FUN POLL WHO REALISES LOVE FIRST

Poll

Fun poll- who will realise love first

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

FAHAD- my boy knows the signs FROM THE BEGINNING.all his dialogues...

guys I am convinced that FAHAD already KNOWS that KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI😉😉.... SO HE WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO KNOW THAT BOSS IS IN LOOOVEE..

ACCIDENTALLY FAHAD OPTION ADD NAHI HUA... 😭

Edited by chullbulli - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

After today’s epi I think it’s safe to assume Raghav will be the one to fall first and hard at that!  Can’t wait to see how it unfolds.

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

SO TRUE... and tehn it will be even more difficult to express his love.

one option to delay confession cud be misunderstanding that pallu is mrs mandhar. i mean mandhar's younger brother could end up smuggling as he needs a phone and then he could say that pallu is his bhabhi not sister. then RR might end up hating himself for falling in love with a married woman. but still be doing rounds of her house as he is dil ke haathon majboor.

here the dewaani cousin will drool and rr will use her as an excuse to be near pallu. pallu will think he is a womaniser and maintain distance...

Makayla200231 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OMG and then he will hate her again because he will think shes married and hes going to think she's cheating on her husband because he will think her husband's still alive and raghav will think shes a gold digger. omg shes going to suffer. So many misunderstandings coming our way guys be prepared. 😭😭😭😭 I feel so bad for Pallavi. 

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: chullbulli

SO TRUE... and tehn it will be even more difficult to express his love.

one option to delay confession cud be misunderstanding that pallu is mrs mandhar. i mean mandhar's younger brother could end up smuggling as he needs a phone and then he could say that pallu is his bhabhi not sister. then RR might end up hating himself for falling in love with a married woman. but still be doing rounds of her house as he is dil ke haathon majboor.

here the dewaani cousin will drool and rr will use her as an excuse to be near pallu. pallu will think he is a womaniser and maintain distance...

Don’t know if he’ll learn about her being married through her brother-in-law but I also think that he’ll initially think that she is married and she hide it from him.And like makayla said he’ll misunderstand her all the more 😢 He’ll probably compare her to that other girl who was ready to cheat on her fiancé. He’ll try to hate her but of course by that time he’d be head over heals for her so he can’t even do that 😂

eshasrk thumbnail

If Pallavi keeps her distance from Raghav, how will he think she is cheating on her husband ?? 

Becoz frankly I really dont see Pallu jumping in his arms and going all lovey dovey for Raghav. So I dont think there will be any misunderstanding regarding tht part.

Yes.....Raghav might think she is still married and tries to keep his distance but will fail miserably at doing so coz he will be madly in love.

After knowing she is a widow, I think the more Raghav will go after Pallu in full force 😆

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Firstly, it is obvious that Raghav will fall in love with her. He unconsciously knows that she is a decent woman. But since he has trust issues pertaining to women, he will take time to trust Pallavi. But overall, she is a good person, and everyone vouches for the same. Once, all the facts unfold before him gradually, his trust will solidify on her.

Secondly, I don't know why Raghav will misunderstand Pallavi with her being a widow. Pallavi is decent and maintains all the distance she can from Raghav. Its Raghav always who makes it a point to trouble her. His love is not Pallavi's burden to bear, it's his. And what kind of love it will be, if he finds it wrong in loving a widow. That's utter BS and against Raghav Rao's character. Raghav does not give a damn about society or rules, isn't that quite evident. He only does what he thinks is right.

Raghav's love like his dislike will create problems for Pallavi. He cannot and will not stay away from her. And getting her love in a decent manner, isn't possible for Raghav. Like I mentioned, Raghav's love will be Pallavi's cage, from where she cannot escape. Knowing her reality of being a widow, may just trigger his respect for her and pride on his love. Raghav doesn't care if Pallavi will not love him, he will just impose his love and protection on her, just like he does with his mother or sister. He will not take "No" as an answer. He will be a typical obsessive, possessive, sanki, domineering lover. I don't know whether I should feel good or bad for Pallavi 😆

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

I think our pallu will not disappoint us here.. she is going to fight tooth and nail ... recap from today's episode.. the way she told off rent walla anna.. love teh way she said ..ab aap mere baare mein....karenge to mujhe bhi to aapke baare mein pata rakhna padega na... oooh wow today... 👍🏼.. anna said..tum..then AAP👏. I THINK SHE WIill be like mother india once she knows about RR's anxiety attacks.. that is bound to happen

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

yup ...there is a definite scope of that misunderstanding... don't feel sad though..our sherni pallu only looks sweet...she is a devil..aaj dekha na rent waale anna ka kya haal kiya

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Pallu will not go close to him at all...but her Mother India attitude...will push her to care for RR and he might think of her care as a ploy to trap him...all ideas... hope creatives are listening. they spoiled KHKT so badly that's why I just wish they keep the lead separated till just about end.