KhorKuto “ খড়কুটো” Discussion thread - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Yesterday’s entire episode was decayed to Gungun and her arguments with pati Dev . Is this entertainment ?? 

What started out as a fun light-hearted show has now become a pain to watch with barely any plot😕

Originally posted by mishti_unicorn

What started out as a fun light-hearted show has now become a pain to watch with barely any plot😕

22 mins of two people arguing on a single topic ..Gungun visited a family friend. 

Why are we not surprised as this show gets displaced from.the top position in TRP charts 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

22 mins of two people arguing on a single topic ..Gungun visited a family friend. 

Why are we not surprised as this show gets displaced from.the top position in TRP charts 

The only plotline the show has is that of gungun and babin falling in love and gungun leaving the house after passing with first class. How much they go back and forth with the love story amazes me. 
Gungun literally wrote in that letter to jethai before she packed her bags and left, that she loves babin. But after she came back, back to square one. She "doesn't know" if she loves babin. 

Both of them confess every now and then, in one of those bedroom scenes, that they love eachother (can't live without eachother, etc etc) but then somehow, in all the scenes after that, neither know that they love eachother. Just don't get it. 

In most other romantic shows I've watched, a love story usually progresses. FORWARD. This show just keeps going back and forth with "he loves me, she loves me not".

@mishti ...that last line of yours really cracked me up 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I might be alone in thinking this but I feel like Gungun should leave & not come back as babin doesn’t deserve her. From day 1 he has acted like she is this horrible person, he reminds her of her weakness every chance he gets, he has never accepted her as herself. It’s one thing to want ur wife to study but it’s not right to emotionally abuse her by saying u will divorce her & marry her cousin if u don’t study. He is too proud, I really really hope she doesn’t just forgive him & let u go, she should stand up for herself & demand better treatment. Also her father always thinks babin is right & his daughter is wrong, the punishment for failing class shouldn’t be to force marry someone who clearly told him on day 1 he doesn’t like his daughter. The whole premise of the show is wrong! Also this perfect family picture they tired to show isn’t right either as they r not as United as they seem to think. Used to really like the show but now I feel like Gungun is suffering emotional abuse which is a trigger for myself as this is how my ex used to treat me & my family blamed me for standing up for my right & leaving his abusive ass behind. 

Originally posted by Sanzida21

I might be alone in thinking this but I feel like Gungun should leave & not come back as babin doesn’t deserve her. From day 1 he has acted like she is this horrible person, he reminds her of her weakness every chance he gets, he has never accepted her as herself. It’s one thing to want ur wife to study but it’s not right to emotionally abuse her by saying u will divorce her & marry her cousin if u don’t study. He is too proud, I really really hope she doesn’t just forgive him & let u go, she should stand up for herself & demand better treatment. Also her father always thinks babin is right & his daughter is wrong, the punishment for failing class shouldn’t be to force marry someone who clearly told him on day 1 he doesn’t like his daughter. The whole premise of the show is wrong! Also this perfect family picture they tired to show isn’t right either as they r not as United as they seem to think. Used to really like the show but now I feel like Gungun is suffering emotional abuse which is a trigger for myself as this is how my ex used to treat me & my family blamed me for standing up for my right & leaving his abusive ass behind. 

I support you in your fight against any kind of abuse .

Hats off to you for being able to extricate out of unhappy situation 

All are not as brave and motivated as you .
I hate the fact Gungun was forcibly married off to this guy .. she should not have agreed . 

Hi everyone 

I am new to the forum....and a huge Khorkuto fan

One of the best Bengali serials till date, though I rarely watch Bengali serials ... I just love this serial for its unique concept and out of the box thinking 

Sougun (Babin and Gungun) are a delight to watch on screen and the Mukherjee family members are adorable 😍❤

Originally posted by Doc_Ath

Hi everyone 

I am new to the forum....and a huge Khorkuto fan

Warm welcome dear 🤗

Please do share interesting tid bits about the show with us .👍🏼

A hilarious episode today ...11.8.2021... Gungun planning for a robbery to extract money from the miserly Jethai... the entire family is supporting her in this endeavor. "Dakaat Gungun" 🤣🤣🤣