Fan Fictions

Mine||✓ [One-shot] [Completed]

Shivikaismylove thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
"I know he hurts you. This is your chance to escape him forever. Come with me." Said Rohit, who have massive crush on her, Anika. "Why do you think he hurts me?" Asked Anika, to Rohit who was accusing her boyfriend, Shivaay. "Because everyone here knows it that he spends most of his time he is with Tia." Replied Rohit. In fact-of-the-matter tone. "Fine, but why will I come to you?" Questioned Anika, to the person whom she believes to be the most irritating jerk on the Earth. "Because I care for you and will give you better treatment, better than Shivaay." Stated Rohit, as it is the most obvious thing in the world. "But the point here is I love Shivaay, and so I can't break up with him. And you know he is helping Tia to propose her boyfriend." She said. " You know he will never betray me cause he knows he is mine, and I am his." She declared. Now, Rohit had nothing to speak or continue arguing over Shivaay's love.                           ------ "I heard you were instigating my girlfriend against me. Is that true?" A furious Shivaay asked a now scared Rohit. "Look...Shivaay..." Tried Rohit while stammering. But was stopped by Shivaay's raised tone. "Yes or no?" Shouted Shivaay. To which, Rohit nodded quietly and was afraid that Shivaay would kill him. Rohit knew Shivaay was capable of that but he wanted to woo Anika to prove that he no less than Shivaay. Rohit and Shivaay were friends since childhood. Shivaay was always the good one and he the forever disappointment. As they grew up, both of them were in the same college. On first day of their college they met Anika. Shivaay fell for her at first sight and for Rohit, he spontaneously got attracted to Anika. In college, Anika was beautiful, bold, studious and michieveous, these qualities made her dream girl of  the college. But she fell in love with Shivaay not at first sight but when she was giving him after-college classes, because he joined in mid year. This time Rohit was not able to take more of rejection he started envying Shivaay and decided to win Anika by breaking Shivaay and her relationship. Shivaay never knew that the one whom he considered his best friend would backstab him because of his so-called-jealousy. "Why do you wanted to destroy mine and Anika's relationship?" Asked Shivaay, trying his best not to shout. "Because I want to prove that I am no less than you in anything. Everyone, every damn one chants Shivaay is this great, he is this, he is that. And what am I?" Bursted out Rohit. Shivaay was numb listening this, he always considered Rohit his brother but he never knew latter thought this about him. He was feeling guilty that being a friend he could not recognize that Rohit had so much annoyance towards him. But now when he knew all this, only one thing he was sure of that is he will not sacrifice his love for some idiot's jealousy. "You do whatever you wanna do with me. You dare drag Anika between this, I'll kill you right then and there. Get it?" Warned Shivaay. "Why not drag her cause I also like her. And if you touch me, I'll spread rumours that you just used Anika to fulfill your desires." Double warned Rohit. "Hold horses of your tongue!" Roared Shivaay. "You dare do anything to her or play with her reputation, I'll destroy your everything means everything including your family and its business."He continued. "Oh you can't do that." Requested Rohit. "Oh I'll, try me." Replied Shivaay with a smirk. "I will do anything for her 'coz she's mine."                            ----- "Shivaay, I just feel like, I came between you both and I feel worse about it." Came Anika's reply to Shivaay as he told her what happened between him and Rohit. "Hey, hey, hey its not your fault and in fact its not anyone's mistake. Anyone in his position would feel the same thing." Said Shivaay, taking Anika in a warm side hug. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door that disturbed their moment. Anika and Shivaay opened the door and were shocked to see Rohit standing there. "You want something?" Asked Anika, rather confused why he came here after so much. "Yeah, I want forgiveness from both of you." He sounded genuine but Shivaay was still unsure. "Having sudden change of heart, aren't we?" Shivaay asked, suspiciously. "Look, I know after what I did you might not be able to trust me but when I saw your love for her I understood that what I have is just a crush, but what you guys have us love, true love. And I have decided to never come between you guys." Rohit explained. "How did you just change your thoughts?" Interrogated Anika. "Alia, you know the girl in engineering. She told me that once she loved one guy and now he is no more, but she still loves him. Then I realised that  even if Anika left you she still would love Shivaay and so I will never dare to interfere between you guys. Bye." Saying this Rohit left. As he left, Shivaay back hugged and said "Anika you are mine and I am yours." "Exactly, you're mine and I am yours." She said kissing his cheeks in the same position.                              ------ Do vote and comment how it was.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Good thing Rohit learned his lesson before causing a lot of trouble.