Yeh Hain Chahatein WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSIONS THREAD # 6 - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Rusha_yhc1

Sorry to disagree.. In my view Yagya is a below average actor.. He is absolutely bad in emotional scenes and making terrified expressions (especially when Mahima was abusing him, his bad expressions were one reason people felt no sympathy for him). Earlier he was decent in cute scenes, now he don't even look cute..

A good child actor of his age is the kid playing Kairav in YRKKH.. I haven't watched much of Yeh Rishta, only watched NaiRa's death week.. and that kid was bloody brilliant in emotional scenes that you will without a doubt cry with him.. He was equally good as Mohsin & everybody everywhere was just praises for the kid.. On the other hand I have never seen any appreciation anywhere for Yagya's acting (His emotional scenes are mainly used as meme material on twitter). 

So Saransh is a badly written character & Yagya's portrayal made it worse.. Same like Mahima.. the character was bad, Ash K made it intolerable.. He makes Saransh have no emotional connect with audience. If Saransh was played by Vidhan or that Kairav kid this wouldn't have been the situation.

I guess every 1 has diff views lol 

Originally posted by aishasully1993

I guess every 1 has diff views lol 

Of course yes.. 

But as of now majority is against Saransh/Yagya.. which is possibly going to get worse in the coming weeks/months😆

Of course yes.. 

But as of now majority is against Saransh/Yagya.. which is possibly going to get worse in the coming weeks/months😆

Lol I know every1 really hates the poor guy he is too big for the character but oh well we just have to get used to it as long as they sort out his manners and make him sleep seprate am fine lol 

Epsd s filler...

Ru is left to go by cc... ru comes n luks for soniya... dnt find her..

Ru tells pree wat happened.... pree calls police for help  . 

Police raid th bar....n dont find soniya...

Pree sees a truck... n feels odd... ask the truck to stop...police searches n find ths gals...one f thm soniya...

Th guy following rusha... prays to maata rani... soniya reached correct place... his work over

Soniya taken to station 4 statement recording..

Aftr statement recording.. bhuvan comes... n disowns soniya...

He lukd weird wen rusha told soniya will stay with thm...

Nxt day mrng...

Cc sisters see soniya n warns pree... she can b problem for pree...

Pree  tells she trust rudra...

Precap

Soniya telling kabeer wud hv helped her... n gv address..

One old lay stitching... ru sees n call her amma...

Ru tells she s my mom n u r my brother

Kuch tho  gadbad hae

Originally posted by Nichuss

Epsd s filler...

Ru is left to go by cc... ru comes n luks for soniya... dnt find her..

Ru tells pree wat happened.... pree calls police for help  . 

Police raid th bar....n dont find soniya...

Pree sees a truck... n feels odd... ask the truck to stop...police searches n find ths gals...one f thm soniya...

Th guy following rusha... prays to maata rani... soniya reached correct place... his work over

Soniya taken to station 4 statement recording..

Aftr statement recording.. bhuvan comes... n disowns soniya...

He lukd weird wen rusha told soniya will stay with thm...

Nxt day mrng...

Cc sisters see soniya n warns pree... she can b problem for pree...

Pree  tells she trust rudra...

Precap

Soniya telling kabeer wud hv helped her... n gv address..

One old lay stitching... ru sees n call her amma...

Ru tells she s my mom n u r my brother

Kuch tho  gadbad hae

So true man u could tell by their faces in the precap I still dnt thnk thts his mum prob some1 with plastic surgery dude I dnt knw if I shuld laugh ir cry if shes the real mum defo both bk fr revenge fish kya comedy chalrha hai yaar of thy really hv bought ma bk frm the read thy shuld being ballu bk this show is turning in to aahat 🤣

Nw defo thnk soniya is in all of ths gosh I wish thy gve some hppy moments before all ths stupid drama started again !

2 ma in one house si awkward man 😔

Rudra's mother back from dead💃😂 Sonia entered KH, mother son duo will enter by Wednesday.. Idiotic Rusha brought in triple villains into their life due to Mahanata🤣 As Ahana said now Bhugto for the next 3 months.. these people have no other job than doing charity😑

Good thing is story is moving fast.. by tomorrow or Wednesday all clowns will settle in KH and drama begins.. Ahana hinted a jealousy angle from Preesha.. From that Kabeer guys insta post it's clear he is going to have a love angle with Preesha.. The get up in precap is misleading. He is faking handicapped. He is a much more important character than Sonia.. 

I just hope the track focus on "tum meri ho, tum meri ho" fight between Rusha forgetting Saransh, not go on to become kitchen politics repeat of Mahima🙏

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago

Rudra's mother back from dead💃😂 Sonia entered KH, mother son duo will enter by Wednesday.. Idiotic Rusha brought in triple villains into their life due to Mahanata🤣 As Ahana said now Bhugto for the next 3 months.. these people have no other job than doing charity😑

Good thing is story is moving fast.. by tomorrow or Wednesday all clowns will settle in KH and drama begins.. Ahana hinted a jealousy angle from Preesha.. From that Kabeer guys insta post it's clear he is going to have a love angle with Preesha.. The get up in precap is misleading. He is faking handicapped. He is a much more important character than Sonia.. 

