Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

ShaKhi TS Le jao tujhe date pe? | Last part pg 4 |

Nan_ArHi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Backstory: In this TS Shaurya and Anokhi are in a secret relationship. He is director and professor of SIAC while she is a final year student. They both fell in love but kept it secret as people might take this relationship in a wrong way. Shaurya has no past with his mother in the story and his parents live together in the Sabherwal mansion and Anokhi stays at the college hostel. Anokhi joined SIAC by topping the entrance exam. She doesn’t know Astha. Things happened, Shaurya and Anokhi met in college and fell in love. 

~ * ~

ShaKhi TS -  Le jao tujhe date pe?

Part I 

“Anokhi, ek bath sun” Reema nudged Anokhi who was reading a book in the library.

“Kya hai, Reema?” Anokhi asked, still immersed in the book.

“Yaar yeh dekh na” Reema nudged Anokhi again so she looked up to see Reema holding four movie tickets in her hand.

“Omg! Rohit Saraf ki movie tickets” Anokhi squealed in excitement.

“Yes and guess what, you, me, Neha and Rhea are going” Reema said equally excited.

“Kab ka show hai?” Anokhi asked, her eyes bright with excitement.

“Aaj shaam ko” Reema said excited while Anokhi’s excitement started to fade slowly. She made a sad face.

“Kya hua? You were excited a second ago. Ab kya?” Reema asked, confused at her friend’s behaviour.

“I have to submit and get approval for my project from Shaurya sir this evening” Anokhi lied as her friends have no idea about her and Shaurya’s relationship.

“You can do it tomorrow na. Make some excuse to Shaurya sir. Rohit Saraf ki movie hai, Anokhi. Soch lo” 

Reema made puppy eyes but Shaurya’s free only once a week. Anokhi looked at Reema apologetically.

“You know na how he is strict when it comes to academics. Tum sab jao. Mein download karkey dekhlungi na” Anokhi tried to cheer her disappointed friend.

“Teek hai, agar tum nahi aa rahi ho toh hum sab bhi nahi jayenge” Reema announced while Anokhi mentally facepalmed herself.

It took some good five minutes for Anokhi to convince Reema who finally agreed to go on the movie without her. Reema left the library while Anokhi read her book. She was so immersed in the book that she didn’t realize how time flew. It was when her alarm blared that she came back to the living world.

She switched off the alarm and looked around her. The library was almost empty. She collected her notes and placed them inside her bag. It was around 6:30. She exited the library and walked towards Shaurya’s cabin.

“Shaurrya..” Anokhi walked inside the cabin without waiting for his approval as she always does but stopped half way when she saw Tej and Alok conversing with Shaurya. “siirr”

Anokhi somehow managed to call him Shaurya sir but she was tensed inside. Her face looked as if someone caught her stealing. Tej and Alok looked at Anokhi in question while Shaurya was amused to see Anokhi’s expressions which changed every second. He would have laughed if his uncles weren’t present.

“Yes, Ms. Bhalla” Shaurya cleared his voice and asked Anokhi, trying to act normal in front of Tej and Alok.

“Good evening sir” She greeted Tej and Alok and looked at Shaurya “Sir, you called me for project discussion and approval” She paused, looking at Tej and Alok “If you are busy then I’ll come tomorrow”

“We were just leaving, Ms. Bhalla” Tej informed her and turned towards Shaurya “Get these works done by Monday, Shaurya. We’ll meet at home”

Alok handed some files to Shaurya and both Alok and Tej left the cabin. Anokhi heaved a sigh in relief as she saw Tej and Alok walking out of the cabin. She stayed by the door waited for them to leave from her vision and then closed the cabin door.

She turned around only to find herself trapped between the door and Shaurya. He perfectly caged her between him and the door, while a mischievous glint sparkled in his brown orbs.

“Project discussion shuru karen, Ms. Bhalla?” 

Shaurya was all in teasing mood. Seeing her squirm in discomfort in front of Tej and Alok was amusing and entertaining for Shaurya. He leaned down and placed a kiss against her cheek.

“You are making fun of me?” She pouted while snaking her arms around his torso, pulling him in a hug “I missed you”

He hugged her back, laughing. She broke the hug and glared at him.

“Don’t laugh at me. Mein toh dar hi gayi thi when I saw Tej sir and Alok sir” She said, pushing him out of her way and placed her bag on the table.

“It should happen often. You know how cute you were looking?” 

Shaurya laughed out while Anokhi glared at him. She held his hand and dragged him to his seat and made him sit down. She then sat on his lap and snaked her arms around his neck, resting against him as she always does while Shaurya wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Accha teek hai, I won’t laugh” He nuzzled his nose against her hair while she played with his shirt button “Ab gussa math ho”

“Hmmm” She looked up at him “Nahi hasenge?”

“I won’t”

“Good. Aaj class mein aap jo topic liya na uss me-” Anokhi started but Shaurya cut her in between.

“Stoppp. Tum student banke mujhe professor math banao ab” Shaurya said, holding her tighter “I only get once a week to spend time with my girlfriend. Talk about something else. Tell me how did your day go?” 

