Kangana ‘s court cases and police files - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

4 criminal cases? 😲 

Oh Dear 😆

She was in Mumbai doing a photo session at her office instead of showing up at court and she wants the cases moved while she swans around Mumbai mask-less with Y Security? smiley36

How can anyone do that??? 

Originally posted by Koviljika34

My heart goes out to her 💔

You forgot to add -NOT! 😆

I think we need a separate thread on IF for her court cases and criminal activities.🤣

I feel she will get out scot-free if she manages to move her cases to her home state.

Anyone ever hear what happened with Pancholi’s defamation case against Kangana? Did she just keep ignoring the summonses until he gave up? Settle out of court?

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/kangana-ranaut-rangoli-receive-court-summons-in-defamation-cases-filed-by-aditya-pancholi/story-zJNuvQ0hYSVh2U8A3XfePO.html

Originally posted by Talis

What's with her lawyer and the inability to file timely applications?

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/mumbai-news/bailable-warrant-issued-against-kangana-on-javed-akhtar-s-complaint-101614589341659.html

The magistrate court had, on February 1, issued summons to the actress to appear before the court today. She did not appear before the magistrate. Instead, her lawyer Rizwan Siddiquee was present on her behalf.

“Ranaut’s lawyer told the court that they wish to challenge the proceedings. However, the lawyer did not file an application seeking exemption for the actress to appear before the court. In the absence of the plea, we moved an application for issuance of a non-bailable warrant against her,” said Akhtar’s advocate Jai Bharadwaj.

I do not care for him, because he is the typical slimy CDA, but I never under estimate people and whatever they specialize in,  my take is that he probably advised her to show up, I am sure he must of done it both verbally and written because he may like kangana but I am sure he likes himself more....and she refused, because of course she is the bestest and also a law expert...So in order to maintain both the client and his reputation he did what any good CD lawyer does and he showed up himself with an excuse, because that was the best way to minimize damages as a last resort...

I predict kangana may be shopping for a new lawyer soon or at the very least a second opinion, one that she likes better..... 

p.s. I also predict that depending on the political muscle that is helping kangana, if the  Mumbai court is intimidated enough they will agree to move the cases to her home turf and be happy to wash their hands off her, let her be someone else's problem,  then you can consider the cases null and void because there she probably has a lot more influence$, so they will rule in her favor...too bad law is such a scam.  I hope Mr. Akhtar's attorney files a motion to prevent the move, because that means inconvenience to him on top of insult and the case should be handled where it is filed, not where kangana has more power to interfere with justice.  

1. If she and her sister are afraid for their lives in Mumbai and cannot go to court because of that, does that mean they will be leaving the state? or is the fear only related to matters of law, filming, building, designing, shopping, having parties, airport walks etc...are ok in Mumbai.   

2. How long are the tax payers going to continue to offer her security as if she was a national security issue?  

3. Is the internal revenue/tax agency keeping tabs on how much is being wasted on this exercise to create PR and buzz for her?

After getting arrested will she also shout Jai Hind as if she is fighting for India’s freedom like her bestie Arnab did ? Desh ko barbaad karne wale hate mongers Jai Hind ko kaise abuse karte hain