience seemed to enjoy what was going on and this would definitely help her sleep better at night knowing that she did the job well.

In about the next forty five minutes, the play had ended with a huge round of applause and the certificate distribution begun.

“ Please god….please let either Tej sir or Alok sir or Shaan sir or literally anyone except for Shaurya sir give me the certificate. Please, please, please!” Anokhi begged, joining her palms, praying.

“ Anokhi, your name is going to announced. Go!” Diya pushed her a little towards the stage but certainly, god didn’t listen to her because it was Shaurya was was handing the first lot of certificates.

She made her way towards him, faking to smile and little and took the certificate.

“ Congratulations Miss Bhalla, this was a job well done.” She heard him address her, giving her a small smile and a nod as they posed for the camera.

“ Thank you sir.” She replied back and then walked away as the next name was about to be announced.

The distribution went on for a few more minutes and then the dispersal was announced and people started leaving the auditorium for dinner. Anokhi and the rest of the backstage people had to wind up everything before leaving and hence got busy and it took a lot of time to finish. By the time they were finally done, it was almost eleven at night and the dinner was almost over.

“ Anokhi…Shaurya sir was looking for you. Just please go and see him once.” Reema said the moment she spotted Anokhi coming out to the lawn.

“ I will, but I am really hungry right now. Did you have your dinner?” Anokhi asked, also lying to Reema about going to meet Shaurya because she was still going to avoid him because her brain had finally figured out why he was being nice to her. It was because he wanted to kill her with kindness and then find one mistake of hers and expel her. Just like that play character had ulterior motives, Shaurya sir had too.

“ Yes, I am done eating and will have to leave. It’s getting late.” She said and the girls parted away, saying goodbye. In fact, most of the people had left. She took her food and walked to other side of the college campus for peace. She really wanted to be alone for a while and thankfully, not a soul was sitting there so she did.

“ Miss Bhalla, I have been looking for you in the entire college and you are sitting here.” She closed her eyes, praying that it was just her ears ringing and Shaurya sir was not really there.

“ I am talking to you Anokhi.” She heard his voice once again and it was sure that he indeed was here.

“ Yes sir? I was just having my dinner.” She replied after taking a long breath and turned towards him.

“ I can see that but there is one more thing that I can see.” He said, coming to sit right next to her. She shifted further away to keep sufficient distance.

“ What?” She asked, scrunching her eyebrows, confused.

“ Why have you been avoiding me for the past ten days Miss Bhalla?” He asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at her.

There was no way in this entire world how he could have known this! She was sure that she was careful not to let him know that.

" No sir....that's not true. I was just a kot busy with the drama fest thing. Why will I avoid you?" She asked, lying blatantly but hoping that he wouldn't catch and let this whole thing go.

" I am not even going to glorify your lie with a reaction." He deadpanned and Anokhi looked away, trying to think of a reason to leave.

" Sir...it's getting really late. I should leave." She said, getting up and didn't even walk two steps when Shaurya held her wrist, stopping her.

" And then you are telling me that you were not avoiding me or still trying to do that." He asked, exasperated.

" Sir it's so late and I really am very sleepy. Please let me go." She tried once again but didn't really succeed.

" You are avoiding me because you like me." He decided to apply reverse psychology.

" That's not true! I'm avoiding you because you want to expel me from the college!" She exclaimed, sounding outraged.

" Good. Now that we have got this established that you were indeed avoiding me, let's come to your bizarre assumption that I want you expelled. Why do you think that Miss Bhalla?" He asked, really very amused at her assumption.

" Because I locked you with Aastha ma'am that day. Now you want me gone." She accused him but instead of getting angry at her, he was laughing.

" Sir? Are you alright?" She asked, panicking a little. Had he lost his mind?

But instead of answering her, he pulled her towards him and wrapped his arms around her waist as she was shocked.

" Sir...wha....what are you doing?" She asked, stammering and blushing.

" Anokhi, I am going to ask you a few questions and I want you to answer them honestly." He demanded.

" I will answer all your questions tomorrow morning in class. I promise. I have not being avoiding my studies." She said, so innocently that all Shaurya wanted to do was kiss her.

