Kuch Toh Hai: Naagin Ek Naye Rang Mein

Krishna's first look as Adinaagin

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

OK maine dekha kisine abhi tak iss k baarein mein discussion nahi kia so I am posting it

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL17Wn-JXZy/?igshid=tud7dpbvdsct

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Copy cat of Surbhi Chandana. 

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She looks sweet.. 

But not as fierce as Surbhi... 

Sorry no offence

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why using same outfit anyway..?!!!?? 

In previous seasons same Naagin used to have different outfits too.. 

Like shivangi changed her outfit aftr consummation. 

Bela in her new birth/reincarnation

Sesha ka toh so many outfits.. 

Then why Priya is given same outfit of Bani?!!? 

Dede toh dena mujhe prblm nahi but don't call her Aadinaagin... She can't be... 

It's not Naagrani title that you can to the successor

It's Aadinaagin which is unique. 

Dwipanita thumbnail

I posted my opinion on my insta story yesterday, wohi copy paste kar rahi hu.. 

No offence to Krishna. I will say in this costume she is looking sweet rather than fierce. Wahan Surbhi was like matlab alag hi vibes thi chehre pe, lag hi raha tha k we are watching someone most powerful. Adinaagin Tag k saath uski attitude ekdam matched karta tha. It's impossible to step in someone else's shoe. Feeling bad for the actress Krishna actually. Usko alag Naagin banati, alag costume deti toh Accha hota. Bani jaisi costume deke, same Adinaagin bana k ab krishna ko har sec judge kia jaiga. Comparison hoga surbhi k saath. Iss costume mein we always have seen Bani, this costume belongs to Surbhi.. Ab itne din dekhne k baad same costume mein kisi aur ko dekhna impossible. Really worst choice of Makers..

And if anyone thinks I m spreading hatred toh no, I m not.. I m saying fact. They are spoiling the importance of Krishna's character 

Dwipanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkerBell8

Why using same outfit anyway..?!!!?? 

In previous seasons same Naagin used to have different outfits too.. 

Like shivangi changed her outfit aftr consummation. 

Bela in her new birth/reincarnation

Sesha ka toh so many outfits.. 

Then why Priya is given same outfit of Bani?!!? 

Dede toh dena mujhe prblm nahi but don't call her Aadinaagin... She can't be... 

It's not Naagrani title that you can to the successor

It's Aadinaagin which is unique. 

Exactly that's my point. Naagin banati toh koi problem nahi. Why Adinaagin se bada question hai how Adinaagin? Yeh Nagrani Mahanagrani wala title nahi hai.. Adinaagin bas ek hi ho sakte hai. 

It's like ghar k first child ko bhi first child bol rahe ho and 8th child ko bhi first child hi bol rahe ho

urmita thumbnail

I have no idea what mukta or cvs have against Vani and naagin 5...but its like they wanna sabotage everything related to Vani and adi naagin and Cheel, destroy every last of good memories we have related to Vani...pahele story kharab ki, farishta ko lake veer ko ml karake Bani se itna ganda behave karake Vani ko ruin karne ki try ki, phir itna unfair aur horrible ending dikhaya...shiv ji ka vardaan milne k baad bhi unke pyaar ko paap bana dia and unke acche ko adi shaad...kth mein ab pata nehi kya kya ridiculous dikha rahe the vo kam thi k ab ye...

Matlab Bela shesha shivangi koi bhi Naagin jab apne season end k baad wale season k finale mein bhi ayi to bhi alag costume mile unhe... shivangi ka pre and post SR alag costume, naagrani ka ruhi , bela, shravni sare avatars k alag costume, vish ki n3 ka and n4 ka alag costume, even in n4 finale all had new costume... Naageshwari k vo chota sa cameo ka 2 costumes the Hina k...shesha to pata nehi kitne sare costume badli hai ab tak...and now Priya jo Naagin hai bhi nehi, jab use Naagin powers mili to she has same costume as surbhi chandna ki adi naagin and priya will be called Adi naagin now?? REALLY?? and Rehan has wings now right...so what did mukta and ek have some ego problem with sm sc ki Vani wali story that they had to destroy it so horribly and now are trying to recreate that same vibe with Rehan and Priya so pathetically by copying Adi naagin? 

I have nothing against Krishna and Harsh and do wish next time they get something really good and wish them good luck but I want kuch to hai trp to decrease more, that's what I want, no shame...

Krishna looks cute in the costume, but Priya ko chandna wala same adi naagin costume pahenake Naagin banana...ye cheap harkat nehi karni chahiye thi cvs ko...

P.S. sorry if any member here is offended...

Edited by urmita - 3 years ago
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Balaji camp is running short of finance

Tepeating costumes. 

That too aadi naagin ka....

Minid thumbnail

I think they will change the costume later. Even hina and surbhi were given different costumes so they will change that so. It's just makers  justification that krishna is given Bani's blood to get another life so she gets tag and powers that Bani had. But Bani was super fierce in her costume and looks. Hope krishna will match the Adinagin tag.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Chindi production waale. Har jaaga paise bachane hote hai inhe. Ab paise bacha liye hai costumes repeat karke, toh kamse kam ab ache writers mein invest kardo joh dhang ki story likke aur kuch faltu characters ko bhi tapka doh jinke koi dialogues hote nahi hai.