Shivika TS: Toota Dil||✓ [Last Part] [Completed]

Shivikaismylove thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
She also promised herself and Shivaay that now she will support him indirectly by only giving him some hints that things could be still sorted out, cause she has to let him know that she is still upset. She wanted to see what her Bagad Billa do for her. He might say I Love You, but she knew this day will come after they have their kids in their next birth. She now will protect her self respect and their relationship both at the same time. She don't how but she will give her best in doing the task she is going to do. ------ "Miss. Tanya Singh, your game is over, ab tum dekhogi ki Shivaay Singh Oberoi kya cheez hai." Thought Shivaay. "Can I have attention please? Mujhe aap sabko kuch dikhana hai, Tanya tum yahaan baitho." Said Shivaay, telling Tanya to sit beside Abhay. "Toh aaj main aap sabko sach bataunga, meri majboori ke baare mein, Tanya aur meri shaadi ke baare mein."stated Shivaay. Anika smiled seeing him and that was enough for him to know that his Jhansi ki Rani has heard him in the night when he assumed her to be sleeping. "Toh shuru karte hain ki Tanya kaun hai? Tanya Singh, Abhay ki honewali wife hai. Aur iske proofs bhi hain mere paas." Said Shivaay; Tanya and Abhay were hell shocked, whole family was gapping at them.  Everyone was shocked to see these photos especially Abhay and Tanya. Whole family was wide-eyed. " Then point aata hai ki, maine iss se shaadi karne ke baare mein media ko kyun bataya? Toh uska jawaab hai ki isne mujhe blackmail kiya ek video pe." Said Shivaay. "Kaunsa video Shivaay?" Asked Omkara. "Yeh wala video." He said showing a video in which it was shown Tejvi and Shinky are running out of Kalyani Mills. "Trust us Shivaay, humara uss aag mein koi haath nahi tha." Tej said. " Bade Papa, main jaanta hoon iss mein aap logon ka koi haath nahi tha." Stated Shivaay. "Par yeh video." Said Abhay. "Aur bhi kuch videos hai mere paas, unse yeh prove ho jayega ki Oberois ka koi haath nahi tha iss poore aag mein." Shivaay declared. He showed some scattered footages in which Tej was shown dealing with some technical problems, and started running out on hearing the fire alarms. Janvi was also with Tej trying to say something. Shakti was seeing some files and Pinky was continuously ranting something, they also ran out of the mills after hearing people shouting for their lives. "I think yeh sab proof karta hai ki Oberois had nothing to do with Kalyani mills Fire incident." Stated Shivaay. "Main jaanta hoon aap sab soch rahein honge Abhay ke baare mein. Toh main batata hoon." He continued. " Daadi, aapko Vishal Singh Oberoi yaad hai? Aapke jeth ka beta jisse aapne ekdum apne bete jaise pala tha Abhay unhi ka beta hai." Shivaay said. "Tab bade papa aur dad ne Vishal Chachu ko disown kardiya aur unki family ko bhi aur ussi cheez ka badla lene aaya tha, kyun Abhay? Ab tumhara game khatam agar tum issues solve karne ki koshish karte toh shayad itna sab nahi hota but ab tumhe police le jaayegi." Said Shivaay. "Nahi please Shivaay, mujhe arrest mat karwao mujhe ek misunderstanding ho gayi thi." Pleaded Abhay. "Agar tum chahate ho ki main tumhe arrest na karun toh media ke saamne tum aur yeh tumhari mangetar ko apne gunaah manane padenge." Said Shivaay. "Thik hai" Abhay and Tanya said in chorus. In front of media they did accept their crimes. Then Shivaay went to his ladylove and sat on his knees and Said " I love you." But she just went from there. The Oberois forgave Shivaay. Though, Omkara and Rudra were little upset but they did gave him their forgiveness. He went inside to see wife sitting on bed with cheeks puffy red in anger and lips pouting in an upset pout. How remarkably cute she looked while being angry. But now he first has to manaofy hus junglee billi. "Anika, look I am sorry main tumhari jaan khatre mein nahi daalna chahata tha isilye tumhe nahi bataya. Aaj toh maine tumhe I love you bhi kaha but tumhi nakhre-noor-jahan ke dikha rahi ho." Said Shivaay. " Shivaay pata hai jab aap mujhse iss tarah baatein chhupate haina toh mujhe aisa lagta hai aap mujhpe bharosa hi nahi karte." Came Anika's reply. "Anika look at me, main yumpe bohot saara bharosa karta hoon, in fact sabse jyaada bharosa karta hoon, aur main apni galati baar-baar nahi dauhrata (repeat)." Said Shivaay. "Pehle pinky promise kijiye aap mujhse kuch nahi chupayenge." She said, for warding her Pinky finger. "Pinky promise." Said Shivaay, entwining his pinky finger with her. For next 10 minutes both of them enjoyed the luxury of silence. Later Shivaay broke the silence, saying "I Love you, Anika." "I love you too, Shivaay." She replied back. They both join their foreheads.   I hope it was upto the mark, if it was not then I am sorry about it. This was based on my thinking. If you liked it, then do like it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

The blackmail plot exposed finally.