VAni from heaven on learning about Priya

Posted: 3 years ago

Edited by Rein123 - 3 years ago

Ha ha.superb.but there is no aashirwad as the lead's mom always says that this relation is dangerous for her daughter.

Originally posted by jasminerahul

Ha ha.superb.but there is no aashirwad as the lead's mom always says that this relation is dangerous for her daughter.

What Bani meant was Her son is cursed to become a devil but that Farishta’s daughter is blessed to become an angel. In short look at the hypocrisy 

Exactly.what people say is true.after destroying vani farishta also got into forbidden love.

Originally posted by Rein123

What Bani meant was Her son is cursed to become a devil but that Farishta’s daughter is blessed to become an angel. In short look at the hypocrisy 

Edited by jasminerahul - 3 years ago

Originally posted by jasminerahul

Exactly.qhat people say is true.after destroying vani farishta also got into forbidden love.

Yeah he did, but look at the way he behaved. He cursed VAni and their kid, but apni girlfriend aur beti ko vardaan dekar chala gaya 

selfishness.

Yeah he did, but look at the way he behaved. He cursed VAni and their kid, but apni girlfriend aur beti ko vardaan dekar chala gaya 

Actually he didn't curse Rehan as per my understanding.. 

Remember Bani told Veer in d last episode how thier kid gonna survive.. She said farista told her about their kid. Farieta actually said tumhara pyar jiyega.. Ek misaal banega.. Something like that... 

He didn't curse the baby... 

But once the baby delivered farista again took U turn nd said cheel naagin  union which is against nature got the punishment nd gave birth to Adishrat... (Here also it's not him but it's coz of Nature thing) 

Coming to his love story... 

It's funny nd hypocrisy too that he gave his gf that boon that she can create havoc. 

Nd sad thing even he couldn't take care of his own kid nd she became an orphan.. So what's d vardaan in that?! 

Atleast Rehan got some loving family.. (I really loveRehan nd Soumya's bonding) But Priya was raised aas an orphan... 

P. S. : still..... for what happened with Vani I still can't forgive farista.. 

Originally posted by TinkerBell8

Actually he didn't curse Rehan as per my understanding.. 

Remember Bani told Veer in d last episode how thier kid gonna survive.. She said farista told her about their kid. Farieta actually said tumhara pyar jiyega.. Ek misaal banega.. Something like that... 

He didn't curse the baby... 

But once the baby delivered farista again took U turn nd said cheel naagin  union which is against nature got the punishment nd gave birth to Adishrat... (Here also it's not him but it's coz of Nature thing) 

Coming to his love story... 

It's funny nd hypocrisy too that he gave his gf that boon that she can create havoc. 

Nd sad thing even he couldn't take care of his own kid nd she became an orphan.. So what's d vardaan in that?! 

Atleast Rehan got some loving family.. (I really loveRehan nd Soumya's bonding) But Priya was raised aas an orphan... 

P. S. : still..... for what happened with Vani I still can't forgive farista.. 

Don’t be so sure about that. When lord Shiv himself did not have a problem with VAni’s union then where did the curse come from? Who else can it be? This guy had cursed Veer before Rehaan’s birth, tried to separate VAni by making Veer lose his memories and misbehave with Bani and then later after Rehaan was born he was the only one badmouthing his birth. Lord Shiv wouldn’t have cursed Rehaan nor do I think some other God, this Farishta was the only one who had a problem with VAni’s relationship. But look at this, VAni had a kid after getting married, he had an objection to that but he himself had a physical relationship with a human out of wedlock. He destroyed something that could have been a happy family so why be shocked over him abandoning his own kid? 

Don’t be so sure about that. When lord Shiv himself did not have a problem with VAni’s union then where did the curse come from? 

That thing the makers need to explain but they didnt seem to bother about it.. 

As you said Lord Shiva himself blessed Vani but their consummation was shown to be forbidden and their child cursed. 

Actually Naagin-Human consummation is also forbidden if you remember in S1 seshnaag/Shivji cursed Shivanya for that nd she lost her powers. 

But here nothing shown as such in the season but at end their kid is cursed 🤬

Still I can't confirm that farista is the person who can curse Vani who were blessed by Shivji himself.

Who else can it be? This guy had cursed Veer before Rehaan’s birth, tried to separate VAni by making Veer lose his memories and misbehave with Bani and then later after Rehaan was born he was the only one badmouthing his birth. 

At the start he was hell bent on seperating Vani so he did all those but later when Bani supposedly killed him he understood the love if Vani and so he regret about what he did. 

But once Rehan was born yeah he started badmouthing about forbidden blah blah... 

Thats why I said he took a U turn aftr Rehan's birth. 

Lord Shiv wouldn’t have cursed Rehaan nor do I think some other God, this Farishta was the only one who had a problem with VAni’s relationship. But look at this, VAni had a kid after getting married, he had an objection to that but he himself had a physical relationship with a human out of wedlock. He destroyed something that could have been a happy family so why be shocked over him abandoning his own kid? 

I don't expect him to take care of Priya. Just saying that Rehan got some good family and all compared to Priya. 

😆 thoda kutta Tommy 😛sada kutta Kutta 🤢 Farishta😈