Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Abhi raghav mushkilein bada rahi hai khud ke liye

anokhi12 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Abhi pyar ki badle darr paida hua hai 

Raghav itne smart nahi hai jaisa dikhta ha woh bewkouf hai itni masoum ladki ki saath aisa karna acha nahi hai par koi baat nahi 

I'm sure karma nahi chodegi usse hissab dena padega I'm sure ki woh pallavi ka pyar itne aasani nahi milega aur yeh sav sabit hua ki woh pallavi ki sachai jankar bhut bachtayega guilty ka ehsaas  hojayega unhe so sad itne asani pyar nahi milne wala yehi uski saaza hai I hope ki makers yeh saza dee unhe ki itni asani pyar nahi milega 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I feel the same the hate was cakewalk for him but love will not be easy for him 

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 3 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Raghav ko itne papad belne padenge ki Naya business start kar sakega. 

Isn't this what we want 

Rota tadapta majnu Raghav. 

I just hope there is not hate wali shadi. 

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 3 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Raghav ko itne papad belne padenge ki Naya business start kar sakega. 

Isn't this what we want 

Rota tadapta majnu Raghav. 

I just hope there is not hate wali shadi. 

@bold : same here 

Frankly that is the last thing I am interested in at the moment. Its a formula that have been tried and tested a million times already and after some time, the entire show gets boring..........

And for once for heavens sakes: can we get a strong female character who doesn't cry buckets of tears , but instead fights back and stands on her own without help of the male lead ???

This is why I like Sai from Ghum Hai.....- Anokhi now and then and Anupamaa

Edited by eshasrk - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I wish they would show Pallavi be stern with Raghav, just like Megha was with Mohan in Na Bole Tum. She was distant, avoided the guy completely and Mohan had to literally chase her to win her trust to re-open the case for Amar. I want that sternness. She looks rather immature sometimes when it comes to dealing with Raghav. She somehow lacks the strength in certain interactions.Bachho wali ladai lagti hai. She isn't a college student na bro, she is a mature, independent woman. To thoda uska maturity dikhni chahiye. Raghav gali ka gunda nahi hai. Please, request the makers to not make her a Khushi Kumari Gupta, it's annoying. Make her a Megha Vyas instead or a Sanam Khan (Khaani). That is my opinion completely.

Raghav also needs to understand that respecting a woman is not limited to his mother and sister, every woman deserves it. What a woman is doing in her personal life or is a gold digger, isn't his botheration.  A woman like a man can do whatever she wants with her life. Who is he to play the Grim Reaper? And his womanizing ways are all justified to justify his opinion that women are all gold diggers. And then he expects love and respect and acceptance from his mother and sister? How will they when he himself isn't a saint? Aurat kare to buri, aur aadmi kare to sahi. Arre at the eod, hai to insaan hi. Khud ke kaam dhande ka koi ata pata nahi, dusre ke tante me naak ghusedna hai Raghav ko, aur backlash bhi face nahi karna. Uske dimaag me ye nahi aaya, ki kitni auraton ki life ki waat lagayi hai usne, or he thinks no woman has the courage to take him on, except Pallavi, so let me get back at a woman who does not have a skewed moral compass and tries to live her life in the righteous way possible. I mean who the hell is he?

Lastly, this is Raghav's act of caging her in as I mentioned. He just can't stand that Pallavi has an independent spirit not willing to bow down to his authority and animosity. But she is Pallavi, she will not let him snatch her freedom by taking away things that hold her together, be it a shop or anything else. Once she is cornered, she will push back when needed and take in the reins of her life. The same goes for love as well. Since Raghav understands only extremes, he will do bad with her to an extreme limit and then when he realizes his folly, he will try to recompensate to the extreme as well. I really don't want Pallavi to give in. Neither to his guilt, or his goodness or his love. Nothing.

Edited by libran90 - 3 years ago
Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Raghav Anjali Ke piche kau Naginbhai jaata.. leave pallu alone.. why just pallu and not Anjali ???   

eshasrk thumbnail

@libran90:

What is ur name by the way ??? I am Esha 

Couldn't agree more with everything you said.

Who the hell does Raghav think he is ???

His respect for women is only limited to his mother and sister and the rest of the women are shit for him ??? What the hell is that ???

Its none of his damn business how any woman for that matter wishes to lead her life ðŸ˜¡

BUT no.........he has to go after the one who tries to lead her life in a respected way, taking care of her family.............why ???

