Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

SSR fans are amazing, keep it up. If she can boycott his parent, opps, blocked his number, then why not them. 👍🏼 

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 3 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

And now people gonna react by bashing SSR fans....& then eventually SSR.

At this point, I really really feel bad for SSR. There's no peace for him even after death as his own fans are hard bent on making him a point of ridicule. 🥱

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Nobody cares about floppy Rhea. Her career was non existent even before SSR death. Now it's over.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Rhea might not have killed Sushant technically, but she was the main reason behind his depression. This is the reason why I won’t be able to warm to up to her. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Rhea and Sushant had a complicated relationship

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Rhea might not have killed Sushant technically, but she was the main reason behind his depression. This is the reason why I won’t be able to warm to up to her. 

hi Hadia.. kaise ho 😆

how was she the reason? She in fact helped him no.

Edited by teri_Sanem - 3 years ago
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

He had depression years before he ever met her and unfortunately it went largely ignored and untreated by him and his family so it got worse over time.  His Brother In Law said the first he knew about it was 2009 when SSR said he felt strange and then again in 2013 when he wanted to quit the film business but was encouraged not to.

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/sushant-singh-rajput-death-cbi-probe-6579601/

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Talis

He had depression years before he ever met her and unfortunately it went largely ignored and untreated by him and his family so it got worse over time.  His Brother In Law said the first he knew about it was 2009 when SSR said he felt strange and then again in 2013 when he wanted to quit the film business but was encouraged not to.

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/sushant-singh-rajput-death-cbi-probe-6579601/

yes and I don’t think it’s anyone’s fault here. That’s how life is. Some are able to cope with it some fail :( nothing will happen by blaming anyone. He is gone now. Let him be in peace wherever he is.

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Lonewalker.

And now people gonna react by bashing SSR fans....& then eventually SSR.

At this point, I really really feel bad for SSR. There's no peace for him even after death as his own fans are hard bent on making him a point of ridicule. 🥱

Well most fans are celebrating him and not even involving themselves in daily trends.. I didn't even see the usual bots trending anything against her or the movie..maybe few did but it's negligible..It's in news because even negative publicity is good..what does that film has going for them? Rhea being associated will only bring attention to an already dead film directed by some B list director..believe me they will milk it to fullest... Also Fans dislike her and we have our reason.. Ab logon ko legit nahi lagte toh na sahi but you can't help what one feels for someone.. Those who want to watch will watch and those who don't will not. What the fuss is even about.. It's not like anyone is slapping the director and threating the actress like Karni Sena.... Sympathy lene ki bhi hadd hoti hai!