“Teek tha” She laughed at his words and started “Patha hai kya hua aaj…”

She started talking about her day enthusiastically. She narrated her whole day event by event until she stopped at the movie part. She pouted thinking about her missed chance to watch Rohit Saraf on the big screen.

“Ab kya hua?” Shaurya asked, adjusting her in his laps so that she can face him straight.

“Voh aaj Reema, Neha and Rhea went to Rohit Saraf’s new movie” She said looking at him “Reema even bought a ticket for me too. But I couldn’t go”

“Why? You should have joined them. You are crazy over that Rohit right” Shaurya said the last part sarcastically.

“Yes, I’m crazy over Rohit Saraf but usse zyadha crazy toh meri Shaurya pe hoon. Toh kaise jaathi” She pulled his cheeks as while Shaurya smiled at her words. He felt good hearing that.

“Accha? Zara dikhao ki kitni crazy ho mujpe” Shaurya smirked while Anokhi blushed at the way Shaurya looked at her.

“Flash news, Anokhi Bhalla is blushing” He said teasing her while she leaned in and slightly bit his nose.

“Ouch” Shaurya rubbed his nose.

“Hareey, I didn’t even bite that hard” She said, getting down from his lap.

“Ab tum kaha ja rahe ho? Come back” Shaurya called out while Anokhi took his mobile. She punched in his pin code and unlocked his mobile.

“Bhook lagi hai. Aap bahar lekhe nahi jayenge. Isliyeh swiggy se kuch order karney wali hoon” She announced as she browsed swiggy.

Shaurya saw how her tone was when she said he doesn’t take her out. He has never taken her out with him on dates or dinner. They always spend time together at his cabin. He thought for a moment and decided to do something special for her.

“Anokhi, give me my mobile”

“Hareey, mei-”

“Just for a minute” 

He made a cute face so Anokhi handed over his mobile to him without any argument. He quickly sent few texts to Malkan, asking him to get everything done within an hour. He then played a song and placed his mobile on his table.

Shaurya took Anokhi by surprise when he suddenly pulled her towards him. She recovered from the shock and moved herself with him as he swayed to the music, her face had a surprised smile. They are dancing together after a long time. She was excited.

Anokhi loved the way he twirled her around and pulled her against him, her back pressed against him. With his lips biting her earlobe seductively, he whispered against her ear.

“Tere liye ek surprise hai” Anokhi felt butterflies in her stomach on hearing Shaurya’s voice.

“Surprise? Kaisa surprise?” Anokhi asked with bathed breath.

“We are going somewhere nice” Shaurya said and placed a kiss on her cheek.

“Mujhe bahar le jane wale ho?” Anokhi asked in a shaky tone, her heart racing at his sudden act. She never gets used to his surprise kisses.

Shaurya moved a little away from Anokhi and twirled her. He pulled her against him, facing face to face, wrapping his arm around her waist. With other hand, he removed the strands of her hair that fell on her face and hiding her face from his view. He tugged her strands behind her ear and made her look at him by holding her chin.

“Haan, bahar le jane wala hoon”

“Kahan?” She asked with excited eyes.

“Voh toh surprise hai. Bolo, le jao tujhe date pe?” 

Anokhi nodded excitedly and hugged him. He hugged her back, placing a kiss on her head. She broke the hug and took her bag in hand. She pushed him towards his table and ordered him to collect his things and dragged him with her once he’s done. 

Shaurya loved the way Anokhi bosses him around. He placed his hand on her shoulders and pulled her closer. After placing a kiss against her temple, he released her and walked out of the cabin as if nothing happened, with her following him closely behind.

They are going on a date!

~ * ~

I suck at writing romantic scenes. Kindly bear with this story. I wanted to try something different with Shaurya and Anokhi's characters and penned this down. I hope you guys like it. Enjoy reading. Thank You.

Nan ~

Edited by Nan_ArHi - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is awesome and after reading i don't feel you suck at romantic scenes at all...

Its sweet...

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Super cute story❤️ Loved it🤗
Shaurya teasing Anokhi and anokhi saying "Zyada crazy toh mere Shaurya par hoon"☺️

Do continue soon❤️

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wow this was so adorable and their romance is  can't wait for the next one! 

RainOfDew thumbnail

So cute os❤️

Anokhi almost caught by Tej nd Alok🤣

Loved their cute scenes😍😍specially Shaurya teasing Anokhi😆

Finally he took her on a date☺️

Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely to read your content would like to read more stories from you waiting eagerly for the next update of your other stories 

RaarA thumbnail

Sooo cute story.

Loved their cute moments.

Poor Anokhi was almost caught.

Btw I also like Rohit Saraf.

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Tej and Alok ne ek kaam bahut thik Kiya ki dono ke beech kabab me haddi nahi bane dono ko romance Karne ke liye akela chhod diya🤣.

Plz continue.

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it!! Poor Anokhi was so tensed seeing Tej and Alok. Meanwhile Professor saab was in full flirt mode please continue soon! 

GHKPM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loving this cute story...