Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

Shakhi lecture class os

Mithasree1412 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hii guys I am new here!!!! 

I am a fan of shaurya and anokhi 

So the story starts after birthday party it was morning anokhi is in college and shaurya is in his cabin and thinking about anokhi how he was missing her in his birthday party and his badi maa insulting her and felt sad. 

And he thought why I am thinking about her and then he realised he was in love with her.. He smiled to himself and said anokhi u will make me mad one day with your love!!! 

And the bell rang he went smiling to his class and wished everyone and saw anokhi who was sitting at the last bench and reading the book.. He started the lecture and in middle he asked her some questions and she answered it and again started reading after some time the bell rang and everyone went out he went near her and called her anokhi anokhi but she was thinking something and he made her shocked by kissing on her cheek and whispered in her ears anokhi what are you thinking and she came out from her dream land sir!!!! What you did now??? What is this sir you don't like me and now this what are you thinking of yourself sir haaa

Anokhi listen to me but she was crying and beating him hard on his chest anokhi stop but she was crying like hell he kept his hands on her waist and hugged her tight and said anokhi I LOVE YOU ❤ and kissed her cheek and hugged her once again!!! She was shocked and did not respond and again he hugged her tightly and kissed her earlobes and said say something!!!! Sir you love me but you are the one who hates me and does not want to see my wife what is all this sir!!! Anokhi from the day 1 I have seen your activities and your braveness to talk openly what is right and standing for yourself but I have realised in valentines day party that I am head over heels for you and hugged her  

She said I am sorry sir but I want sometime to think about this and left him and went out side of the class. He thought anokhi I will make you love me wait and watch it will happen..... 🥰🥰

So that's it guys,, pls forgive me if there is any mistakesss🙏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivikafan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
please continue writing this interesting story
TunesOfHeart thumbnail