Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HopeRuel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I am confused about the pieces of glazed armor. The one with cheng ling he hands over to Gao Chong. Shen Shen also gives his piece to Gao Chong. So Gao Chong has a total of 3 pieces including his. Zhou Jing and 3rd brother's armor pieces are shown to be stolen. But we know that Jing's piece was with the Scorpion. So the piece that Wen Ke Xing has and he makes copies of is of 3rd brother's? And if so, does the original get stolen by the thief in the street from WKX. Also, Han Ying (Window of Heaven) guy says that they killed the thief and sent the piece back to Prince Jin. But later in the show, Han Ying steals glazed armour and comes to Four Seasons Manor (where he dies), and we know he stole a fake armour from Prince Jin. So how did Zhou Jing get all 5 pieces?

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: HopeRuel

I am confused about the pieces of glazed armor. The one with cheng ling he hands over to Gao Chong. Shen Shen also gives his piece to Gao Chong. So Gao Chong has a total of 3 pieces including his. Zhou Jing and 3rd brother's armor pieces are shown to be stolen. But we know that Jing's piece was with the Scorpion. So the piece that Wen Ke Xing has and he makes copies of is of 3rd brother's? And if so, does the original get stolen by the thief in the street from WKX. Also, Han Ying (Window of Heaven) guy says that they killed the thief and sent the piece back to Prince Jin. But later in the show, Han Ying steals glazed armour and comes to Four Seasons Manor (where he dies), and we know he stole a fake armour from Prince Jin. So how did Zhou Jing get all 5 pieces?

Don't worry about the glazed armor, lol. After one point I lost track of it and later I just stopped bothering about it because there were just so many pieces including the real and the fake ones. If I remember it correctly, Gao Chong handed over all the pieces he had to Mo Hauiyang. Later when MHY colluded with Zhao Jing, he handed them over to him. Han Ying took the one from the thief and gave it to Prince Jin. Prince Jin figured out Han Ying was working for Zhou Zishu and would try to steal it, so he replaced it with a fake one. So Han Ying actually stole a fake piece. Prince Jin eventually teamed up with Zhao Jing and gave the real one to him. So that's how Zhao Jing ended up with all the five pieces. 

Edited by incandescent - 2 years ago