Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: monu_tan

It’s not the irrelevance but the irony that Kangana should suffer for her speech but Javed can go scottfree for his religious hate mongering.

So let me guess...According to you, spreading misinformation and defaming people without any goddamn proof endlessly is not a crime but standing up for yourself is illegal?  https://i.ibb.co/VHqymgJ/eb-rolleyes.gif Okay then!

Anyways I just found out why you are so pro-Kangana and because of that, I will not bother engaging with you.

Have a nice day!!

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

So let me guess...According to you, spreading misinformation and defaming people without any goddamn proof endlessly is not a crime but standing up for yourself is illegal?  https://i.ibb.co/VHqymgJ/eb-rolleyes.gif Okay then!

Anyways I just found out why you are so pro-Kangana and because of that, I will not bother engaging with you.

Have a nice day!!

There you go tagging people rather than making any constructive input.

I was just comparing the gravity of speech for two people.

Kangana is being vindicated for following two statements:

Javed Akhtar belongs to the coterie of Bollywood elites which regularly sidelines outsiders in Bollywood.

Javed Akhtar threatened me to be silent on Hrithik Roshan.

Those are  the two LIES by Kangana on which Akhtar is suing her using Mumbai Police.

If I start on speeches by Akhtar, you may probably hang ur head in shame to even respect him. Lol.

Unfortunately the Kangana hate on this forum is so high that People won’t even care what is said and done, if it’s anti Kangana then it’s good. 

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

There you go tagging people rather than making any constructive input.

I was just comparing the gravity of speech for two people.

Kangana is being vindicated for following two statements:

Javed Akhtar belongs to the coterie of Bollywood elites which regularly sidelines outsiders in Bollywood.

Javed Akhtar threatened me to be silent on Hrithik Roshan.

Those are  the two LIES by Kangana on which Akhtar is suing her using Mumbai Police.

If I start on speeches by Akhtar, you may probably hang ur head in shame to even respect him. Lol.

Unfortunately the Kangana hate on this forum is so high that People won’t even care what is said and done, if it’s anti Kangana then it’s good. 

It’s interesting that you minimize the “two lies” by Kangana she’s being sued for and completely forget the thousands of other vicious lies she’s told for years, while at the exact same time calling on us to think about each and every speech and action of not only Akhtar but also his son before we accept that he is another of her victims.

Reminds me of how people did pretty much the same thing to her first major public victim. For months - in some cases years - her supporters defended her lies and attacks by saying in one way or another (divorced, alleged womanizer, nepo kid, etc) that her victim was no saint. Apparently only people without any faults or sins can be victims. Suppose that explains why so many rapists and other criminals go free when an ‘acceptable’ defense is, ‘yeah I knew it was wrong and did it anyway and would love to do it again but the person I wronged is no saint so you can’t possibly hold me responsible for my  own actions.’

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

She has an case filed in Karnataka too??😳😳😳she seems to have cases all over the country.

Damn...... Talk about pan-India appeal😆😆

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nova19

It’s interesting that you minimize the “two lies” by Kangana she’s being sued for and completely forget the thousands of other vicious lies she’s told for years, while at the exact same time calling on us to think about each and every speech and action of not only Akhtar but also his son before we accept that he is another of her victims.

Reminds me of how people did pretty much the same thing to her first major public victim. For months - in some cases years - her supporters defended her lies and attacks by saying in one way or another (divorced, alleged womanizer, nepo kid, etc) that her victim was no saint. Apparently only people without any faults or sins can be victims. Suppose that explains why so many rapists and other criminals go free when an ‘acceptable’ defense is, ‘yeah I knew it was wrong and did it anyway and would love to do it again but the person I wronged is no saint so you can’t possibly hold me responsible for my  own actions.’

I didn’t really minimise the lies, I gave the scope of this FIR against Kangana. 

For Kangana, atleast she has FIR registered against her more actively than any other tweeting celebrity in the country. Law will take its course for her.

But what about JA, why is JA not punished for his lies and for inciting violence, protecting criminals efforts? He is well protected politically, so much so that he can go silent over his lies and nobody questions him.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I didn’t really minimise the lies, I gave the scope of this FIR against Kangana. 

For Kangana, atleast she has FIR registered against her more actively than any other tweeting celebrity in the country. Law will take its course for her

what about JA, why is JA not punished for his lies and for inciting violence, protecting criminals efforts? He is well protected politically, so much so that he can go silent over his lies and nobody questions him.

Clearly there were no FIRs against him and may be you should take things into your own hands and file a case against him?  Or may be there were but beyond the scope of this thread and discussion. Either way you are just not making sense by comparing her lies and abuse with his political opinions.