Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

yup didi ki solid beizzati huva hai🤣 ,viru was trying to keep his anger in check deep breath u see , waiseh volcano is activated yaar patega yaar jaldi when his sai leave him tab inlogh peh bhoom hoga 

Dhamaka episode. Eager to watch it. 

I really hope he gets mad at the family. They ruined his sister's life. ðŸ˜•

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Dhamaka episode. Eager to watch it. 

I really hope he gets mad at the family. They ruined his sister's life. ðŸ˜•

aaj toh he was seriously pissed off he was observing each and everyone how they are like a Cop who observes everything , he was trying to keep himself at bay without loosing his calmness when sonali started her bak bak how he controlled his temper and answered back , u should see how he talked to talk tried to put sense , aaj toh volcano activated hogaya hai kal iam sure bhabhi ki beizzati honneh wali hai by Virat for sure kaku was telling pakhi , virat listens to her so asks her to help her out to stop wedding , bhabhi definitely virat baat karneh jaayega woh bhi akela but iam sure beizzati hi milneh wala hai kyonki now no more akela baat , waiseh aaj ki epi mein hi was pissed off with pakhis bak bak but yeah Mohit but her down , well aaj dadoosutoo surprised me she for once was shut and also silent support and devipulkit I felt even she reacted when ninand was about to slap sai , looks like donom devars never know their vahini used to give Medicine to devi they were slightly shocked I felt over there 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

aaj toh he was seriously pissed off he was observing each and everyone how they are like a Cop who observes everything , he was trying to keep himself at bay without loosing his calmness when sonali started her bak bak how he controlled his temper and answered back , u should see how he talked to talk tried to put sense , aaj toh volcano activated hogaya hai kal iam sure bhabhi ki beizzati honneh wali hai by Virat for sure kaku was telling pakhi , virat listens to her so asks her to help her out to stop wedding , bhabhi definitely virat baat karneh jaayega woh bhi akela but iam sure beizzati hi milneh wala hai kyonki now no more akela baat , waiseh aaj ki epi mein hi was pissed off with pakhis bak bak but yeah Mohit but her down , well aaj dadoosutoo surprised me she for once was shut and also silent support and devipulkit I felt even she reacted when ninand was about to slap sai , looks like donom devars never know their vahini used to give Medicine to devi they were slightly shocked I felt over there 

Karishma can very well support Sai as she knows what's love marriage and bhaag ke shaadi karna and all. So it would be very logical if she takes DeviKit side.