" Trust me Miss Bhalla, these questions have nothing to do with economics. Tell me, does this affect you? Standing so close to me?" He asked as he held her chin and pulled her face up to look in her eyes because they never lie to him even when she does.

" What...no. I mean yes I don't mean to..." She tried to form sentences but failed because of the intense emotions she could see in his eyes.

" I love you Anokhi. I love you." He confessed, leaving her shocked and wide eyed again.

" I don't....I don't understand sir? You must a little confused. You hate me." She blurted out, totally confused.

This man was giving her false expectations and moreover, how could that be even true? She had done everything possible to annoy him to death, crossed her boundaries and treated him so bad. There could be no possible chance that he loved her, could it?

" There is a very fine line between hate and love Miss Bhalla and you crossed it very easily. You broke the walls that I had built around me and you didn't even realize it. You made me, forced me to see what was in front of my eyes the whole time and you cared about me selflessly and in the process, made me fall for you." He said which so much honesty in his voice that Anokhi knew that this was no trick or prank but what she did not know was how to react to that. 

" I know you have are confused and you can take all the time you want but please Anokhi, just don't try to push me away or what you feel for me because I know you do. Your eyes do tell me things that only your heart knows and your brain doesn't want to register or process." He finished talking and poured his heart out.

Anokhi was so overwhelmed that she couldn't utter one word. This man, the one standing in front of her knew more about her than she knew herself and this was a first. No one ever before could do that or even attempted to do that. Just him.

And in that moment, she didn't care about the consequence of anything. Didn't weigh the pros and cons of what she was about to do. Neither did she hesitate once as she wrapped her arms around Shaurya's neck who was watching her very carefully and placed her head on his chest, sighing.

This was the beginning of something beautiful and something epic as they smiled their way into each others hearts, losing it to each other completely and unequivocally.

Heyy guys....this is another OS on ShAkhi. I hope you all like it.

Please, please and please do review it and tell me what you think about it. Excited to hear from you lot!😊

Thank you so much for giving this OS a chance.

See you soon,

Bye!❤❤

My other works on ShAkhi

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5211920

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5212088

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5212306

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5212157

Edited by mahiii12 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mahiiii you again with a new OS....I love youuuu 😩😍😖 bas abhi dinner khatam karke akar hi padti hu ruko

Tab tak ke liye 

*Unreserved*

Edited by mahiaana - 3 years ago
aatiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ahh- my daily dose of mahi’s OS is here.. ❤️

bhai sahab mai toh apki fan ho gai hu. This felt so peaceful and natural. Anoki’s denial and Shaurya’s confession.. ufff. 

LOVED IT LOVED IT. 

☺️

RaarA thumbnail

Nice one shot.

I loved that part' you look beautiful with open hair'.

It was good and I am excited to read more

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wowwwww Mahi

Firstly you deserve  this 🤗

This was pure love and awesome...I just enjoyed reading it. 

❤️

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aatiii

ahh- my daily dose of mahi’s OS is here.. ❤️

bhai sahab mai toh apki fan ho gai hu. This felt so peaceful and natural. Anoki’s denial and Shaurya’s confession.. ufff. 

LOVED IT LOVED IT. 

☺️

Thank youu....thank youu and a huge thank youu!!💕💕

I'm glad that I can keep you entertained!😊

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaarA

Nice one shot.

I loved that part' you look beautiful with open hair'.

It was good and I am excited to read more

Thank youu so much!!💕💕

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaylini

Wowwwww Mahi

Firstly you deserve  this 🤗

This was pure love and awesome...I just enjoyed reading it. 

❤️

Sending a huge love packed hug back at yaa!!❤

Thank youu so very muchh!!💕😊

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Another day, another dreamy OS by Mahi love love love it❤️❤️
Literally everything and I mean every single thing was so perfect about it, subtle yet so cute and romantic☺️ 

Gosh! Now I can surely have agood night’s sleep😆☺️

Love ya buddy!🤗

You’re super amazing at writing and making me fall in love with ShaKhi with these cute little shots❤️

Thanks for treating us with your OS each day🙈❤️❤️

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Superb 🥳👏

Confused Anokhi was a great treat. What am I supposed to say for Shaurya?  Really enjoyed ShaKhi scenes. 

Special mention to that "open hair" scene.😆

Aise likhte rahiye... 👏🤗