Ankita slams SSR fans: "He went his way so stop blaming me"

Posted: 3 years ago

If only she had 10% of this empathy for Rhea when she was directing all these trolls towards Rhea who was facing 1000 times more vitriol than Ankita is facing now. But I guess, karma is a real bitch!

“I went through depression too but I never spoke about it. I was in a very bad state. I was in a lot of pain. I also cried a lot,” she added.

From denying Sushant's depression to claiming she was depressed too, ah we have come a full circle.

Disgusting woman.

She was the one who ignited the fire 

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

If only she had 10% of this empathy for Rhea when she was directing all these trolls towards Rhea who was facing 1000 times more vitriol than Ankita is facing now. But I guess, karma is a real bitch!

Exactly

She fed the SSR fans/trolls against Rhea continuously. Shouldn't be surprised now that she has moved on and they have turned against her too

& did you notice she is so overly active on SM now! She is totally cashing in the fame she got overnight from his death.

Wasn't she behaving like SSR's widow few months ago??? She was going around telling people about him...she was the one who told fake media journalist and new found SSR fans that he can never be depressed even when she hasn't even spoken to him for many years...ever since they broke up....now she is saying that she was depressed... depression can happen to anyone...even to the strongest person in this world...she gone so active on SM and got famous from the death of a good person....she told to trolls and media about rhea...those trollers didn't spared rhea at all...i m not saying that rhea is a saint but she is definitely not a devil....

Knowingly or unknowingly she herself stoked this fire, by making claims without knowing the whole truth. She should’ve been careful, getting swayed by emotions and jumping a bandwagon is never helpful. It played a part in ruining another person’s life. 

Even so I still do feel bad and these trolls need to get a hold of themselves, people will move on with their lives deal with it!
I hope this has taught Ankita a lesson those who are there only to attack others without any substance will eventually turn on you when they are done feeding off them.

Edited by Raffaello - 3 years ago

Time has a way to teach people their lessons. From Alia, DP and the other BW folks who kept their dignity through it all ,despite getting dragged in unfairly, doing well in their careers and reaching newer heights steadfastly to Ankita kind of trolls burning in the fire they themselves created/fuelled- life has indeed come a full circle! 👏

What a mess.I dont think she meant any harm while coming to the show to speak her side.Having said that she shouldnt have said that he could never ever have depression while she herself only seems to know him only till 2016 anyways.

So done with all friends and gfs and media using his name and making a mockery out of it after not standing with him when he needed them the most.All of them should move on and let him rest in peace atleast now.