I just hope the track focus on "tum meri ho, tum meri ho" fight between Rusha forgetting Saransh, not go on to become kitchen politics repeat of Mahima🙏

N the mess started ...Rusha aur unke idiotic samaj seva and charity works ..not learning from your mistakes doesn't mean one has a good heart anyways ..CV's please learn to balance drama and romance u wont face the wrath ..but u have to learn ..

I dont think so they would show much cringe between Sonia n Rudra but may be kitchen politics by Aahana to create some tension with Rusha ..they are strong to get affected by her ..

@bold -- seriously he's already made it clear kya .. Yuvraj may be in back seat for some time ..so I am all for jealous Rudra (for me nothing beats it ) 

Precap cant even understand .. suddenly Maa kahan se aagayi ..but that guy for sure is not handicapped full on fishy ..

Aajao sab aajao in Dharamshala which is KH 

Originally posted by yhc_loves

N the mess started ...Rusha aur unke idiotic samaj seva and charity works ..not learning from your mistakes doesn't mean one has a good heart anyways ..CV's please learn to balance drama and romance u wont face the wrath ..but u have to learn ..

I dont think so they would show much cringe between Sonia n Rudra but may be kitchen politics by Aahana to create some tension with Rusha ..they are strong to get affected by her ..

@bold -- seriously he's already made it clear kya .. Yuvraj may be in back seat for some time ..so I am all for jealous Rudra (for me nothing beats it ) 

Precap cant even understand .. suddenly Maa kahan se aagayi ..but that guy for sure is not handicapped full on fishy ..

Aajao sab aajao in Dharamshala which is KH 

@bold I also don't think they will show any cringe bed scene with Sonia - Ru.. they very well know the backlash they got for Akka cringe & I believe they even altered script after that.. Also the Sonia girl looks too young & doesn't seem to be brought in as a major vamp.. She may turn out to be a crazy fangirl who will be manipulated by Kabeer.. He is the main character or mastermind, Sonia is just a supporting person..

@red No he didn't make it clear but his insta post tags had character description like cassanova, dude, anti-hero etc... which definitely indicates he will have an angle with Preesha.. He may take Yuvraj's place for sometime.. Yuvraj was the anti-hero till now.

I think CVs are trying a jealousy track for the 3rd time😆 Last 2 times, it was flop or messed up.. In both Kirti & Mahima case they just tried a bit of Preesha's jealousy angle, then it went off course & moved to crime petrol.. So I feel this time they are going to explore both of their jealousy to maximum using Sonia & Kabeer in this track.. That bedroom scene looked a foreshadowing of that..

@bold I also don't think they will show any cringe bed scene with Sonia - Ru.. they very well know the backlash they got for Akka cringe & I believe they even altered script after that.. Also the Sonia girl looks too young & doesn't seem to be brought in as a major vamp.. She may turn out to be a crazy fangirl who will be manipulated by Kabeer.. He is the main character or mastermind, Sonia is just a supporting person..

@red No he didn't make it clear but his insta post tags had character description like cassanova, dude, anti-hero etc... which definitely indicates he will have an angle with Preesha.. He may take Yuvraj's place for sometime.. Yuvraj was the anti-hero till now.

I think CVs are trying a jealousy track for the 3rd time😆 Last 2 times, it was flop or messed up.. In both Kirti & Mahima case they just tried a bit of Preesha's jealousy angle, then it went off course & moved to crime petrol.. So I feel this time they are going to explore both of their jealousy to maximum using Sonia & Kabeer in this track.. That bedroom scene looked a foreshadowing of that..

Yup Sonia looks like a small pawn .infact I got all brother sister vibes from Rudra .To be fair if Kabir track done well should be somewhat similar to Rahul track which I thought was done really well ..

Jealousy track with PREssha's POV has always failed ..it has gone wrong on all fronts esp if shown continous ..a mere conv or something of 10 min is what they max have been good at ..

Yup I am in for jealousy track esp with Kabir but not OTT like Mahima  ..bas festivals barbaad na karein and anyone interrupting other than Saaransh is more than welcome ..usko bhejo kahin ..tata-  paatti 

Originally posted by yhc_loves

Yup Sonia looks like a small pawn .infact I got all brother sister vibes from Rudra .To be fair if Kabir track done well should be somewhat similar to Rahul track which I thought was done really well ..

Jealousy track with PREssha's POV has always failed ..it has gone wrong on all fronts esp if shown continous ..a mere conv or something of 10 min is what they max have been good at ..

Yup I am in for jealousy track esp with Kabir but not OTT like Mahima  ..bas festivals barbaad na karein and anyone interrupting other than Saaransh is more than welcome ..usko bhejo kahin ..tata-  paatti 

Exactly, any track which is not Saransh focused is a good track according to me😆 Enough of Saransh ke liye nonsense, I prefer Rusha's tum meri ho type fights or MUs😆 I think it's time Rusha have some fights, what spice is there in a love story without fights & making up.. enough of their dumb planning & team work.. I would love to see some progress in their love story..

I think they are just setting up things as of now, to not lose TRP audience, then they may have some light episodes before IPL begins.. 

Hoping they will atleast celebrate Holi..