I expected better out of Yug!!!

Pranita03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Really really disappointed with what Yug did. He could hate Kahani behind closed doors but in front of his obnoxiously stereotypical family I expected him to take a stand for Kahani/her brother and sister. But no. He goes on to put mangalsutra on the psycho Gunjan. It’s just disgusting to see what he is doing. Even though I low key knew that Gunjan will not let go of the mangalsutra but I didn’t expect Yug to put it around her neck. Very bad move by the writer !! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmeZoe thumbnail

I Agree with you 100%.. not liking what happened. I mean no 2 wife shenanigans 💔😫

Pranita03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeZoe

I Agree with you 100%.. not liking what happened. I mean no 2 wife shenanigans 💔😫

Yesss. That’s so boring and moreover hurtful for the fans who liked Yuhani. Never expected this out of the show🥺 

Edited by Pranita03 - 3 years ago
JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranita03

Really really disappointed with what Yug did. He could hate Kahani behind closed doors but in front of his obnoxiously stereotypical family I expected him to take a stand for Kahani/her brother and sister. But no. He goes on to put mangalsutra on the psycho Gunjan. It’s just disgusting to see what he is doing. Even though I low key knew that Gunjan will not let go of the mangalsutra but I didn’t expect Yug to put it around her neck. Very bad move by the writer !! 

I agree. And after today's episode [Yug removes Kahani's sindoor] and promo [Yug tells police he has only one wife---Gunjan] I'm getting irritated by Kahani. Why does she remain? I realize that there is no story if she leaves, but the writers ought to provide viewers a compelling reason for why Kahani remains in a home and a marriage where nobody wants her. I'm losing respect for her as a heroine.