Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushantslover thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Aww this post made me cry! I miss him so much. Will always be our preet ❤️❤️❤️❤️

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

[img]https://i.imgur.com/JkDmjX8.jpg[/img]

Happy Desh Anniversary #3rdMarch2021 #KisDeshMeinHaiMeraDil 1st show of #SSR #KDMHMD #SushantSinghRajput as #PreetJuneja Amazing character and his fun filled scenes 😃 Bauji (Lalit Juneja) chasing Preet 😇 superb 👏 Cute Chahat Juneja Thank you for the entertainment 🙏 It’s always a pleasure to watch and reminisce about.😍

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kksoap

We r still finding our hearts 😂❤😍 lob ya sweetie 😍😍😍❤

cuty happy anniversary love ya 🤗

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Look who is here.. 😎 

Don't throw chappals and tomatoes please.. poore kis desh forum mein search karne ke baad hi mujhe apni user name mila hai 😒😌 

Happy happy anniversary my fellow deshians.. ❤️🤗🤗 13 years is indeed a very long time.. so many things have changed.. our likes , taste, concept of love and life.. but the place for desh in our hearts remains the same.. as well as strong.❤️

I may repeat the same in 20th or 25th anniversary too.. 😂

Love you guys.. special love to maria , sana and all behind this thread. And amazing siggy makers like sun, sana, and all for keep cherishing their memories everyday..  

Once again happy anniversary. 

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy 13th anniversary deshians 🥳i n really sad that the kis Desh forums is closed but happy that at least some place is there where we can celebrate our Desh anniversary 😍😍❤️

Let's celebrate

Sushantmehervij thumbnail

Exactly!!! I have been wanting to read meet fan fictions myself. Please anyone write for us meetians.♥️🥺 I miss sushant so much. I first saw him in kdmhmd as preet and admired his and Meher’s pair from the very beginning. Please please make fan fictions regarding meet anybody 🙏

kksoap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JugniPH

Look who is here.. 😎 

Don't throw chappals and tomatoes please.. poore kis desh forum mein search karne ke baad hi mujhe apni user name mila hai 😒😌 

Happy happy anniversary my fellow deshians.. ❤️🤗🤗 13 years is indeed a very long time.. so many things have changed.. our likes , taste, concept of love and life.. but the place for desh in our hearts remains the same.. as well as strong.❤️

I may repeat the same in 20th or 25th anniversary too.. 😂

Love you guys.. special love to maria , sana and all behind this thread. And amazing siggy makers like sun, sana, and all for keep cherishing their memories everyday..  

Once again happy anniversary. 

Welcome here 😂 we r not going to even touch but see your beautiful comment aah no chappals but so many things changed but the memories r still here and there about desh 😍 

Happy Desh anniversary tou too ♡♡ stayblessed 

kksoap thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunzz.Harshiti

Happy 13th anniversary deshians 🥳i n really sad that the kis Desh forums is closed but happy that at least some place is there where we can celebrate our Desh anniversary 😍😍❤️

Let's celebrate

Welcome welcome dear same to you thank you for coming and commenting  about our memories 😍😍😍😍 be happiz 

kksoap thumbnail

Originally posted by: AASUS

cuty happy anniversary love ya 🤗

Happy desh anniversary 😍😍😍Lob lob ya too sweetie ❤❤❤ 

Our Desh still hits on our hearts with different feelings  level 😂 thats the power of Premeer Meet kg3😍😍😍😂eid ka chand 

kksoap thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushantmehervij

Exactly!!! I have been wanting to read meet fan fictions myself. Please anyone write for us meetians.♥️🥺 I miss sushant so much. I first saw him in kdmhmd as preet and admired his and Meher’s pair from the very beginning. Please please make fan fictions regarding meet anybody 🙏

Welcome here dear yeah its very first  show of #ssr  hope your wish 'll come true soon 😍😍😍❤