Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ujwal_v

Bitter but troubling vashma like this😔.Hope this is just to know the truth. As we see in the precap abrar is going to harm uday and vashma will surely do something and that is how uday will know the truth. Hopefully. 

Uday is supposed to be their target, I wonder Bhanu aur Randheer Kahan se aagaye 🤔 

Aster.99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Throughout till now Uday's character has had the most potential of progression. The Uday we are seeing now vs the one a few days ago feel like two complete different personalities. Be it his body language, his gestures, his expressions, everything has taken a total U-turn. The only dhaaga that binds these two personalities is his unending and unconditional love for his Vashma❤️

Shagun's acting is absolutely a class apart. I have never been able to relate to any male lead till now. But the way he portrays Uday you just cannot stop yourself from getting attached to him. And nobody can complement him the way Anchal does. Truly wonderful performers👏

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aster.99

I don't think he is doing all this for the sake of revenge. As she said, he just wants to provoke Vashma so that she confides in Uday, and then together they handle all this and solve this problem once and for all 🤞

I haven’t seen the episode yet... From the wu, i felt as if he is trying to make her uncomfortable. 

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshil_radhi28

Uday won’t let anything happen to his Vashma

I am sure 

He can't do much as he is a a human being too.... Other shows have heroes flying over fire, but here its just normal human beings with limitations. 

ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Uday is supposed to be their target, I wonder Bhanu aur Randheer Kahan se aagaye 🤔 

I know. Nd weekend is here so will have to wait till Monday🤔

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshil_radhi28

I agree I will loose interest as well 

This is the first male character I enjoy watching 

I don’t want his character to be turned negative for this 😒😭🙏

Hope so... Sameer didn't turn vengeful when naina broke up with him.... As they are recycling many of yudkbh tracks here, they wont turn uday vengeful too. 

harshil_radhi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

He can't do much as he is a a human being too.... Other shows have heroes flying over fire, but here its just normal human beings with limitations. 

Let’s just hope he shields her from all harms 

ujwal_v thumbnail

I haven’t seen the episode yet... From the wu, i felt as if he is trying to make her uncomfortable. 

Yes he was. 

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwal_v

Bitter but troubling vashma like this😔.Hope this is just to know the truth. As we see in the precap abrar is going to harm uday and vashma will surely do something and that is how uday will know the truth. Hopefully. 

Troubling her can cause bigger problems for her... That's my concern. 

ujwal_v thumbnail

Hope so... Sameer didn't turn vengeful when naina broke up with him.... As they are recycling many of yudkbh tracks here, they wont turn uday vengeful too. 

ohh my samaina❤️ Fingers crossesd. I beleive its just to know the truth from Vashma.