GauRa's Price Tag removal Scene 🙈🙈🔥🔥❀❀

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

If The Hug Scene was not sufficient ..there comes the most hottest of all πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

I always saw FL sewing ML's broken button😍. But Have u ever seen any FL breaking the price tag of ML's freaking shirt from her mouth ? I MEAN WHAT THE HELL HOTTNESS WAS THATπŸ™ˆπŸ”₯πŸ₯΅

I mean That freaking closeness,  that intimacy of GauRa , their forehead almost got touched,thoda aur hota toh they would have kissed tooπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ”₯πŸ”₯..And the way this Scene was shot..Uff #KinSh aka #GauRa were HAWTπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

THEIR CHEMISTRYπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 3 years ago

Loved how his nose touched her forehead and the lips were just abt to touch her forehead β€οΈ and then after it all the sly smile playing on Gaumbis lips ..chokra is also badmaash πŸ˜†...GauRa's physical closeless is heartwarming to watch 

Originally posted by -RD-

Loved how his nose touched her forehead and the lips were just abt to touch her forehead β€οΈ and then after it all the sly smile playing on Gaumbis lips ..chokra is also badmaash πŸ˜†...GauRa's physical closeless is heartwarming to watch 

I know .Actually Kinshuk and Shiny's Heights are so compatible that they look so perfect on screen when stand together . 

Gaumbi was also hitting mauka pe chauka πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰. Biwi ne pehle maar liya ..Why should only Wife have fun β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£

Originally posted by -RD-

This bit was β˜ΊοΈ

I know.  This bit was too much hott β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