Becoz he thinks she is a weakling or he wants to overpower her and show his manhood....???

Raghav himself is a gunda who earns money the wrong way as his own mother says all the time, but he has the nerves to judge others....

And as you said Raghav understands only extremes, but after what he did to Pallavi how much more extreme can he go ??? He has already fallen so low in his approach to this problem , that I wonder how the hell he is going to redeem himself.

What I want to see now is :

1) Pallavi not giving in to Raghav no matter how much guilty he is or goodness or love for the timebeing. Just ignore him as if he doesnt exist, even he if he begs for forgiveness. But for that her name should get cleared first.

2) Raghav needs to learn a very hard lesson and get a taste of his own medicine. Maybe than he will understand how to respect others and their personal space and life choices.

What I don't want to see at any cost is :

1) a revenge marriage or forced marriage or whatever its called

2) Pallavi forgiving Raghav easily

3) Pallavi working under Raghav 

Lets see if they turn Pallavi into a crying river OR into a fierce woman who gives it back to Raghav any given time after this horrible experience

Edited by eshasrk - 3 years ago
sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

From what I can tell, I don't think Pallavi will forgive him anytime soon. She didn't even seem so keen with him when he was being nice to her.

In ITV, I think there has to be a balance in its FL. No one wants to see Pallavi being a door mat to RR, but that doesn't mean she has to lose her niceness. 

I feel Pallavi is managing the best she can. As everyone has been saying, RR is not street gunda, he is the don of Hyderabad, so her being scared of him makes sense. 

So I feel from here, Pallavi's characterization will come into play. I know she is supposed to be mellow, nice and gentle, but even I would like her to show some toughness. 

I hope to also see something different from a revenge marriage/forced marriage track. 

From what I can tell, due to RR's lack of trust in women, there will be more MUs before RR finally falls in love with her. 

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eshasrk

@libran90:

What is ur name by the way ??? I am Esha 

Hi Esha, I am Sohini😊

Couldn't agree more with everything you said.

Who the hell does Raghav think he is ???

His respect for women is only limited to his mother and sister and the rest of the women are shit for him ??? What the hell is that ???

Its none of his damn business how any woman for that matter wishes to lead her life ðŸ˜¡

BUT no.........he has to go after the one who tries to lead her life in a respected way, taking care of her family.............why ???

Becoz he thinks she is a weakling or he wants to overpower her and show his manhood....???

Raghav himself is a gunda who earns money the wrong way as his own mother says all the time, but he has the nerves to judge others....

I don't know what he thinks of Pallavi. But I feel this incident also highlights his own personal grievance against Pallavi, without uttering the words, "Et tu Brute". He is obsessed with her. Otherwise, he should also go for Anjali, but he only wants to torture Pallavi.

And as you said Raghav understands only extremes, but after what he did to Pallavi how much more extreme can he go ??? He has already fallen so low in his approach to this problem , that I wonder how the hell he is going to redeem himself.

He will go to the extreme. I just hope that not to a point that it traumatizes Pallavi to the core. That she cowers away in fear from him. I just hope she fights back and gives it back to him in equal measure.

What I want to see now is :

1) Pallavi not giving in to Raghav no matter how much guilty he is or goodness or love for the timebeing. Just ignore him as if he doesnt exist, even he if he begs for forgiveness. But for that her name should get cleared first.

2) Raghav needs to learn a very hard lesson and get a taste of his own medicine. Maybe than he will understand how to respect others and their personal space and life choices.

I don't know how much of this we will get, where ITV hasn't moved past adarshvaadi naari and lauhpurush, literally😆

What I don't want to see at any cost is :

1) a revenge marriage or forced marriage or whatever its called

2) Pallavi forgiving Raghav easily

3) Pallavi working under Raghav 

Let's see. Revenge marriage to mujhko bhi nahi chahiye. But forced marriage ke chances hai. Bhai don hai, na iska pyaar normal ho sakta hai aur na shaadi.😆

Lets see if they turn Pallavi into a crying river OR into a fierce woman who gives it back to Raghav any given time after this horrible experience

Lets see!

eshasrk thumbnail

Ok nice to meet you Sohini ðŸ¤—

I love to read your takes on certain issues regarding this show. Infact I love reading everyone's take and opinions....its always nice to share and learn from others with all maturity and respect for everyone's opinion