~ Vashma-Uday (VashmAY) DT#5 ~ Bin Phere Hum Tere... - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by VioletOrchid123

If he's taking revenge, then i'll lose interest in his character. 

I don't think he is doing all this for the sake of revenge. As she said, he just wants to provoke Vashma so that she confides in Uday, and then together they handle all this and solve this problem once and for all 🀞

Aisa karoonga toh vashma will be cut into pieces πŸ˜­

Uday won’t let anything happen to his Vashma

I am sure 

Originally posted by Aster.99

I don't think he is doing all this for the sake of revenge. As she said, he just wants to provoke Vashma so that she confides in Uday, and then together they handle all this and solve this problem once and for all 🀞

mu mein ghee shakkar

If he's taking revenge, then i'll lose interest in his character. 

I agree I will loose interest as well 

This is the first male character I enjoy watching 

I don’t want his character to be turned negative for this πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ™

Originally posted by Aster.99

πŸ‘« stronger together you see

Uday is not going to turn negative, he is just bitter about the turn of events and obviously disappointed due to Vashma's decision... He just wants to know the truth.... 

1st page ready πŸ˜³

Pyaar sab kuch sikha deta hai Amrit, mil jaye tho kuch aur na miley tho bohat kuch ~ Vashma 

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Uday is not going to turn negative, he is just bitter about the turn of events and obviously disappointed due to Vashma's decision... He just wants to know the truth.... 

1st page ready πŸ˜³

Bitter but troubling vashma like thisπŸ˜”.Hope this is just to know the truth. As we see in the precap abrar is going to harm uday and vashma will surely do something and that is how uday will know the truth. Hopefully.