Help Me finding the title

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I read this story a couple of year prior... I failed to remember the title of the story even the characters name.. However, I do recollect the story... It resembles a Billionaire person had to wed a lovely young lady who additionally from a rich family. Regardless of how rich the young lady is, she was working in a NGO with her closest companion who help the manhandled wedded ladies and know self preservation.. The person was pulled in to the young lady yet once he wedded and carry her to his home. He revealed to her that he doesn't care for her and she can live anyway she need. She eliminated her mangal sutra and be a free young lady who doesn't utilize his cash for costs while remaining In same house . She join the NGO again With her companion and open a self protection class. She begin to pay To her significant other for the rental Of the room she Stay and the food she eat. He begin to acknowledge he Is falling head over heels in love for her And begin to help her without notice by her. Plz disclose to me the name of story and where would i be able to peruse it again.... Tq