Originally posted by: Akkusharma77

Awesome update..

Loving it 👌👌👌👌♥️♥️♥️

Thank you so much akku💖

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

││Two ││

Kabir slipped his phone to the trench when Riddhima astonished and pursed her lips, "Kabir, what did you do?", and felt a tight hold over her waist, hearing a whisper near her ear, "It is about romance my dear would-be wife", she again released laughter and joined in his naughty behavior. She ran from there, "Dulhan Koready hone mein time lagta hai, so I'm going and will wait for you in the mandap", she shouted-out naughtily.

Kabir smirked looking at her, “And if the groom will not arrive, then?”

“Then it will be the icing on the cake”, the sharp-minded girl winked looking at Kabir, before jumping into the car.

The confused Kabir mocked, “But what if the devil call?”, and they both uttering the chorus, “Toota hua phone kaha answer karta hai”, they laughed together devilishly and she pursed her lips into a smirk when Riddhima came to the reality.

YehRaaz hai dil ka mere
Karun kyon Bayan?
Mehfooz hai ye ab mujhmein
Sun Le Zara…

“Wafa…promise, doesn’t suit you, after all, you have killed it every step”, Riddhima looked into the already slept Vansh’s eyes with daring.

She shut her eyes down tightly to thought, “You don't deserve it”

She moved ahead near to him, “Tum mujhe wafa kebadle phool si zindagi doge na, magar tum kya jano tumhari apni raah mein itnekaante hain…uff”

“For now, I can give you only promise, to destroy you and make you fragile, don’t worry I do”, the tear of hatred destined to her cheeks.

She looked down at his photograph and mercilessly shattered into pieces, “Aisa…Aisa bana dungi tumko…na jod paoge na samet paoge”

“I promise, what you have stolen from me, I will give it back to you in every possible way Vansh Raisinghania”, she announced.

“Ishq Junoon bhihai sukoon bhi

dard bhi hai dua bhi hai

roshni bhi hai andera bhi hai

zindagi bhi hai aur mauth bhi hai”

These words of her echoed in the universe when she looked at him beaming and ended with, “Aurphir maut to bahut aasan hai, har roz marne ki qismat har kisi ki kaha…ap jaise”, biting her lower lip, narrowed her eyes.

______

Vansh was discussing his new business with Angre when Siya came sitting over her wheelchair and struggled to knock on the door, which doesn't unnoticed from the sixth sense of Vansh. He without looking at her scolded her, “How many times I have to tell you to not disturb me, while the business discussion?”

The excited Siya pursed her lips and irked out, “Come on Bhai, I’m your beloved sister after all”

Vansh bent down on his knees to look into her eyes, “Hey, I can't see your child-like face”, kissing her forehead.

“I only meant to say, apna khayaal rakha karo after all…”, Vansh stopped indicating her paralysis.

Siya with moist eyes said, “Mere pairon ki wajah se na…”

Vansh embraced her, “I didn’t mean that”, wiping her tears he continued, “Okay tell me, for what you were calling me?”

Siya said, “Just for the lunch and…a surprise”

“Surprise?”, Vansh reacted obliviously and exchanged a look with Angre.

Siya widened her eyes, “It is a surprise, and how can I tell you?”

“That’s true”, Angre agreed saying, “Let’s go, come Siya”.

the whole Raisinghania family was settled on the lunch table when Dadideclared, “Riddhima has cooked the lunch, today”, listening to which Ishanirolled her eyes.

Vansh didn’t even bother to applaud Riddhima, which she was aware of, but Siya said, “It’s looking amazing bhabhi”, and smiling Riddhimareplied her.

Dadi too agreed with Siya, “The preparation is so good”, and gifted her some money.

Anupriya served the lunch to Vansh when Chanchal taunted, “AreyBhabhi, aapka Kabir to aaya nahi, aata to iss lunch ka pehla serving usi kojata”

Ishani chocked in between her bite as she was going to laugh when Vansh immediately fetched a glass full of water, “Have it patiently”, nodding replied Ishani.

Riddhima clenched her jaw but stopped when Dadi scolded her, “Chanchalat least don’t talk nonsense while having food”, sulked in her thought, “Always, this old lady scolds me, Anupriya ko kuch nahi kehti…huh”

Vansh inhaled the aroma of rice from the spoon, “Nice”, and chewed it elegantly, but didn’t bother to applause the lady in her life.

When Vansh was leaving the dining chair, Siya stopped him, “Arey! Stop for the surprise”

“Why are you creating suspense Siya…kya hai boldo. After all the food isn’t coming from Taj”, irritated Ishani looked towards her twin sister.

Dadi stopped Siya to counter-react Ishani, the shrewd one among both the twins. Siya gulped down the insult, “Ishani, it is your and Bhai’sfavourite Kheer in the dessert”, glaring at Ishani, who felt a little ashamed.

“Really, Dadi you have cooked the Kheer”, Ishani became excited.

Dadi smiled, “Maine nahi Riddhima ne”, so Ishani lied whitely, “Ah…Sorry main to bhul hi gayi I am on Zero carb diet”

Riddhima looked down to the floor and murmured in her thought, “Ishani and her tantrums, irritating girl”

“Ishani, she has cooked with love for us have it”, Dadisuggested her politely.

“Dadi”, sulked down Ishani.

Vansh intervened in between, “Ishani, didn’t you hear her…Dadiki baat mano. Waise bhi Zero carb is not good for health”, ordered Vansh, which Ishani had to obey by hook and crook.

Riddhima looked at Vansh as she wanted to convey a message to him and placed the tray of Kheer on the dining table, which this time Chanchalserved and the so-called innocent Riddhima grinned.

She keenly observed to whom Chanchal was serving, and she served the bowl already filled to Vansh, and then everyone.

“It’s good, you are having your favorite dessert before….tch…tch…tch”, Riddhima thought wickedly.

Please do read and comment, and can give reactions, and suggestions are welcomed with open arms. smiley31

If you all need regular PM, then do add it in the comments, with your username. I can PM you, my updates too.

~Aditi 

Edited by beingaditij - 3 years ago
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing one indeed. 👍🏼

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Love it 😊. Am so eagerly waiting to know what did Vansh do ki Riddhima itna revenge plan kr rai hai ...🤔😂😈😈😈

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Amazing one indeed. 👍🏼

Thanks for reading Ayushi

MochaQueen thumbnail

so Riddhima is very different here from the show where she is innocent and mahaan...here she is shrewd, plotting and seems to even hate Vanshs family

I wonder what Siyas surprise is

Thanks dear 🤗